Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Hundreds of protesters, some carrying guns in the state Capitol, demonstrate against Michigan's emergency measures

Recommended Posts

Michigan court rules stay at home order does not violate the constitution.  https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/495416-michigan-court-rules-governors-stay-at-home-order-does-not-violate

 

So what do they do the protesters do? They storm government buildings with guns.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hundreds-protest-michigan-lawmakers-consider-extending-governors-emergency-powers-n1196886

 

These people are terrorists. Change my mind.

  • Like 2
  • Finger 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No, oddly enough you sound like Loyalists in the 1700s.

Are you protesting? 

  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Boy Cosplay.  Unfortunate that they put the Capitol workers, state police, etc. in jeopardy of contracting the virus should they be asymptomatic carriers.

Then again, it's not about others, it's about themselves and their selfish personal needs.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, foster said:

Big Boy Cosplay.  Unfortunate that they put the Capitol workers, state police, etc. in jeopardy of contracting the virus should they be asymptomatic carriers.

Then again, it's not about others, it's about themselves and their selfish personal needs.  

Spoken like a true loyalist!! LoL

The courts decided their rights were not infringed upon. I thought this was the law and order party?

I love the irony though. These people are so entitled that they feel their rights are being taken away, yet they freak the fuck out when brown man takes a knee at football game to draw attention to actual oppression. The mental gymnastics is incredible.

  • Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you protesting? 

Nope and maybe it isn't the best idea for them but at the same time how far can we allow governmental powers to go?


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Michigan court rules stay at home order does not violate the constitution.  https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/495416-michigan-court-rules-governors-stay-at-home-order-does-not-violate

So what do they do the protesters do? They storm government buildings with guns.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hundreds-protest-michigan-lawmakers-consider-extending-governors-emergency-powers-n1196886

These people are terrorists. Change my mind.

With out a doubt they are terrorists, but they are republican terrorists so the MAGA people will ignore it.

  • Like 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 2

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Nope and maybe it isn't the best idea for them but at the same time how far can we allow governmental powers to go?

At what point do these people consider all of humanity instead of themselves? 

I'm all for civil liberties and our government has been infringing on them incrementally for years, but we are in the middle of a pandemic right now. Where were these people when the patriot act was passed and renewed? 

These people are selfish and ignorant. Plain and simple. If the order was given by papa Donnie, they'd be patrolling the streets keeping people inside and you know it. Its just an excuse for these assholes to parade their ignorance and guns for all to see. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Just a picture of guys standing around and some lame tweets.

Fake story

you are quite the one-trick pony.  

  • Haha 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

At what point do these people consider all of humanity instead of themselves? 

I'm all for civil liberties and our government has been infringing on them incrementally for years, but we are in the middle of a pandemic right now. Where were these people when the patriot act was passed and renewed? 

These people are selfish and ignorant. Plain and simple. If the order was given by papa Donnie, they'd be patrolling the streets keeping people inside and you know it. Its just an excuse for these assholes to parade their ignorance and guns for all to see. 

Its actually kinda comical cause they are protesting the restrictions on their movements yet there they all are standing around in the place they want to be with no one forcing them to leave.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Its actually kinda comical cause they are protesting the restrictions on their movements yet there they all are standing around in the place they want to be with no one forcing them to leave.  

Lol yup! It goes to show what white-right privilege can do for you in this country.

  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol yup! It goes to show what white-right privilege can do for you in this country.

These are the same kind of people that would probably protest that it’s our right to inject Clorox into our lungs if we want to.

  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

you are quite the one-trick pony.  

It's the truth. It's right there in your face. Nothing happened. But its more  pretend fuel for a horrible  outcome. 

In 2 weeks you'll see a different view of it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

you are quite the one-trick pony.  

You still haven't answered what you will do about shots etc. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

With out a doubt they are terrorists, but they are republican terrorists so the MAGA people will ignore it.

Once again I get to educate you:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Name the document.   Sadly, your ilk cannot. 

So the first amendment is a terrorist charter?

Stick, twisted minds. 

'It takes all kinds'.  No it does not, but they exist and we have to be vigilant. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You still haven't answered what you will do about shots etc. 

“ Thank your drill sergeant! May I have another?“

  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

yet they freak the fuck out when brown man takes a knee at football game to draw attention to actual oppression.

oh here we go again with this crap

he wasnt protesting actual current oppression, he was protesting real oppression from over fifty years ago that is barely even relevant today

show me where this oppression exists. i ask this every time, ive heard all the alleged oppression examples, and the arguments are almost thoroughly specious. blacks still suffer significant disadvantages, but most of that is because they bring it upon themselves by replacing whites as the side that has the most negative racial bias as a percentage of population. they also continue to slaughter people more than EVERY OTHER RACE COMBINED

they dont want reconciliation, they want retribution. they also create resentment when they use bullshit arguments that they know are bullshit but they can get away with because they have the power over social definitions and weaponize them against whites unfairly

he wasnt protesting social injustice, he was rehashing mostly issues of the past that have no relevance today. if you want a society with any semblance of law and order you have to prioritize the groups that are committing the worst of crimes, and that is blacks BY FAR. of course, most blacks are not a problem, but the ones that are are a very BIG BIG problem. it is prudent for law enforcement to be wary around unfamiliar blacks bc its the bad black elements that would love the opportunity to ignore lawful commands or even kill a cop

yes, there are still too many bad cops out there that dont follow protocols and over-react with blacks that vaguely resemble a description of someone who just committed a crime. but they HAVE to check them out, and instead of complying respectfully, way too many blacks play games with the cops, disregarding lawful orders, making dangerous moves on purpose to provoke the cops wariness, and in general making an ass out of themselves. all of this creates a brick wall preventing us from getting to where all good-hearted people want us to end up - with total reconciliation of the black/white relationship

nigga wearing socks with pig cop caricatures and youre going to try to tell me his agenda was social justice. his agenda was bringing up things from the past, seeking retribution over reconciliation, and keeping alive a brutal struggle that 99% doesnt even exist anymore

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

At what point do these people consider all of humanity instead of themselves? 

I'm all for civil liberties and our government has been infringing on them incrementally for years, but we are in the middle of a pandemic right now. Where were these people when the patriot act was passed and renewed? 

These people are selfish and ignorant. Plain and simple. If the order was given by papa Donnie, they'd be patrolling the streets keeping people inside and you know it. Its just an excuse for these assholes to parade their ignorance and guns for all to see. 

I think the country should reopen but with everyone being directed to wear masks but I do agree with you that there should have been riots over the Patriot Act and all the things they've done since then much with the help of Silicon Valley. As for the Trump dig, that was pretty hyperbolic as much of what his base stands for would be in direct conflict with a move like that. Perhaps more armed protests would make politicians think twice about pulling the shady shit they do and hey, what they did worked. The Founding Fathers didn't put this stuff in the Constitution for no good reason.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meathead said:

oh here we go again with this crap

he wasnt protesting actual current oppression, he was protesting real oppression from over fifty years ago that is barely even relevant today

show me where this oppression exists. i ask this every time, ive heard all the alleged oppression examples, and the arguments are almost thoroughly specious. blacks still suffer significant disadvantages, but most of that is because they bring it upon themselves by replacing whites as the side that has the most negative racial bias as a percentage of population. they also continue to slaughter people more than EVERY OTHER RACE COMBINED

they dont want reconciliation, they want retribution. they also create resentment when they use bullshit arguments that they know are bullshit but they can get away with because they have the power over social definitions and weaponize them against whites unfairly

he wasnt protesting social injustice, he was rehashing mostly issues of the past that have no relevance today. if you want a society with any semblance of law and order you have to prioritize the groups that are committing the worst of crimes, and that is blacks BY FAR. of course, most blacks are not a problem, but the ones that are are a very BIG BIG problem. it is prudent for law enforcement to be wary around unfamiliar blacks bc its the bad black elements that would love the opportunity to ignore lawful commands or even kill a cop

yes, there are still too many bad cops out there that dont follow protocols and over-react with blacks that vaguely resemble a description of someone who just committed a crime. but they HAVE to check them out, and instead of complying respectfully, way too many blacks play games with the cops, disregarding lawful orders, making dangerous moves on purpose to provoke the cops wariness, and in general making an ass out of themselves. all of this creates a brick wall preventing us from getting to where all good-hearted people want us to end up - with total reconciliation of the black/white relationship

nigga wearing socks with pig cop caricatures and youre going to try to tell me his agenda was social justice. his agenda was bringing up things from the past, seeking retribution over reconciliation, and keeping alive a brutal struggle that 99% doesnt even exist anymore

I think you need to do some basic research because you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Read the man's words. He was motivated by the Mario Woods killing by police in SF. There are many other stories just like it. 

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I think the country should reopen but with everyone being directed to wear masks but I do agree with you that there should have been riots over the Patriot Act and all the things they've done since then much with the help of Silicon Valley. As for the Trump dig, that was pretty hyperbolic as much of what his base stands for would be in direct conflict with a move like that. Perhaps more armed protests would make politicians think twice about pulling the shady shit they do and hey, what they did worked. The Founding Fathers didn't put this stuff in the Constitution for no good reason.

Why should the country reopen? The science says that would be devastating to the country. Many more deaths and even further economic collapse after it will inevitably need to be closed again.

Hyperbolic...? the trumpanzees will do whatever he says. People have already died because of the ignorant things he has said.

These people don't give a shot about rights. They care about power. These people didn't say shut about the patriot act because they thought it was only going to apply to brown people. We see how that turned out.

Nothing was done in Michigan that is unconstitutional. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Barf 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These individuals had a complete disrespect for the officers in the capitol building.  They could have made their point without putting others in a position to potentially be on the receiving end of the virus from an asymptomatic carrier.  (Of which one outspoken member of their group has confirmed she tested positive).  Selfish.

  • Barf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, foster said:

These individuals had a complete disrespect for the officers in the capitol building.  They could have made their point without putting others in a position to potentially be on the receiving end of the virus from an asymptomatic carrier.  (Of which one outspoken member of their group has confirmed she tested positive).  Selfish.

These are the same blue lives matter people right? 

They are just power hungry POS.

  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

These people didn't say shut about the patriot act because they thought it was only going to apply to brown people. We see how that turned out.

Nothing was done in Michigan that is unconstitutional. 

Now I know you're off your rocker. Brown people? Who the hell ever thought it was only going to apply to one group. Yeah yeah, I know the MSM sold it as keeping us safe from terrorism but you'd have to be dumb as shit to believe it wouldn't ever be applied to the American public. Man, I don't know where you get your news from but you are out in Bizarro World somewhere.

945945.jpg


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can absolutely guarantee that i have read at least ten times the number of books on race issues than you have. ive been researching this for over thirty years

and citing any specific example of police misconduct/errors is just an excuse. if that was really the case then he would have said his protest was against police misconduct, not racial injustice against blacks

Theres a kindle book on Amazon thats free if youre a member called The War on Cops by Heather MacDonald, a long time researcher on law enforcement issues, among other topics. She points out that when crime statistics are taken into account, meaning the overwhelming disparity that are committed by blacks as a percentage of population, especially for violent crime and murder, that the frequency of physical force used during encounters with blacks is exactly the same as with any other ethnic group. Which, of course, invalidates Mr. kneel-downs protests entirely

kaepernick protested bc he wanted to show the world how black he is (1/2 btw). so he rolled out the seething hatred blacks have overhyped towards cops due to the real mistreatment they suffered at the hands of cops in the distant past but is virtually gone today because there is so much overwatch and the high percentage of police management that is black. mistreatment still happens, but at a level that is barely perceptible compared to that of other races.

this is all in ms. macdonalds book and you can have it on your tablet in two minutes. will you educate yourself on the realities? or will you stubbornly stick to your erroneous heavily biased view that only makes racial reconciliation harder to achieve?

the reality here is that you, like most americans, have bought a bullshit story. to fix that you need to educate yourself. i can give you a long list of more books that i have read by well respected authors to open your eyes so that you are promoting productive truths instead of self-aggrandizing and hyper-biased fables


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...