Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

I assume everyone has seen this...but if not: Bills new OL Trey Adams Combine Interview

I thought it was hilarious and everyone is shaming him for it. Come on, it was a fucking joke to a superficial question.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Chris Trapasso (he is a Bills fan):

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-nfl-draft-top-25-undrafted-free-agents-highlighted-by-a-slew-of-quality-defensive-backs/

22. Trey Adams, OT, Washington. Injuries and a disappointing combine plummeted his stock, but Adams plays more athletically on the field and anchors well.

I wonder how much of a factor the interview played in that comment...

When I get a little time I will go look up his combine numbers.  I'm stoked that they took a flyer on the kid.

1 hour ago, Tanqueray Ten said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-nfl-draft-top-25-undrafted-free-agents-highlighted-by-a-slew-of-quality-defensive-backs/

When I get a little time I will go look up his combine numbers.  I'm stoked that they took a flyer on the kid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp-washington/college/washington/football/combine-was-disaster-for-washingtons-once-coveted-offensive-tackle

by all accounts, Adams had a disastrous NFL Combine. He appeared out of shape, sporting the same sloppy physique he carried throughout this past season.

He hardly looked nimble, which was one of his early calling cards, slogging through a 5.6-second 40-yard dash, a 24.5-inch vertical leap and a 7-foot-8 broad jump --  all worst at the combine.

The injury history of Adams along with the bad combine and the comment being leaked all contributed to him being an undrafted free agent. Adams has a high upside if he can get healthy and was once thought of as a 1st or 2nd round pick.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, Tanqueray Ten said:

Horrible, I heard Joe Marino's analysis today on the Cover 1 podcast and his numbers were the worst of all O lineman and he has an extensive injury history. He might be worth a flyer as a practice squad guy.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I showed this to a lot of people I work with since the draft. All of us think it's a quote that should be revered forever

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I showed this to a lot of people I work with since the draft. All of us think it's a quote that should be revered forever

It’s funny to be sure. Probably wasn’t a good thing to say at that time. Maybe if he was a blue chipper it would have been easier to get away with............

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It’s funny to be sure. Probably wasn’t a good thing to say at that time. Maybe if he was a blue chipper it would have been easier to get away with............

If he becomes a starter, it'll be better

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

If he becomes a starter, it'll be better

Maybe he just needs an ass kicking coach. RIP R. Lee Ermey.

29EF2FF4-BFB3-4741-A949-99DAE46442C8.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

While I find it hilarious, it's absolutely a moronic thing to say on the biggest stage of your life and I'm sure it contributed to his fall.  I doubt he makes this team.  The road is littered with guys who were at one time considered "first rounders".  Once someone labels a guy like that, it sticks with most people and they assume they got a steal when he goes undrafted.  Every once and a while it works out.  Most times it doesn't.  

The combine interview is a job interview. It was not a smart joke to make, but it's not like then Miami GM Jeff Ireland asking Dez Bryant if his mom was a prostitute. 

Adams has upside and may not make this years team, but he will make the practice squad and can be developed if he recovers from his injuries.

Beane and McDermott kept OT Conor McDermott(no relations to Sean) around for 2 years as a developmental project and Adams has way more upside than Conor ever did.

Conor would have been drafted much higher if teams could have had there doctors do medical rechecks on him. At one point he was considered as safe blue chip prospect. This is a very low risk, high reward signing by Beane.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg