Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Gov. Andrew Cuomo Had the Worst Response to the Crisis of Any Governor in America

In before "He wouldn't have dropped the ball if it weren't for Trump."  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 hours ago, LIBills said:

The retarded folks on the left will always blame Trump when, IN FACT, it is both Cuomo and De Blasio who are the fuck ups when it comes to the horrible response to this thing.

The dopey Governors in NJ and Connecticut deserve a lot of the blame too.

I think that's why they've been complimentary to Trump in the press lately, they know that if push comes to shove ultimately the guillotine falls on their necks and not the President's.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I think that's why they've been complimentary to Trump in the press lately, they know that if push comes to shove ultimately the guillotine falls on their necks and not the President's.

It's funny, during the other pandemics this century, there wasn't so much venom towards whomever the sitting President was.

I wasn't sitting around blaming President's during any of these outbreaks.

Just because this thing happened while #orangemanbad is in office, let's just blame him and get it over with. And let's just forget what the local government has done in the process. Very convenient.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was thinking when Cuomo was lecturing the other states, 'This won't be just a NY problem.  Tomorrow, it will be an Illinois problem.'

I bet those Midwest Governors were thinking 'Yeah because you are an absolute idiot.  NY takes a big old coast-to-coast shit and WE'RE getting lectured?' 

Anybody who knows the geography of NY should be wondering how the hell did  this shit spread across the state? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

It's funny, during the other pandemics this century, there wasn't so much venom towards whomever the sitting President was.

Just because this thing happened while #orangemanbad is in office, let's just blame him and get it over with. And let's just forget what the local government has done in the process. Very convenient.

Exactly, during Obama's term not once did the media say that he was responsible and had all this blood on his hands even though the death tolls under him were greater as we stand now.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

45 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Exactly, during Obama's term not once did the media say that he was responsible and had all this blood on his hands even though the death tolls under him were greater as we stand now.

Nothing but a bunch of whiny little sissy's that bring NOTHING to the table but their hate and fake outrage.

It's disgusting.

14 hours ago, LIBills said:

The retarded folks on the left will always blame Trump when, IN FACT, it is both Cuomo and De Blasio who are the fuck ups when it comes to the horrible response to this thing.

Don't forget this dumb cunt.  :niterider:

• Thanks 2
  • Barf 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Presidents get entirely too much credit and blame for a lot of things for which they don’t have total control.

can you imagine if trump were president during the Spanish/Chinese/Kansas City influenza? We wouldn’t be here to talk about it.

hey Jungle! Trudeau is allowing that Alberta meat packer to open? Doesn’t he care about lives?

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

hey Jungle! Trudeau is allowing that Alberta meat packer to open? Doesn’t he care about lives?

Turdeaux is white Obama.  He can do no wrong!  :niterider:

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

34 minutes ago, Woody said:

Turdeaux is white Obama.  He can do no wrong!  :niterider:

Woodman, Trudeau is BLACKER than Obama, were you thinking of Stephen Harper?

667465B2-910A-4781-A8E7-10799887224D.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Woody said:

Don't forget this dumb cunt.  :niterider:

Wow, that clip aged worse than Matthew Perry.

matthew-perry1.jpg?w=600

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

Pataki slams Cuomo, calls for investigation into nursing home deaths amid coronavirus

Former Gov. George Pataki is criticizing the current governor of New York and calling for an investigation into nursing home deaths amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Pataki told The New York Post on Friday that Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s “handling of the nursing homes has been a disaster” that may have caused “thousands” of unnecessary deaths. Nearly 20,000 people have died in U.S. nursing homes and long-term care facilities; more than a fifth have occurred in New York state, according to the Associated Press, including at least seven facilities with more than 40 deaths.

Pataki, who served as NY’s governor from 1995 to 2006, told the Post that the state Health Department should never have issued an edict requiring nursing homes to accept coronavirus patients, when sick and elderly people are most at risk from COVID-19.

Nursing homes across the state were required to isolate residents who tested positive; provide protective gear and temperature checks for staff members; and notify all residents and their families within 24 hours if any resident tests positive or dies from coronavirus. But Pataki argued that facilities didn’t have enough personal protective equipment (PPE) for staff and patients.

Pataki, a Republican, said that Cuomo, a Democrat, should have ordered infected nursing home patients to be sent to temporary field hospitals, such as the Javits Center in New York City and the USNS Comfort hospital ship. Hundreds of beds went unused and the Comfort has since left NYC.

Cuomo changed 262 NY laws in 55 days of coronavirus crisis

In the two months since Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo declared a state of emergency on March 7, he has invoked the powers of his office to issue more than 25 executive orders in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

The expansive orders have made hundreds of temporary but sweeping changes to state laws, including shutting down schools and businesses, as well as altering state regulations that govern public health, hospitals, nursing homes, elections, open meetings, court proceedings, purchasing procedures and child care.

Before the pandemic struck, Cuomo had not issued an executive order since February 2019, when he used the power of his office to rename Albany's State University of New York Plaza in honor of his fellow Democrat, H. Carl McCall, a former state senator and comptroller.

But the orders signed by Cuomo in the shadow of a pandemic that engulfed New York City have made monumental changes, ranging from allowing non-public opening of bids — even as the state has expended more than $2.8 billion to battle the pandemic — to waiving background checks for daycare workers.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

28 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

But the orders signed by Cuomo in the shadow of a pandemic that engulfed New York City have made monumental changes, ranging from allowing non-public opening of bids — even as the state has expended more than $2.8 billion to battle the pandemic — to waiving background checks for daycare workers.

chris remake GIF

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

And yet Cuomo gets playtime on the networks with edited clips of him looking very strong and politically in tune.  It is really getting bad out there in the unbiased news world.  It's like a ghost town of truth.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

3 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

And yet Cuomo gets playtime on the networks with edited clips of him looking very strong and politically in tune.  It is really getting bad out there in the unbiased news world.  It's like a ghost town of truth.  

Telling the truth in a world full of lies is an act of rebellion.

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile

These New Yorkers fleeing coronavirus vow they’ll never return

“I don’t love New York now more than ever. That’s the first time I ever felt that way,” Silverstein says. “Do I in the future rent out my apartment in the city? A lot of work I could do remotely. Where do I want to live?”

Many Gothamites have fled the five boroughs for safer havens — from vacation homes in the Hamptons to parents’ basements in the Midwest — until the coronavirus risks pass. But now diehard New Yorkers, some of whom had never even considered leaving the city before, are thinking about staying away for the long haul.

New York City’s largest moving company, Dumbo Moving + Storage, reported that moves were up 11 percent this March compared with last, “which is unusual because people don’t typically move this time of year,” says CEO and founder Lior Rachmany. “The peak moving season begins in May, which is why this increase in moves is strictly due to COVID-19,” adds Rachmany, who is seeing many folks leaving the Upper West Side and West Harlem for less dense outposts both near (Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut) and far (Massachusetts and Washington, DC).

“This is usually the time of year that people get moving on their [suburban] town search,” says Alison Bernstein, founder of Suburban Jungle, a real estate advisory and tech platform that helps families transition out of urban hubs. “But in the last month, we have seen an unprecedented surge. We are close to a 40 percent increase from last year. People are very nervous. They feel stuck.”

“I don’t know that I’ll return full-time to the city again,” says King, 49, a cultural coach. “I want to stay in the moment and take everything step by step.”

Parler @NYexile

On 5/3/2020 at 1:23 PM, LIBills said:

What other outbreaks? There hasn't been one like this since 1918.

12 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

What other outbreaks? There hasn't been one like this since 1918.

CDC Estimates of 2009 H1N1 Influenza Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths in the United States

During the pandemic, CDC provided estimates of the numbers of 2009 H1N1 cases, hospitalizations and deaths on seven different occasions. Final estimates were published in 2011. These final estimates were that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010 approximately 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (8868-18,306) occurred in the United States due to pH1N1. These final estimates are available at: Estimating the burden of 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) in the United States (April 2009-April 2010) External Web Site Icon, Shrestha SS, et al., Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Jan 1;52 Suppl 1:S75-82.

Then there's this:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Corona.png

Parler @NYexile

On 5/5/2020 at 12:38 PM, SackMan518 said:

These New Yorkers fleeing coronavirus vow they’ll never return

“I don’t love New York now more than ever. That’s the first time I ever felt that way,” Silverstein says. “Do I in the future rent out my apartment in the city? A lot of work I could do remotely. Where do I want to live?”

Many Gothamites have fled the five boroughs for safer havens — from vacation homes in the Hamptons to parents’ basements in the Midwest — until the coronavirus risks pass. But now diehard New Yorkers, some of whom had never even considered leaving the city before, are thinking about staying away for the long haul.

New York City’s largest moving company, Dumbo Moving + Storage, reported that moves were up 11 percent this March compared with last, “which is unusual because people don’t typically move this time of year,” says CEO and founder Lior Rachmany. “The peak moving season begins in May, which is why this increase in moves is strictly due to COVID-19,” adds Rachmany, who is seeing many folks leaving the Upper West Side and West Harlem for less dense outposts both near (Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut) and far (Massachusetts and Washington, DC).

“This is usually the time of year that people get moving on their [suburban] town search,” says Alison Bernstein, founder of Suburban Jungle, a real estate advisory and tech platform that helps families transition out of urban hubs. “But in the last month, we have seen an unprecedented surge. We are close to a 40 percent increase from last year. People are very nervous. They feel stuck.”

“I don’t know that I’ll return full-time to the city again,” says King, 49, a cultural coach. “I want to stay in the moment and take everything step by step.”

No! Don't let them move, they'll infect the red states with their high tax, big government bullshit. Like roaches, liberals will scurry to every red corner there is and turn the US into Venezuela.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

No! Don't let them move, they'll infect the red states with their high tax, big government bullshit. Like roaches, liberals will scurry to every red corner there is and turn the US into Venezuela.

My only hope is that the previously bankrupted and deserted blue states will then become red states and all of the freeloaders will move to the NEW blue states with their awesome, wine sipping, ultra progressive relocated citizens who will eventually die off but not before breeding more progressives who are completely ignorant to the fact of what their ideology does on a financial level.

Parler @NYexile