Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

The Eight Worst ‘Fake News’ Stories of the Trump Years

34 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

How do we know? They only started this counter with him. Meanwhile...

Obama Statements

main-qimg-b53365997dfb8050160a02e000d6c5

Trump Statements

main-qimg-b69ff178390d01d46815bf09da3796

From Left leaning Politifact.

What is your source for these graphs? I'm sure it's very professional news company with a pants on fire category.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow, so by my calculations there are 525,960 minutes in a year and he's been in just over 3 years  so that's 1, 577, 880 minutes plus the minutes from January 20th until today which is May 11th which is 113 days times 24 hours times 60 which gives us an additional 162, 720 on top of the 1, 577, 880 making Trump as President for a grand total of 1, 740, 600 minutes. So now divide that my 18,000 and you find Trump lies on average of 96.7 minutes.

Wow, how does he have time to do anything else with all of that? Every hour and a half he has to make up a new lie which, if we go further and analyze statistics, it may be impossible to come up with 18,000 permutations of lies in that time frame.

Do we have any statisticians that could take this further? LOL

And, he also has to sleep. And poop. And shower. And eat, although I guess he could lie while he’s chewing.....

but yeah, he definitely talks out of his ass too much. And he’s not in any way, shape or form, intelligent.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

And, he also has to sleep. And poop. And shower. And eat, although I guess he could lie while he’s chewing.....

but yeah, he definitely talks out of his ass too much. And he’s not in any way, shape or form, intelligent.

Who Biden? 

• Like 1

Vote for Joe30330!!  

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 7.42.59 PM.png

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

What is your source for these graphs? I'm sure it's very professional news company with a pants on fire category.

Read it again, Politifact. Even with their bias they couldn't deny the constant lies from Obama. Hey remember, "If you like your doctor/insurance you can keep it," "Obamacare is not a tax," "I will close Gitmo," "I will make this the most transparent government," and "no wiretaps on Americans" unlike his predecessor? Probably not.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

9 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Read it again, Politifact. Even with their bias they couldn't deny the constant lies from Obama. Hey remember, "If you like your doctor/insurance you can keep it," "Obamacare is not a tax," "I will close Gitmo," "I will make this the most transparent government," and "no wiretaps on Americans" unlike his predecessor? Probably not.

Don’t forget “NO SCANDALS”. Nope. Not a one. 

171066E3-E979-4A09-B236-CB570003308C.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Who Biden? 

You know trump lies a lot, dontcha? He’s full of hyperbolic blustering and exaggerations, at the very least. Be honest. But like House says:

837ACB27-C26F-4F70-8751-28479A96BB07.jpeg

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You know trump lies a lot, dontcha? He’s full of hyperbolic blustering and exaggerations, at the very least. Be honest. But like House says:

I can agree with that, he does love to exaggerate a lot but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not rooted in facts. Of course, by stringent Leftist standards nearly everything he says contributes to the 18K and counting total.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

49 minutes ago, jc856 said:

837ACB27-C26F-4F70-8751-28479A96BB07.jpeg

Never said he wasn’t an asshole, but he’s our asshole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

How do we know? They only started this counter with him. Meanwhile...

Obama Statements

main-qimg-b53365997dfb8050160a02e000d6c5

Trump Statements

main-qimg-b69ff178390d01d46815bf09da3796

From Left leaning Politifact.

No where close to 18,000 times. Say it over and over- 18,000 lies in 3 1/2 yrs

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I can agree with that, he does love to exaggerate a lot but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not rooted in facts. Of course, by stringent Leftist standards nearly everything he says contributes to the 18K and counting total.

Those words nearly immediately reminded me of the CDC/WHO's policy of counting deaths as "COVID-19".  If an at all similar standard is used for this number,  rational people will take it with a grain of salt.  Similar to Fauci's predictive model, it depends on what you put in, and you can determine the outcome you want(also the same with PCR testing).

Or a simpler analogy is Uncle Joe Stalin's famous quote about the votes not being as important as he who counts the votes.  But it doesn't matter how many factual and known illustrations one gives, the majority will have their minds made up in either direction on this if we're going to be honest here....and isn't that what this was about in the first place?

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Typical politicians bullshit: "I'm going to close Gitmo" and doesn't

Typical Trump lie
Trump to Ukraine President: I'm going to send Rudy Guliani to work with you. He's a good man that was the mayor of NY, etc...

2 Weeks later
Trump to Bill O'Reilly: I don't know why Rudy went to Ukraine. I didn't send him

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Never said he wasn’t an asshole, but he’s our asshole.

Why is Trump your asshole?

What did he do to help you?

Your asshole has completely mishandled the Covid 19 pandemic and lied about it. Why are you defending him?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

COVID-19, in some form or other, will eventually be added to the very top of this list.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Your asshole has completely mishandled the Covid 19 pandemic and lied about it. Why are you defending him?

Maybe they are celebrating the fact that he has a whopping 36% approval rating on how he has handled the pandemic

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Have you ever properly vetted him as a true Trump supporter and not the most accomplished/entertaining poster when it comes to triggering those with TDS?  No wonder these "experts" can fool you with something that has not satisfied even one of Koch's postulates.

(I hope I didn't ruin a good thing by asking that question, but the way people overlook possibilities is rather troubling.  Don't worry though, they generally refuse to recognize anything I say as even potentially valid, so you don't have to worry about your cover being blown ;) I hope they ignore me so I can continue to enjoy the show at the expense of those who try to subvert the Constitution and our culture).

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I can’t agree with that. He is dishonest way to much for me. But the 18k people are morons in their own right. JMO

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I can’t agree with that. He is dishonest way to much for me. But the 18k people are morons in their own right. JMO

He was referring to the 18,000 lies, not people

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

He was referring to the 18,000 lies, not people

Yeah, I realized that, mistake on my part

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Maybe they are celebrating the fact that he has a whopping 36% approval rating on how he has handled the pandemic

May 12th, 538.

May 12 Polls.png

- Howard Beale, Network

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

May 12th, 538.

May 12 Polls.png

Those are his overall approval ratings, not how he’s handling the pandemic. By the way 3 1/2 years and they still haven’t moved.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Those are his overall approval ratings, not how he’s handling the pandemic. By the way 3 1/2 years and they still haven’t moved.

Provide a link because I see the COVID response in the 40s as well. @Meathead why are you not doing your job as the link citation police?

- Howard Beale, Network

he wasnt quoting an article so a link isnt required

but it sure would help his case tremendously. i would recommend a link there if he has one

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

@Meathead @SackMan518 The reference came from listening to news reports on the the fucking radio, not reading left or right wing web pages. Link is Potus on SirisuXM at  about 6:30  this morning

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan