Sign in to follow this  
Kelly's Heroes

Why do you allow yourself to be lied to?

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

list the absolute dumbest people on this board and they ALL are shitbrain supporters

im not saying youre automatically dumb if you support him bc there are a few exceptions, but we are talking in the single digit percentage range. sj is pretty smart so im a little perplexed how he got roped in. then again, he also has some insanity in there, too, which probably accounts for it

The exceptions are the ones I haven't put on ignore, like Woody, Nuke and a few others. The rest suffer from TTS - Trump Tribalism Syndrome

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Almond/ coconut milk?

Straight from the tap.  :niterider:

tap.jpg

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

i meant it in the way that you feel a bit sorry for mentally retarded people. they dont know they are retarded when theyre kids bc nobody tells them. but then when they start going to their special schools they find out from other retarded kids who use the word retard like black people use the word nigga (at least they used to before white people started using it). then they get real upset bc they didnt know they were retarded until that very moment

now that i think about it, its not as similar as i thought because the True Believers would NEVER tell another True Believer that they are actually mentally retarded

Check that "sell by" date on your packaging there Meat.  I think you're past it.  

• Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Almond/ coconut milk?

Almond still made  me bloaty.

I mean, its  still a  milk substance, isn't it? I've been suggested to try goats milk?

9 hours ago, Meathead said:

Because they are True Believers.

They don't think for themselves, they don't accept verified evidence that's presented to them, they eat up the daily lies like its nourishment, and they live in a perverted Fantasy Land where an incompetent charlatan Thief is their lord and savior

The most pathetically funny part is they run around repeating TDS, TDS, when that's not a real thing. But what is a real thing is TSDS, as they demonstrate every day

The one statement of their fuhrer that I wish they would act upon is to inject some disinfectant into their veins so that we could clear this board of their bullshit

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

You got to kind of feel sorry for the True Believers. They don't even realize that they are that dumb so it's going to affect pretty much every aspect of their lives. They're going to make dumb decisions on a regular basis they're going to give bad advice to their friends and worse their kids on a regular basis, and they are unwittingly going to add a burden to the rest of us who have to makeup for the stupid ass shit that they do on a regular basis

Combine that with the cloud of delusion that they live in that makes them look at someone like Trump and see anything but an incompetent buffoon charlatan, and now we are spreading gross dysfunction across the entire country. In a very literal sense it's been like a plague cast Upon Our Nation. And here are the True Believers serving as the footsoldiers carrying plague infected water across the country.

It's classic Cult of Personality stuff, and they fall right into it

Tell Oh My GIF by Robert E Blackmon

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

that guys dr told him he could only have one cup of tea a day

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

9 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Check that "sell by" date on your packaging there Meat.  I think you're past it.  

that actually happens with retarded kids all the time

sometimes the parents explain it to them when theyre really young, like training kittens to like taking baths you start them very young

but a lot of parents think its bad to tell your kid they are mentally retarded, so they dont. so lots of those kids get the shock of their lives learning they will never understand things other people do. it can be quite traumatizing at the time. an old gf told me she thought her family waited too long bc her retarded brother, who was generally the sweetest kid in the world, would get agitated and frustrated when he heard the word retard, or even when he just couldnt do something somebody else could. most kids end up ok handling the word, and during my volunteering with the mentally retarded i noticed they used it pretty frequently on each other, even though most parents yelled at them if they heard it. they even called me a retard once when i made a mistake as the third base coach

see, thats how much i really care about you guys. im perfectly willing to point out the truth that when you support don unconditionally you are being retards

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

that actually happens with retarded kids all the time

sometimes the parents explain it to them when theyre really young, like training kittens to like taking baths you start them very young

but a lot of parents think its bad to tell your kid they are mentally retarded, so they dont. so lots of those gets get the shock of their lives learning they will never understand things other people do. it can be quite traumatizing at the time. an old gf told me she thought her family waited too long bc her retarded brother, who was generally the sweetest kid in the world, would get agitated and frustrated when he heard the word retard, or even when he just couldnt do something somebody else could. most kids end up ok handling the word, and during my volunteering with the mentally retarded i noticed they used it pretty frequently on each other, even though most parents yelled at them if they heard it. they even called me a retard once when i made a mistake as the third base coach

see, thats how much i really care about you guys. im perfectly willing to point out the truth that when you support don unconditionally you are being retards

Interested Go On GIF by reactionseditort.i & tiny family hustle GIF by VH1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

The exceptions are the ones I haven't put on ignore, like Woody, Nuke and a few others. The rest suffer from TTS - Trump Tribalism Syndrome

yeah, i know. me too. jc as well, but he even calls don a buffoon, which of course he is, and thats a little further recovered from either TSDS or TTS

so jc would be STSS, or Sometimes Trump Supporter Syndrome. then again, i would then have STSS too since i support trump on what he does well, which so far is an A+ on China, who he has amazingly pwnd like a dog so far. and a C- on immigration. i personally have no problem with a wall, there really are bad people coming in too easily from the endless cartells all down through mexico and s.america.. build a wall and have a process to let good immigrants in only. hes just botched too many other things for that topic to get traction enough to get finished. its only going to happen if he wins again. and i personally would rather have a wall or the equivalent in place before the dems take total control and fuck everything up by doing what total controllers always do - way overreach. if we had a strong dem candidate i would even strong consider voting for senate gop candidates just to make sure republicans had at least one brake pedal

ive got several friends that are trump supporters. but they all acknowledge where he lies, fucks up, abuses his power, etc. they have the character to be able to separate their priority policies from his gross personal failures and massive flaws, and they talk about them bluntly with disdain. quite unlike the True Believer sack lickers these brainwashed zombie morons articulate

You can’t say retard. Not even when you adjust the timing on your Rambler. It’s on the list of banned words. Also banned, Mongolian idiot. Also, midget, even when you toss them. It’s “little people”. 

37 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Go on.

wow. im really glad youre interested in this

ok then, ill tell this story again

the first time i was playing retard baseball, i was assigned to a kid that had some syndrome where he was very bright, but he almost exclusively communicated in quotes from other sources. his favorite was presidential history, but he used reference quotes from any thing he heard, like news, politics, and celebrity gossip

he asked me if he could steal second base and i said sure but he had to wait until the ball left the pitchers hand. i was actually wrong, base stealing was technically against the rules, but i didnt know that. while we were waiting for them to get the next kid ready, hes coming up with this steady stream of quotes related to stealing that was uncanny in its appropriateness and diversity of sources. when the ball finally gets pitched he takes off running, prompting pretty much every adult to say 'wait, no stealing', so i go running after him by impulse. i'm asking them what should i do and they say ah just leave him there, just know for next time. by the time i get to second base hes standing there beamings, flashing nixons famous double peace sign, saying in a nixon voice "i cannot tell a lie, i didnt do it", clevery combining two presidents famous quotes. so im laughing my ass off

so now that hes on second i go down to be third base coach. then when the ball is hit i give him the signal to try for home and tell him to keep going, which was also wrong - you could only advance one base at a time. hes already halfway there but the adults made him go back to third this time. as hes walking up to the base he looks right at me, laughs, and says "whos the retard now?" i immediately fell on the ground laughing so hard i thought i would pass out. of course, i had never used that word around them, he just did it to be funny. it was one of those giggling for hours comments you cant get out of your head

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It’s “little people”. 

but you can still toss them

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

the first time i was playing retard baseball, i was assigned to a kid that had some syndrome where he was very bright, but he almost exclusively communicated in quotes from other sources. his favorite was presidential history, but he used reference quotes from any thing he heard, like news, politics, and celebrity gossip

Does he even realize  he just described the majority  of Americans?  This us the reason  they're all dumb enough to wear  masks and stay home. They  just mimic what tv says 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You can’t say retard. Not even when you adjust the timing on your Rambler. It’s on the list of banned words. Also banned, Mongolian idiot. Also, midget, even when you toss them. It’s “little people”. 

Retard  was an official  medical term. There's nothing  wrong with it. 

34 minutes ago, Meathead said:

he asked me if he could steal second base and i said sure but he had to wait until the ball left the pitchers hand. i was actually wrong, base stealing was technically against the rules, but i didnt know that. while we were waiting for them to get the next kid ready, hes coming up with this steady stream of quotes related to stealing that was uncanny in its appropriateness and diversity of sources. when the ball finally gets pitched he takes off running, prompting pretty much every adult to say 'wait, no stealing', so i go running after him by impulse. i'm asking them what should i do and they say ah just leave him there, just know for next time. by the time i get to second base hes standing there beamings, flashing nixons famous double peace sign, saying in a nixon voice "i cannot tell a lie, i didnt do it", clevery combining two presidents famous quotes. so im laughing my ass off

so now that hes on second i go down to be third base coach. then when the ball is hit i give him the signal to try for home and tell him to keep going, which was also wrong - you could only advance one base at a time. hes already halfway there but the adults made him go back to third this time. as hes walking up to the base he looks right at me, laughs, and says "whos the retard now?" i immediately fell on the ground laughing so hard i thought i would pass out. of course, i had never used that word around them, he just did it to be funny. it was one of those giggling for hours comments you cant get out of your head

Um, I’m confused. Are you dissing Sack, or were you really a retard coach?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Meathead said:

but you can still toss them

With dignity, yes

35 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Does he even realize  he just described the majority  of Americans?  This us the reason  they're all dumb enough to wear  masks and stay home. They  just mimic what tv says 

Out of the mouth of babes, eh, TWD? But slightly slower babes....

38 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Retard  was an official  medical term. There's nothing  wrong with it. 

Retard

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

Retard is only wrong contextually. Just like the word gay is only wrong contextually

The meaning of words change over time. We also add and subtract multiple meanings of words over time through colloquial usage

The drooling Duke is right, retard used to be the acceptable term. That evolved into mentally retarded, shortly after which the term retard fell out of favor. Except of course among the mentally retarded themselves, who used it liberally to describe each other, much to the consternation of their parents. In colloquial terms, it is still very commonly used to denote extreme stupidity with the user almost never associating it with actual mental retardation. It's other people that make the false rule that using the word retard automatically promotes it to an epithet. It doesn't

Similar thing with the word gay. Gay used to mean simply fun or festive. Then somehow it became associated with homosexuality, which given the strong bias against that back in the day made the original usage of gay disappear pretty quickly. The point is that the word change from one meaning to something completely different that had nothing to do with the first meaning. After that, the word gay started to be used as a substitute for lame or nerdy or geeky or passe or something like that. At that point we had two different active usages of the word gay. The word 'ghey' was actually invented to distinguish the form meaning lame from the form meaning homosexual

So no, I do not agree with Wanda Sykes. The use of the word gay does not automatically mean that you are putting down homosexuals. It may have started out that way, used by puerile Young boys to call there friends gay as an implication they were homosexual, but it evolved colloquially into its own completely separate word that had no connection to homosexuality whatsoever. Sorry Wanda, you don't get to make the rules just because you're a homosexual. I'm involved in this process too and I say you're wrong

Banning words universally is a waste of time. Words always have and always will evolve over time, very often to have completely unrelated meanings depending on context.. We have a lot more important things to focus on then which words are banned at any given point in time, especially when we go way way way the fuck overboard on the massively inconsistent method that we use to define banned words

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Retard is only wrong contextually. Just like the word gay is only wrong contextually

The meaning of words change over time. We also add and subtract multiple meanings of words over time through colloquial usage

The drooling Duke is right, retard used to be the acceptable term. That evolved into mentally retarded, shortly after which the term retard fell out of favor. Except of course among the mentally retarded themselves, who used it liberally to describe each other, much to the consternation of their parents. In colloquial terms, it is still very commonly used to denote extreme stupidity with the user almost never associating it with actual mental retardation. It's other people that make the false rule that using the word retard automatically promotes it to an epithet. It doesn't

Similar thing with the word gay. Gay used to mean simply fun or festive. Then somehow it became associated with homosexuality, which given the strong bias against that back in the day made the original usage of gay disappear pretty quickly. The point is that the word change from one meaning to something completely different that had nothing to do with the first meaning. After that, the word gay started to be used as a substitute for lame or nerdy or geeky or passe or something like that. At that point we had two different active usages of the word gay. The word 'ghey' was actually invented to distinguish the form meaning lame from the form meaning homosexual

So no, I do not agree with Wanda Sykes. The use of the word gay does not automatically mean that you are putting down homosexuals. It may have started out that way, used by puerile Young boys to call there friends gay as an implication they were homosexual, but it evolved colloquially into its own completely separate word that had no connection to homosexuality whatsoever. Sorry Wanda, you don't get to make the rules just because you're a homosexual. I'm involved in this process too and I say you're wrong

Banning words universally is a waste of time. Words always have and always will evolve over time, very often to have completely unrelated meanings depending on context.. We have a lot more important things to focus on then which words are banned at any given point in time, especially when we go way way way the fuck overboard on the massively inconsistent method that we use to define banned words

Sometimes reading your posts are very enjoyable.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I just hope the words cocksure or cock-a-doodle-do don’t get banned. I use those a lot.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Um, I’m confused. Are you dissing Sack, or were you really a retard coach?

It's really kind of sad what's happened to Sack since he joined here

Originally he was a pretty reasonable and generally balanced conservative who made some good points and didn't use Fringe references

But the longer he tries to defend the idiocy of his fuhrer Lord and savior, he pushes himself further and further to The Fringe. Unfortunately the descent into lunacy doesn't seem to have any end in sight. Pretty much every day he grows closer and closer to joining the other magat retards on my ignore list

I don't want to do that because I hope that something happens that will cause him to reverse course, to begin to revert back to the more balanced and valuable contributor that he used to be. But as the election gets closer he just delves deeper and deeper into delusionville, cherry picking anything he can out of the geyser of horseshit coming out of the defecator in Chiefs mouth

I often wonder can he see that he's getting more and more brainwashed? Is he blind to it or is it that he just doesn't care? He's chosen his clan and he's decided in all out war that it doesn't matter if he knows that he's posting bullshit, he just wants to win at any cost. That would be extremely disappointing of course because it would mean that he's abandoning what used to be a pretty principled character in favor of the ultra damaging hyper-partisanship

• Thanks 1