Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Hundreds of protesters, some carrying guns in the state Capitol, demonstrate against Michigan's emergency measures

7 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i can absolutely guarantee that i have read at least ten times the number of books on race issues than you have. ive been researching this for over thirty years

and citing any specific example of police misconduct/errors is just an excuse. if that was really the case then he would have said his protest was against police misconduct, not racial injustice against blacks

Theres a kindle book on Amazon thats free if youre a member called The War on Cops by Heather MacDonald, a long time researcher on law enforcement issues. She points out that when crime statistics are taken into account, meaning the overwhelming disparity that are committed by blacks as a percentage of population, especially for violent crime and murder, that the frequency of physical force used during encounters with blacks is exactly the same as with any other ethnic group. Which, of course, invalidates Mr. kneel-downs protests entirely

kaepernick protested bc he wanted to show the world how black he is (1/2 btw). so he rolled out the seething hatred blacks have overhyped towards cops due to the real mistreatment they suffered at the hands of cops in the distant past but is virtually gone today because there is so much overwatch and the high percentage of police management that is black. mistreatment still happens, but at a level that is barely perceptible compared to that of other races.

this is all in ms. macdonalds book and you can have it on your tablet in two minutes. will you educate yourself on the realities? or will you stubbornly stick to your erroneous heavily biased view that only makes racial reconciliation harder to achieve?

the reality here is that you, like most americans, have bought a bullshit story. to fix that you need to educate yourself. i can give you a long list of more books that i have read by well respected authors to open your eyes so that you are promoting productive truths instead of self-aggrandizing and hyper-biased fables

Easy there tiger...grrrr lol

39 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i can absolutely guarantee that i have read at least ten times the number of books on race issues than you have. ive been researching this for over thirty years

and citing any specific example of police misconduct/errors is just an excuse. if that was really the case then he would have said his protest was against police misconduct, not racial injustice against blacks

Theres a kindle book on Amazon thats free if youre a member called The War on Cops by Heather MacDonald, a long time researcher on law enforcement issues, among other topics. She points out that when crime statistics are taken into account, meaning the overwhelming disparity that are committed by blacks as a percentage of population, especially for violent crime and murder, that the frequency of physical force used during encounters with blacks is exactly the same as with any other ethnic group. Which, of course, invalidates Mr. kneel-downs protests entirely

kaepernick protested bc he wanted to show the world how black he is (1/2 btw). so he rolled out the seething hatred blacks have overhyped towards cops due to the real mistreatment they suffered at the hands of cops in the distant past but is virtually gone today because there is so much overwatch and the high percentage of police management that is black. mistreatment still happens, but at a level that is barely perceptible compared to that of other races.

this is all in ms. macdonalds book and you can have it on your tablet in two minutes. will you educate yourself on the realities? or will you stubbornly stick to your erroneous heavily biased view that only makes racial reconciliation harder to achieve?

the reality here is that you, like most americans, have bought a bullshit story. to fix that you need to educate yourself. i can give you a long list of more books that i have read by well respected authors to open your eyes so that you are promoting productive truths instead of self-aggrandizing and hyper-biased fables

Dude. I don't think I can even continue this conversation with you. You are citing an author from a right wing think tank. She is as biased as it gets. I don't know how you could research the topic for 30 years and have such a warped view on the topic.

• Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

19 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

With out a doubt they are terrorists, but they are republican terrorists so the MAGA people will ignore it.

It’s statements like this that show your extreme bias. You mean on the same level like the guy that blows up a building/plane/innocent people? Or are there different degrees of terrorism? What about our brethren with the extra melanin who spit on cops? Are they terrorists? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

At what point do these people consider all of humanity instead of themselves? 

I'm all for civil liberties and our government has been infringing on them incrementally for years, but we are in the middle of a pandemic right now. Where were these people when the patriot act was passed and renewed? 

These people are selfish and ignorant. Plain and simple. If the order was given by papa Donnie, they'd be patrolling the streets keeping people inside and you know it. Its just an excuse for these assholes to parade their ignorance and guns for all to see

Is this plain and simply a fact? Or your opinion?

personally, I think the safest place to be is here, with this unselfish bastard. I can’t afford my own.

A6DF68F5-767D-48CD-ADCE-0A2D3A82084D.jpeg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

It's the truth. It's right there in your face. Nothing happened. But its more  pretend fuel for a horrible  outcome. 

In 2 weeks you'll see a different view of it all.

Why? What’s going to happen in 2 weeks? Just want to know so I can bump this thread to show you’re wrong again. Just like I did with the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Why? What’s going to happen in 2 weeks? Just want to know so I can bump this thread to show you’re wrong again. Just like I did with the Super Bowl.

You DO know what TWD stands for, dontcha? The Wizard of Doubt.

heres his greatest hits!

B7EA5C3B-6478-4E34-819F-BEB800D5766A.jpeg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Dude. I don't think I can even continue this conversation with you. You are citing an author from a right wing think tank. She is as biased as it gets. I don't know how you could research the topic for 30 years and have such a warped view on the topic.

i anticipated that. thats what people who dont have an answer to her research always say. but its bullshit. look at the list of people that have endorsed her books and they cover the political spectrum

you just rolled that crap out of there bc you have no response to my superior knowledge on the subject and you wanted an easy out

i would provide you with more authors and references, including exclusively black authors who write things that support her findings. but thats not what you are here for

you are here to promote a false agenda to show everybody what an 'enlightened white man' you are, not to represent truth. so no matter what i showed you, you would invent a way to slither out from addressing the real issues

my opinion of you has been damaged today. i hope someday you show me something to recover it bc i generally like you. but today you were awful

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

42 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Is this plain and simply a fact? Or your opinion?

personally, I think the safest place to be is here, with this unselfish bastard. I can’t afford my own.

A6DF68F5-767D-48CD-ADCE-0A2D3A82084D.jpeg

It is my opinion. But I don't think I'm that far off. Trumpism is a cult.

• Like 2

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

11 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol yup! It goes to show what white-right privilege can do for you in this country.

So, if they were black, they would have been sprayed with fire hoses and had german Shepherds attack them? You make little sense sometimes....

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, if they were black, they would have been sprayed with fire hoses and had german Shepherds attack them? You make little sense sometimes....

Well they aren’t setting cars on fire every time the Lakers win a championship 

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I think you need to do some basic research because you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Read the man's words. He was motivated by the Mario Woods killing by police in SF. There are many other stories just like it. 

Whotf are you, Morris Dees? Do YOU know what YOU are talking about? His GIRLFRIEND stirred up the 20 neuron connections he has inside his limited cranial basket and he ran with it. Anyone who praises Fidel because of his “socialized medicine”, has serious credibility issues. Castro caused suffering to his people for many decades. They were better off with the corrupt Batista.

^^^^^^^^^ my opinions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Why should the country reopen? The science says that would be devastating to the country. Many more deaths and even further economic collapse after it will inevitably need to be closed again.

Hyperbolic...? the trumpanzees will do whatever he says. People have already died because of the ignorant things he has said.

These people don't give a shot about rights. They care about power. These people didn't say shut about the patriot act because they thought it was only going to apply to brown people. We see how that turned out.

Nothing was done in Michigan that is unconstitutional. 

Mind reader too? Goddam, you’re a talented sumbitch!👍

57 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I think in 2 to 6 weeks..we will be fighting  for food and it's all the start of the war  vs our own army. 

Wrong? Toilet paper and food are already becoming  scarce. 

They may well shit down the internet and when it's back ,all  anti govt/CV  opinions will be erased. Facebook is already doing it.

I so want to be wrong. I really do.

Super bowl?  I was wrong about outcome but I still picked SF to make it, in August. Based on predetermined outcomes. I was half wrong.

But sports is no more. They are already stationing troops at Ravens stadium. 

18 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I think in 2 to 6 weeks..we will be fighting  for food and it's all the start of the war  vs our own army. 

Wrong? Toilet paper and food are already becoming  scarce. 

They may well shit down the internet and when it's back ,all  anti govt/CV  opinions will be erased. Facebook is already doing it.

I so want to be wrong. I really do.

Super bowl?  I was wrong about outcome but I still picked SF to make it, in August. Based on predetermined outcomes. I was half wrong.

But sports is no more. They are already stationing troops at Ravens stadium. 

Lol I’ve been working for Aldi for about 6 weeks now, in the warehouse. Nothing is scarce people are buying like crazy. They are getting more product in than ever, I know I am the one who sends it out on trucks. Stores are actually ordering less because the panic has tapered off. 

so I guess if your bs Armageddon happens in the next 2 to 6 weeks I’m working in the right place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Lol I’ve been working for Aldi for about 6 weeks now, in the warehouse. Nothing is scarce people are buying like crazy. They are getting more product in than ever, I know I am the one who sends it out on trucks. Stores are actually ordering less because the panic has tapered off. 

so I guess if your bs Armageddon happens in the next 2 to 6 weeks I’m working in the right place.

Most grocery chains in Texas have lifted their purchase restrictions.  Looks like there's enough food to go around.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

4 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Look, dude, I'm not going to argue in favor of pain and suffering. I want to be wrong. 

If your pocket of the world looks ok, thats fine.  But they are shutting down meat plants and that means certain frozen foods can't be made anymore at some point.  Various  shelves in stores are empty. They were never empty,  ever, before. 

You being busy does not tell a national  story or govt movements elsewhere. 

• Thanks 1

I have a friend who is believes everything he sees on YouTube like TWD. I remember him showing me a video of all these Walmart’s closing down because Obama was going Marshal law and was stations UN troops in all these closed Walmart’s because he was afraid that American soldiers wouldn’t fire on US citizens. They even had pics of military vehicles going in and out of these closed Walmart’s. Well that never happened.

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

Look, dude, I'm not going to argue in favor of pain and suffering. I want to be wrong. 

If your pocket of the world looks ok, thats fine.  But they are shutting down meat plants and that means certain frozen foods can't be made anymore at some point.  Various  shelves in stores are empty. They were never empty,  ever, before. 

You being busy does not tell a national  story or govt movements elsewhere. 

Neither does your crazy talk dude. Actually it proves more than your bs. 

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Most grocery chains in Texas have lifted their purchase restrictions.  Looks like there's enough food to go around.  :niterider:

I put the X as  a check-mark..I ment as positive, not negative. Thumbs up was too cliche

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

I put the X as  a check-mark..I ment as positive, not negative. Thumbs up was too cliche

Well there goes FL and Texas lol

3 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Whatever floats your boat.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I have a friend who is believes everything he sees on YouTube like TWD. I remember him showing me a video of all these Walmart’s closing down because Obama was going Marshal law and was stations UN troops in all these closed Walmart’s because he was afraid that American soldiers wouldn’t fire on US citizens. They even had pics of military vehicles going in and out of these closed Walmart’s. Well that never happened.

In no way shape  or form am I "believing" everything  on youtube. I'm far too smart for that.  You know the activities of every corner of the country?  No, of course you don't. I'm actually keeping an open mind and that means seeing the forest through  the trees. Just thinking things are hunky dorry.  That can be foolish. 

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I really not a boat guy, nope

That's too bad.  I guess I'll have to leave you behind as I sail off into the ocean to escape the armageddon.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

Actually the BJs next to me just started carrying USDA prime, they had the strips on sale for 7.99 on Tuesday. Not bad for Armageddon