Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

More Trump Wins! (I don't know the TDS crowd can handle all the losing.)

2 minutes ago, FanBack said:

That is some great reporting.  

That's what I'm here for. I was saving the Flynn exoneration story for more info to come through the pipeline but those hand written notes by the FBI were the final nail in the coffin. Do any of these idiots on here saying Flynn was a traitor have any remorse over it and will admit I was right? Probably not but that's what I expect from them and it feels great to see the TDS rage rising each day.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

dem success GIF

magaheston.gif

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

What is it that report by all those US doctors the video that was discredited and taken down on YouTube and requested to be removed from Facebook? I don’t know for sure but I think that was the report that turned out to not be true after all

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Under Trump's leadership or lack there of, the US is the world leader in Covid 19 deaths worldwide at 62,444 and counting. The US also the world leader in confirmed cases of Covid 19 at more than 1 million confirmed cases. 

Trump has made Pandemic's great again. 

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

17 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Under Trump's leadership or lack there of, the US is the world leader in Covid 19 deaths worldwide at 62,444 and counting. The US also the world leader in confirmed cases of Covid 19 at more than 1 million confirmed cases. 

We also lead the world in testing.  It's not even close.  :niterider:

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 3.29.09 PM.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

16 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Seems like the President is doing everything right but certain Governors and Mayors are incompetent.  Gov Cuomo sending covid 19 positive patients back into nursing homes.  Gee what could possibly go wrong?  Mayor DeBlasio running packed subways and buses....ya think that might enhance the spread.

Find it rather ironic that Florida who has a population equivalent to NY and whose population is a bit older has far less death rates as does Texas.  hmm one would think the gov of NY wants to kill the elderly.  Although Tyrant Cuomo was at least considerate enough to send the Covid 19 positive elderly accompanied with body bags!   This is what demoncrats are all about.   Let's see Trump sends everything the states need....Ventilators...yep, floating Hospital .....yep, PPE.....yep, builds hopsital in Javis center...yep.  Cuts red tape for trials of Malaria drugs.  Bans travel to China.  Yep.....

Give me a break if your head is so far up your ass that you cannot see good leadership from bad...you are just a short necked giraffe that needs to join the dodo!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Zan186 said:

Seems like the President is doing everything right but certain Governors and Mayors are incompetent.  Gov Cuomo sending covid 19 positive patients back into nursing homes.  Gee what could possibly go wrong?  Mayor DeBlasio running packed subways and buses....ya think that might enhance the spread.

Find it rather ironic that Florida who has a population equivalent to NY and whose population is a bit older has far less death rates as does Texas.  hmm one would think the gov of NY wants to kill the elderly.  Although Tyrant Cuomo was at least considerate enough to send the Covid 19 positive elderly accompanied with body bags!   This is what demoncrats are all about.   Let's see Trump sends everything the states need....Ventilators...yep, floating Hospital .....yep, PPE.....yep, builds hopsital in Javis center...yep.  Cuts red tape for trials of Malaria drugs.  Bans travel to China.  Yep.....

Give me a break if your head is so far up your ass that you cannot see good leadership from bad...you are just a short necked giraffe that needs to join the dodo!

LOL, Trump has done nothing but the bare minimum.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

What is it that report by all those US doctors the video that was discredited and taken down on YouTube and requested to be removed from Facebook? I don’t know for sure but I think that was the report that turned out to not be true after all

YouTube is already busy removing alternative health care videos.

Misinformation Isn’t the Only Danger

Who gets to determine what’s “misinformation” and what’s not?

As social media companies, under pressure, move in a direction of imposing stricter rules about permissible content on their platforms, this is the question users should be asking.

Earlier this month, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki said the video giant would be removing videos that go against World Health Organization recommendations on COVID-19.

Referring to “removing information that is problematic” and “anything that is medically unsubstantiated,” Wojcicki specifically called out certain suggestions of vitamins or other nutritional supplements as a treatment.

“So people saying, like, take vitamin C; you know, take turmeric, like, those are—will cure you. Those are the examples of things that would be a violation of our policy,” Wojcicki told CNN’s “Reliable Sources” April 19.

“Anything that would go against World Health Organization recommendations would be a violation of our policy,” she said.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

2 hours ago, Woody said:

We also lead the world in testing.  It's not even close.  :niterider:

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 3.29.09 PM.png

Not per capita and it isn't even close. Sweet try though. No testing in my part of the country unless you're exhibiting symptoms. Where my test that he promised when he said everyone who wants a test can have a test?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Zan186 said:

What was he doing right again?? Oh yeah, nothing

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Where my test that he promised when he said everyone who wants a test can have a test?

You should ask this guy.  :niterider:

pritz.jpg

Nevermind.  He ain't gonna do shit for you.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

40 minutes ago, Woody said:

You should ask this guy.  :niterider:

Nevermind.  He ain't gonna do shit for you.  :niterider:

Neither is this guy - like he hasn't done shit for any of us

donald trump GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Neither is this guy - like he hasn't done shit for any of us

donald trump GIF

Did you send back that CARES stimulus money since it came from the Orange Man? You should.

- Howard Beale, Network

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Did you send back that CARES stimulus money since it came from the Orange Man? You should.

Actually it did not come from him, came from a bipartisan congressional bill. Why don’t you suck his dick a little bit more?

And no, I put it towards my oldest daughter’s college fund. Do you have a problem with that?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Actually it did not come from him, came from a bipartisan congressional bill. Why don’t you suck his dick a little bit more?

And no, I put it towards my oldest daughter’s college fund. Do you have a problem with that?

I do. Daddy Trump signed those checks and you gladly took them, maybe on principle you should have sent it back?

• Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

- Howard Beale, Network

31 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I do. Daddy Trump signed those checks and you gladly took them, maybe on principle you should have sent it back?

Fatass didnt sign the check moron, it was Mnuchin.  

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

My God Mr. Conservative. That's our tax payer money that is being sent back to us. The Orange one had NOTHING to do with it. He does not even pay taxes. That's much more my money than his. And I didn't even get a check.

Back to school:  The Senate and the House passed a bill that they worked very hard on. The president signed it. It couldn't be any easier for the Orange one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

My grandfather once tried to send his social security check back to the United States. They refused to accept it back and kept sending him checks. So nice try Mr. Principle.

2 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

My God Mr. Conservative. That's our tax payer money that is being sent back to us. The Orange one had NOTHING to do with it. He does not even pay taxes. That's much more my money than his. And I didn't even get a check.

Back to school:  The Senate and the House passed a bill that they worked very hard on. The president signed it. It couldn't be any easier for the Orange one.

Uh... Trump does pay taxes. A lot of them. Oh and this is what I got in the mail today.

Trump Tax Letter.jpg

- Howard Beale, Network

20 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Largely in thanks to Governor Cuomo. He owns a third of the cases and deaths. And now he wants the rest of the country to bail him out. 15 Billion. Some of that probably was pre covid.

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

6 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Largely in thanks to Governor Cuomo. He owns a third of the cases and deaths. And now he wants the rest of the country to bail him out. 15 Billion. Some of that probably was pre covid.

New York State was $6.1B in the hole as of January 1st this year.

- Howard Beale, Network

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

New York State was $6.1B in the hole as of January 1st this year.

Well now, for some reason, that’s Not New York's fault and everyone else owes them to bail them out. It is the Millennial way. 

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

4 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Well now, for some reason, that’s Not New York's fault and everyone else owes them to bail them out. It is the Millennial way. 

Can't let a crisis go to waste!  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png