drpepper

Sammy Watkins prayed for a trade from the Bills, believes that he is an alien, talks about dark forces and says he got “bad vibes” from McD

You may not know much about Chiefs receiver Sammy Watkins. After reading Tyler Dunne’s new article for BleacherReport.com that peels back plenty of layers on who Watkins is and what he believes, you’ll know plenty. And then you’ll ask yourself what in the hell you just read. Watkins is complicated. He has complex and unique [more]

View the full article

LOL "bad energy".  The more Watkins speaks out the stupider he looks.  Just STFU already.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

29 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Ok, that was the weirdest thing I have read in a while.

I no longer blame McD at all for trading.

Drugs...are bad...watty is batty!

Drinking, drugs, isolating himself, not rehabbing his injuries, associating with gang members, psychological issues....not the type of player to build a team around.

• Like 1

"Incomplete Human Being".  But getting better

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Ok, that was the weirdest thing I have read in a while.

I no longer blame McD at all for trading.

Yup.

And it's another reason to trust McBeane when they say that they are looking for a certain type of individual. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Meathead said:

was maybin a move-up? 

Nope.  The Bills drafted him with their very own hard-earned 11th pick.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Man... That's F'ed up. Well congratulations anyway to him I guess.

4 hours ago, Down and Out said:

Drugs...are bad...watty is batty!

It's a combination of Sammy Watkins allegedly being heavy into coke, into a weird cult and it appears to be very gullible and easily impressionable. 

Watkins has great talent, who if he applied himself and stay healthy could be a top 10 WR.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, bcw said:

Drinking, drugs, isolating himself, not rehabbing his injuries, associating with gang members, psychological issues....not the type of player to build a team around.

Beane made the smart move to maximize what he could get for Watkins.

Beane did the same thing with Darius.

Beane and McDermott wanted to establish a culture of hard work and dedication to winning and Watkins and Darius didn't fit.

• Like 2

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Annnnd yet the rest of America is on his side.....look at the comments at the end of the article my god you’d think Buffalo murdered these people’s mothers....

The town blows, the culture blows and the HC blows.

Diggs will be asking the same. Crumbling high school stadium, cold, Allen, medicore practice facilities. Been to Vikings stadium twice, nothing compares. Nothing.

Everybody that can out of this town does, the rest are stuck here.

I’m guessing that city is atop the cities players cringe to find themselves. Having spent some time there, including the stadium,, I can hardly disagree.

Words you will never hear: “Buffalo hosting next Super Bowl”

Nobody prays for a trade to Buffalo.

Move the Bills already

This town is so classless that we throw dildos on the field during an NFL game.#totallyclassless

Those that have ever had the pleasure of visiting Buffalo understand the prayers.

News Flash. The Bills don’t win the division… again. When the fans are throwing sex toys onto the field you know you don’t want to be in that town.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

29 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It's a combination of Sammy Watkins allegedly being heavy into coke, into a weird cult and it appears to be very gullible and easily impressionable. 

Watkins has great talent, who if he applied himself and stay healthy could be a top 10 WR.

Yeah a regular cocktail for him.  Folks like him need to lose what they have in order to appreciate wealth and well being they enjoy as modern day gladiators.  Sammy could've been so much more and may yet...but hes no longer a Bill...so fuck his punk ass. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Nope.  The Bills drafted him with their very own hard-earned 11th pick.  :niterider:

Russ Brandon was the GM and Dick Jauron was the HC, tough times for Bills fans.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, travolta said:

Harsh comments. I cannot imagine living in Detroit, Green Bay, Minneapolis, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, KC, Is any better than Buffalo. Almost makes you understand the inferiority complex of Bills fans.

All of the above will/can make Home games in Buffalo a nightmare for opponents. Pent up frustration in Buffalo will make the 90s Home field advantage look tame in comparison. Bills management is on track with the right players/coaches/management to be special. I can feel it coming. Articles like the actually help the cause. 

Josh Allen is perfect for Buffalo.

F Sammy Watkins. 

You loved Sammy Watkins.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

If you read the original/full article, you get a much better understanding of Sammy.  Even the original still lacks context in places and has some spin, but the one in the OP is pure trash that leaves out the journey which a show like Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul shows, and delivered snippets completely devoid of context.  Sammy still has his struggles, but he seems to be in a far better inner place right now.  Sammy is still learning, and knowing how words like positive/negative are subjective, I'd say a more accurate choice of words were that the energies at the time were incongruent.  Also remember that they were getting rid of players from previous GMs left and right, so for a perceptive person that type of energy would likely feel negative.  

As for partying, plenty of Bills were known for it, including some HOFers on the good teams.  Some got into bar fights.  More recently, you have guys drag racing while inebriated.  I'm not sure what amount of causality drinking or smoking cannabis has with football injuries, but maybe some of the experts can explain things for us.  At any rate, I doubt most of them saw people murdered feet from them, or had the family deaths or his step brother taken from them on terrible RICO charges.  These are things to consider before judging someone.  He's taken responsibility and he can see it's an ongoing war to to keep his inner self in the best place.  

Before Sammy ever got to Buffalo he was a subject of scorn with some because of GM Doug Whaley's draft expenditure, and the hatred of Whaley that existed on here from some even before that.  Whether you see that as spirit, energy, psychological, or whatever...it certainly can have an effect on some people, especially when they are young and have not learned how to deal with it.

Folks here can choose to hate if they want, but I'll give him credit for bettering himself, and for torching Richard Sherman in the Super Bowl.  Speaking of corners who were jerks, while Sammy may not have been ideal while in Buffalo, I think he at least put forth effort when on the field.  I don't think the same can always have been said for Gilmore.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

6 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I don't think the same can always have been said for Gilmore.  

He can eat a dick too... I hope he enjoys being on a team that's no longer in the spotlight with a coach who has zero loyalty to his players.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You loved Sammy Watkins.

I did not love SW. I just didn’t think it was a big deal that he tweeted that he wished NFL players could get guaranteed contracts like the NBA. I recognized that every player  in the NFL thought this while you spent a week raging on SW because of his tweet. 

I also did not buy into he was a total bust since he was always injured and we as fans never saw what he could do. At the time, we assumed injuries were all due to bad luck. 

I didn’t love or hate him. Now I say F him. Is that ok with you? 

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You loved Sammy Watkins.

I loved wattys potential not his personality and unfortunate injuries.

2 hours ago, travolta said:

I did not love SW. I just didn’t think it was a big deal that he tweeted that he wished NFL players could get guaranteed contracts like the NBA. I recognized that every player  in the NFL thought this while you spent a week raging on SW because of his tweet. 

I also did not buy into he was a total bust since he was always injured and we as fans never saw what he could do. At the time, we assumed injuries were all due to bad luck. 

I didn’t love or hate him. Now I say F him. Is that ok with you? 

What are you talking about?

I wasn’t even talking to you.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg