Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Hundreds of protesters, some carrying guns in the state Capitol, demonstrate against Michigan's emergency measures

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Dude. I don't think I can even continue this conversation with you. You are citing an author from a right wing think tank. She is as biased as it gets. I don't know how you could research the topic for 30 years and have such a warped view on the topic.

Is there Anything  right of the center that you buy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Lol I’ve been working for Aldi for about 6 weeks now, in the warehouse. Nothing is scarce people are buying like crazy. They are getting more product in than ever, I know I am the one who sends it out on trucks. Stores are actually ordering less because the panic has tapered off. 
 

so I guess if your bs Armageddon happens in the next 2 to 6 weeks I’m working in the right place.

Not like that here. The shelves are more and more barren every time I go to the store

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It is my opinion. But I don't think I'm that far off. Trumpism is a cult.

Trumpism (if I’m guessing what you mean by that) I would imagine, is a cultish thing. I’m guessing you mean stand by him no matter what he does or says. I wouldn’t believe that could be a healthy way to look at ANYONE. But the absolute vitriolic vilification of the guy, going even so far as to call him Hitler, Stalin or the devil himself, seems to be just as bad.

edit: I’m not saying you’re in that group btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well they aren’t setting cars on fire every time the Lakers win a championship 

Well, Bull Conner is dead and buried,  (Literally and figuratively) so nobody has to worry about that anymore. But to be honest, Vancouver hockey fans did the same shameful thing. Pretty sure they were mostly honkeys......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meathead said:

i anticipated that. thats what people who dont have an answer to her research always say. but its bullshit. look at the list of people that have endorsed her books and they cover the political spectrum

you just rolled that crap out of there bc you have no response to my superior knowledge on the subject and you wanted an easy out

i would provide you with more authors and references, including exclusively black authors who write things that support her findings. but thats not what you are here for

you are here to promote a false agenda to show everybody what an 'enlightened white man' you are, not to represent truth. so no matter what i showed you, you would invent a way to slither out from addressing the real issues

my opinion of you has been damaged today. i hope someday you show me something to recover it bc i generally like you. but today you were awful

Is this article accurate in any way?

https://www.newsweek.com/war-cops-flawed-logic-fantasy-485546


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, Bull Conner is dead and buried,  (Literally and figuratively) so nobody has to worry about that anymore. But to be honest, Vancouver hockey fans did the same shameful thing. Pretty sure they were mostly honkeys......

I think those types of celebrations cross the entire spectrum of color.  Buffalo is going to be turned into a crater when the Bills win a Super Bowl.  People of all colors will have a hand in it.  :niterider:

 

  • Thanks 2

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Is there Anything  right of the center that you buy? 

Probably. I try to follow facts. I don't care which side of center they are on.

Most recently I buy into the Biden sexual assault allegations. Until proven otherwise.

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Trumpism (if I’m guessing what you mean by that) I would imagine, is a cultish thing. I’m guessing you mean stand by him no matter what he does or says. I wouldn’t believe that could be a healthy way to look at ANYONE. But the absolute vitriolic vilification of the guy, going even so far as to call him Hitler, Stalin or the devil himself, seems to be just as bad.

edit: I’m not saying you’re in that group btw

I think trump is your typical old school conservative. He's prejudice at the absolute minimum. 


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Lol I’ve been working for Aldi for about 6 weeks now, in the warehouse. Nothing is scarce people are buying like crazy. They are getting more product in than ever, I know I am the one who sends it out on trucks. Stores are actually ordering less because the panic has tapered off. 
 

so I guess if your bs Armageddon happens in the next 2 to 6 weeks I’m working in the right place.

They’re running shortages on things because people are being assholes and buying way more than they need! You know what product NOBODY will be buying in a month? Toilet paper!  I shop at aldis. They were out of eggs a week ago and I asked what the deal was. She said people were buying 4/5 dozen at a time, until they limited it to 2 dozen per person. She said the owner would have had to go to PITTSBURGH to get eggs, and it wasn’t cost effective. People panic buying is a BIG part of the supply chain problem. I’m surprised it’s even been THIS good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jc856 said:

So, if they were black, they would have been sprayed with fire hoses and had german Shepherds attack them? You make little sense sometimes....

Do you honestly think a gathering of black protestors would be treated the same way as whites? 

 

Lolz


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I really not a boat guy, nope

You’re more of a spaceship kinda guy.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

They’re running shortages on things because people are being assholes and buying way more than they need! You know what product NOBODY will be buying in a month? Toilet paper!  I shop at aldis. They were out of eggs a week ago and I asked what the deal was. She said people were buying 4/5 dozen at a time, until they limited it to 2 dozen per person. She said the owner would have had to go to PITTSBURGH to get eggs, and it wasn’t cost effective. People panic buying is a BIG part of the supply chain problem. I’m surprised it’s even been THIS good.

That’s exactly it, if you go 1st thing in the morning it’s a full store.


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Woody said:

That's too bad.  I guess I'll have to leave you behind as I sail off into the ocean to escape the armageddon.  :niterider:

If it’s one of those party boats with lotsa girls with bikinis, can I come? 

A9F21F79-B217-4A44-8E06-6C1BC32FDC81.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

She said the owner would have had to go to PITTSBURGH to get eggs, and it wasn’t cost effective. 

Crap like that plays a huge roll in it as well.  Not every owner/franchisee is willing to rejigger their logistics to suit the needs of their customers.  If a store is still going by their pre-COVID shipping schedule theres going to be empty shelves.  :niterider:

 

  • Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

If it’s one of those party boats with lotsa girls with bikinis, can I come? 

Sure.  :niterider:

will ferrell lmao GIF

  • Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Actually the BJs next to me just started carrying USDA prime, they had the strips on sale for 7.99 on Tuesday. Not bad for Armageddon 

 

36 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Actually the BJs next to me just started carrying USDA prime, they had the strips on sale for 7.99 on Tuesday. Not bad for Armageddon 

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv (obscure movie reference ) vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

CDBB6C56-F348-4053-8C46-70031CE2A47D.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Woody said:

I think those types of celebrations cross the entire spectrum of color.  Buffalo is going to be turned into a crater when the Bills win a Super Bowl.  People of all colors will have a hand in it.  :niterider:

I think you’re right about that Woody. I’m writing this down for future generations. Buffalo will be turned into a crater in 2043. Ok. All set.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Woody said:

That's too bad.  I guess I'll have to leave you behind as I sail off into the ocean to escape the armageddon.  :niterider:

Step one has already happened. An entire nation went home because  old guys in suits told them to. They have no clue wgst freedom means

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You’re more of a spaceship kinda guy.....

Except  that I know  that's bogus too.

I like David Bowie  though. And hot, scantily clad female aliens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Step one has already happened. An entire nation went home because  old guys in suits told them to. They have no clue wgst freedom means

Sayonara.  :niterider:

hugh jackman explosion GIF

boat GIF


process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Do you honestly think a gathering of black protestors would be treated the same way as whites? 

Lolz

With the whole country watching? Yeah. Maybe not if they were more disrespectful and belligerent. I’m saying that even KNOWING  someone is going to accuse me of saying (or thinking) that blacks are more disrespectful and belligerent. But, whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Woody said:

Crap like that plays a huge roll in it as well.  Not every owner/franchisee is willing to rejigger their logistics to suit the needs of their customers.  If a store is still going by their pre-COVID shipping schedule theres going to be empty shelves.  :niterider:

Exactly right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Except  that I know  that's bogus too.

I like David Bowie  though. And hot, scantily clad female aliens

Um, do you mean, like this? Or like this? Not a fan of the bumpy forehead, have to be doggy style for dat one

7B4F9F79-EC50-4F62-82CC-90EDFB80F531.jpeg

44183A94-EB88-405D-B2B4-DED4D4ADF99F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

With the whole country watching? Yeah. Maybe not if they were more disrespectful and belligerent. I’m saying that even KNOWING  someone is going to accuse me of saying (or thinking) that blacks are more disrespectful and belligerent. But, whatever.

Ah ok. So the whole point of what I've been talking about in this thread!!! 

When the cameras aren't on they will be treated differently. I'm glad we are on the same page. 


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ah ok. So the whole point of what I've been talking about in this thread!!! 

When the cameras aren't on they will be treated differently. I'm glad we are on the same page. 

Nope. See how your bias makes you think? Maybe I wasn’t clear enough. In general terms HUMAN BEINGS tend to act different when someone is watching. And being filmed. COPS ARE NO DIFFERENT. I’m not going to get into a discussion on what percentage of cops are no fucking good. But let’s just agree that a certain percentage ARE NO FUCKING GOOD. Ok so far? But, in your mind, when no one is looking, a lot of cops will treat blacks worse than whites. Some might. But, I’ve also seen video of blacks in the hood throwing buckets of water on cops, and they do nothing. I couldn’t be a cop. I’d run that cocksucker down and drag him back to the squad car by his hair. But, everyone is videotaping it, and DeBLAHsio, tells them to stand down. So, they take that shit.

Remember that thread you started about that? How that really pissed you off? No, I don’t either. Personally, I think only black cops should patrol black neighborhoods. But the unions would never go for that. You know why? BLACK cops don’t want to patrol the hood anymore than anyone else. But, your opinion is your opinion. 
 

Bias is what it is. Beliefs are what they are. All the news coverage over the last few years about Catholic priests and their pedophlia, I was astonished to learn its roughly 1/2 of 1% of them have been accused. Even if it’s that number, or double that with unreported cases, still, 99% of priests aren’t like that. Sure it’s still a lot of people being abused, but mostly priests are probably good people. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...