Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Sleepy Joe Just Ain't Raising the Dough!

Nobody Is Excited for Sleepy Joe, and the Proof Is in the Numbers

If it seems like people aren’t exactly ecstatic about Joe Biden, the latest fundraising numbers should remove all doubt.

Biden has always been a lackluster fundraiser whose campaign has had money woes throughout the Democratic primaries. Only the reluctant support of the Party establishment allowed him to prevail in the race against Senator Bernie Sanders and his army of enthusiastic small-dollar donors.

After the carefully timed withdrawals of Elizabeth Warren, Mike Bloomberg, and Pete Buttigieg handed Biden the presumptive nomination, the Democrat establishment clearly hoped that Sleepy Joe would finally start amassing a serious war chest. Initially, it seemed as though Biden might actually come through. Now that the final figures for March are in, however, it’s obvious that the enthusiasm just isn’t there.

The Democrat Party bosses got the candidate they wanted, but it’s not a candidate who inspires the kind of support necessary to defeat Donald Trump.

Biden took in a little under $47 million in March, according to recently released reports — more than $20 million less than Hillary Clinton raised in her first month as the Democrats’ presumptive nominee four years ago. In fact, it’s about the same amount that Bernie Sanders raised in March 2016, when he was still an underdog battling Clinton for the nomination.

Biden’s defenders will try to explain this away as a consequence of the coronavirus pandemic, but the Republican National Committee somehow managed to set a new March fundraising record by raking in $24 million dollars — almost the same amount it raised in pre-pandemic February — on top of $39 million of fundraising from the President’s own campaign committees.

The Democratic National Committee theoretically “raised” $32.7 million, but that figure is a mirage. More than half of that money, $18 million, is a bailout from Mike Bloomberg, who found a way to circumvent individual contribution limits by handing the DNC the funds left over from his almost entirely self-financed attempt to buy the Democratic nomination.

It’s a bailout the Democrats desperately needed, but it’s still not nearly enough. All told, their effort to elect Joe Biden has only $57.2 million on hand.

President Trump has more than four times that amount, and a steady, sustained outpouring of support from donors large and small continues to replenish his coffers. Three quarters of the RNC’s donations were $200 or less.

It’s difficult to overstate the significance of the funding gap. Even if both the RNC and the Trump Campaign were to suddenly stop accepting donations, Biden and the Democrats would have to raise about $1 million each and every day between now and Election Day just to catch up.

Democrats were clearly hoping that “anybody but Trump” was a message that could carry them to victory, no matter how boring and inept their nominee. That’s proving to be wishful thinking, with unified establishment support for Sleepy Joe’s candidacy failing to translate into grassroots enthusiasm.

“Keep America Great,” on the other hand, has already proven to be a message that a broad-based populist movement can get behind — perhaps even more so than the original “Make America Great Again” slogan from four years ago. We’ve raised over $270 million more than Barack Obama — widely considered a prodigious and effective campaigner — had at this point in his successful 2012 re-election bid.

The Trump Campaign’s recent conversion to an all-digital strategy means we’ve also switched over to virtual fundraisers, and the results have been highly encouraging so far. While Biden’s fundraising continues to slump, money keeps pouring in to support the President’s re-election efforts.

With everybody understandably concerned about the coronavirus pandemic, which is destroying lives and livelihoods alike, our continued fundraising strength is a clear sign that people are placing their trust in Donald Trump to lead our country through the crisis. Every donation is like an investment in the Second Great American Comeback that will come quickly on the heels of the pandemic — as long as Donald J. Trump is still in the White House to direct our recovery.

Money isn’t everything, of course, but it can offer valuable insights into the relative enthusiasm voters have for competing candidates. Common sense strongly suggests that President Trump’s exhaustive daily briefings alongside the White House Coronavirus Task Force are getting a much better reception than Sleepy Joe’s rambling, often incoherent broadcasts from his basement. The March fundraising numbers prove it.

https://i0.wp.com/jamesredpillsamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/s-l1600-3.jpg?w=1260&ssl=1

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

magalol.gif

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I'm glad that the author took the time to mention this in terms of a reflection of public sentiment, otherwise someone as deeply establishment as Biden could get enough financial support from superpacs to get commercials, not that he needs that many now that he's the apparent nomineed for the general election.  There he can rely on the media for free exposure, and it's been self-evident for a long time that every MSM outlet other than Fox is on team blue even when the usual establishment neocon is running(as opposed to someone at least billed as anti-establishment, whether the intentions were sincere but resulted in failure, or otherwise).  With Trump, the hatred is even more evident(even for those who believe it is an act), with even Fox and his own party often being against him back in the early going, if you recall.  

tl;dr summary: If not for the mention/supposition of this being a reflection of voter sentiment, this might not have meant much.  It still may not, and I predict it could very much change once he picks his VP.  This could be the first time in US history that it's the VP candidate who is in essence running against the incumbent President.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Right, because he's been campaigning his ass off during the CV crisis... errr, wait...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/11/21174945/biden-sanders-trump-canceling-rallies-coronavirus

The campaigns for the two Democratic candidates have started to heed public health officials’ warnings about the dangers of campaigning during the coronavirus outbreak. President Donald Trump has taken a more muddled approach.

A week ago, former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign told Vox it wasn’t planning on canceling rallies or other public events but was monitoring the outbreak. Now his campaign, along with that of Sen. Bernie Sanders have begun canceling events.

Both candidates canceled rallies in Cleveland, Ohio, last night after being warned off by local public health officials. Sanders was scheduled to hold an event at a Cleveland convention center as primary election results were set to begin coming in from several states Tuesday evening.

“Out of concern for public health and safety, we are canceling tonight’s rally in Cleveland. We are heeding the public warnings from Ohio state officials, who have communicated concern about holding large, indoor events during the coronavirus outbreak,” Sanders campaign spokesperson Mike Casca said in a statement.

After initially saying that their own campaign event would go on, the Biden campaign ended up canceling a similar event in Cleveland after local health officials discouraged large gatherings in the area.

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

A Candidate in Isolation: Inside Joe Biden’s Cloistered Campaign

With the coronavirus outbreak freezing the country’s public life, Mr. Biden has been forced to adapt to a cloistered mode of campaigning never before seen in modern American politics. He was unable to embark on a victory tour after the Democratic primaries or hold unity rallies with onetime rivals like Senators Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts. Instead, the former vice president is in a distinctive kind of lockdown, walled off from voters, separated from his top strategists and yet leading in the polls.

For a famous backslapper like Mr. Biden, this open-ended period of captivity has tested both his patience and his political imagination. He has lamented being deprived of human contact, and he has expressed exasperation with media coverage critiquing his limited visibility compared with President Trump’s daily performances in the White House briefing room. He does not make a habit of watching the president’s briefings in full; he is said to be fixated mainly on the eventual challenge — if he wins — of governing amid a pandemic.

• Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

lol wow, this becomes yet another answer to the question of "Cui bono?" when it comes to this CV thing.  Beyond just the VP thing, we have another American first: a weak/vulnerable candidate who can hide from the public and blame it on an invisible enemy, even engendering sympathy from the media for his plight! lol

Check out that propaganda above.  How many of any leanings buy into that, honestly?  Judging from the nonstop tweets and other antics on here can one honestly claim Trump's TV time, in an area he is far from an expert in and where the subversive assclowns(Fauci, Birx, etc) the establishment has working for him at times undermine him, has actually been beneficial to him?   I think a number from both sides of TDS(and those not confined to that false paradigm) would say possibly the opposite is the case, regarless of the reason(either his own words/actions, or the constant media attacks/possible misrepresentations of such).  You can't have it both ways with the point that propaganda of Biden as a "victim" vs the barrage of daily claims on here of Trump hurting himself in the race.  Which is it?

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Addendum to previous post:  Biden, if he chose to, could do live streams from homeAre his fans generally unmotivated(sounds less judgmental than "lazy", in my opinion) due to his uninspiring nature, as opposed to someone like US Senate candidate Dr Shiva Ayyadurai who is having a huge amount of success with his daily online streams which put him out there for the nation and world to analyze?  The latter was born to a working class family of immigrants and earned his 4 MIT degrees(taking time in between them to start businesses, and not be an academic), unlike his 3 establishment foes from both parties who are lawyers born with a silver spoon in their mouths, and despite his grass roots ground force being BANNED from getting the signatures required to get him on the ballot the traditional way vs his opponents who are paying to have it done in other ways, he still managed to be the first candidate on the ballot.  He gave kudos on a video to his volunteers, letting some of them including the top signature gatherer talk through their cameras in the video where he announced making the ballot.

Innovative thinking.  Even if one cant expect Joe to be innovative in the least, he has the power of a giant machine that could be innovative for him, and then some.

A clear message.  I don't think I need to make a comparison there.  

There you go, a candidate running for federal office without any help from(and surely to get INTENSE opposition from) the establishment media, who says(and demonstrates) he is not about excuses, and will win no matter what unusual obstacles are in his path because his mission on a 1 term pledge is to be a true populist voice for the people.  Compare that to a guy who is as famous as one can be politically and has the establishment to do his bidding, whom excuse propaganda pieces are being written for.  I hope this contrast exposes you to just how gullible some of this journalism thinks you are(sadly, it's likely correct for a decent amount of Americans).

EDIT: I realized putting it in the usual limited paradigm which might be easier to understand for some.  Do you think Trump supporters would not watch online if the situation were reversed, and Trump wouldn't figure out a way to speak, as opposed to hiding and relying on excuses from the establishment propaganda machine?  I'm guessing more will be able to relate to that then the story of an unknown guy who built his campaign from the ground up, being this is relatable to the TDS paradigm.  Most folks from anywhere in that paradigm(and those of us outside it) know the answer.  Enough excuses for Hidin' Biden.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

lol wow, this becomes yet another answer to the question of "Cui bono?" when it comes to this CV thing.  Beyond just the VP thing, we have another American first: a weak/vulnerable candidate who can hide from the public and blame it on an invisible enemy, even engendering sympathy from the media for his plight! lol

Check out that propaganda above.  How many of any leanings buy into that, honestly?  Judging from the nonstop tweets and other antics on here can one honestly claim Trump's TV time, in an area he is far from an expert in and where the subversive assclowns(Fauci, Birx, etc) the establishment has working for him at times undermine him, has actually been beneficial to him?   I think a number from both sides of TDS(and those not confined to that false paradigm) would say possibly the opposite is the case, regarless of the reason(either his own words/actions, or the constant media attacks/possible misrepresentations of such).  You can't have it both ways with the point that propaganda of Biden as a "victim" vs the barrage of daily claims on here of Trump hurting himself in the race.  Which is it?

Creepy Joe has been hiding out since before the outbreak due to his dementia and Tara Reade. Things won't be better once everything opens up either.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I could easily see Dementia Joe getting replaced. 

Notice the silent woke crowd is perking up regarding the allegations. They will slowly be told it is ok to support the silenced alleged victim. Once they get the full green light, media will throw Joe under the bus and he will be replaced. It will make Dems APPEAR less hypocritical. Right now the comparison to Kavanaugh is a very bad look for Dems. 

or

They will run with Joe and sell the VP big time with a wink and nod as the real next president.

Or

They will sadly admit Joe is unfit and replace him before the election due to dementia. If they do this, they will cut corners to insert whoever the DNC feels like inserting. 

I would be very surprised if they go all in with Joe. 

Results will be interesting. Media wants everyone to believe Trump is toast. Massive anger building in non liberal America. 

• Like 1

I think they'll let Joe30330 run and put all their energy into keeping the House and taking over the Senate.  If they lock those up it won't matter who the President is.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

I generally don't think about the race until I am reminded of it on here, or occasionally if I bump into a reminder elsewhere.  

Interesting take on the Senate by @Woody, but it still seems like it would matter.  If they win the White House in your scenario, they can do whatever they want.  Basically game over for the Constitution, if it wasn't already.  In your scenario, a Trump win gives the potential(for those who take things at face value) for a lot of vetoes, if one really believes he's willing to do that instead of be Captain Caveman, as a certain member on here points out he is on immigration(to which I'll add isn't the only thing, unfortunately).

@travolta Indeed more places, and a variety of them, are talking about him being replaced despite the tweet of Bernie's campaign press secretary warning people of the same being viciously mocked when I broke it on here a decent while ago.  I still think VP might be an easier method though unprecedented(look how popular unprecented measures are lately!).  Fans of radical socialism/etc can vote for him in hopes there person becomes the favorite to win in 4 years when he steps down(I wouldn't put it past many of them to root for him to step down sooner due to dementia, or even to die), and while Biden being technically at the top of the ticket makes him a safe vote for "centrist"(feels almost blasphemous to apply that adjective him, but that's how far the media has shifted the narrative allowing the party to shift the candidates) Democrats/non-Trump fans, as well as other groups he's done traditionally well with like blacks.   With all that is happening now, there is very little(if anything) that would shock me.

@SackMan518  If people want to know how REAL conspiracy theorists actually think, they could be working on perfecting a clone of him by now. :) In all seriousness, who knows how far such practice is right now, with an agency that did declassified programs like MK-ultra, etc, now being more unchecked than ever?  Do you really think they want to let nations like China have the jump on them with many things? 

As for Tara Reade, for obvious reasons to those familiar, that name made me think of her:  (She's also in one of @daryls61's favorites, "Sharknado")

Around%2BSmashbox%2BFall%2B2006%2BDay%2B

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I said this in the shoutbox too, but I had forgotten there was even a presidential race going on.

I know, you have to remind yourself about it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

SHARKNADO!! :beer: 

• Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Nobody Is Excited for Sleepy Joe, and the Proof Is in the Numbers

If it seems like people aren’t exactly ecstatic about Joe Biden, the latest fundraising numbers should remove all doubt.

Biden has always been a lackluster fundraiser whose campaign has had money woes throughout the Democratic primaries. Only the reluctant support of the Party establishment allowed him to prevail in the race against Senator Bernie Sanders and his army of enthusiastic small-dollar donors.

After the carefully timed withdrawals of Elizabeth Warren, Mike Bloomberg, and Pete Buttigieg handed Biden the presumptive nomination, the Democrat establishment clearly hoped that Sleepy Joe would finally start amassing a serious war chest. Initially, it seemed as though Biden might actually come through. Now that the final figures for March are in, however, it’s obvious that the enthusiasm just isn’t there.

The Democrat Party bosses got the candidate they wanted, but it’s not a candidate who inspires the kind of support necessary to defeat Donald Trump.

Biden took in a little under $47 million in March, according to recently released reports — more than $20 million less than Hillary Clinton raised in her first month as the Democrats’ presumptive nominee four years ago. In fact, it’s about the same amount that Bernie Sanders raised in March 2016, when he was still an underdog battling Clinton for the nomination.

Biden’s defenders will try to explain this away as a consequence of the coronavirus pandemic, but the Republican National Committee somehow managed to set a new March fundraising record by raking in $24 million dollars — almost the same amount it raised in pre-pandemic February — on top of $39 million of fundraising from the President’s own campaign committees.

The Democratic National Committee theoretically “raised” $32.7 million, but that figure is a mirage. More than half of that money, $18 million, is a bailout from Mike Bloomberg, who found a way to circumvent individual contribution limits by handing the DNC the funds left over from his almost entirely self-financed attempt to buy the Democratic nomination.

It’s a bailout the Democrats desperately needed, but it’s still not nearly enough. All told, their effort to elect Joe Biden has only $57.2 million on hand.

President Trump has more than four times that amount, and a steady, sustained outpouring of support from donors large and small continues to replenish his coffers. Three quarters of the RNC’s donations were $200 or less.

It’s difficult to overstate the significance of the funding gap. Even if both the RNC and the Trump Campaign were to suddenly stop accepting donations, Biden and the Democrats would have to raise about $1 million each and every day between now and Election Day just to catch up.

Democrats were clearly hoping that “anybody but Trump” was a message that could carry them to victory, no matter how boring and inept their nominee. That’s proving to be wishful thinking, with unified establishment support for Sleepy Joe’s candidacy failing to translate into grassroots enthusiasm.

“Keep America Great,” on the other hand, has already proven to be a message that a broad-based populist movement can get behind — perhaps even more so than the original “Make America Great Again” slogan from four years ago. We’ve raised over $270 million more than Barack Obama — widely considered a prodigious and effective campaigner — had at this point in his successful 2012 re-election bid.

The Trump Campaign’s recent conversion to an all-digital strategy means we’ve also switched over to virtual fundraisers, and the results have been highly encouraging so far. While Biden’s fundraising continues to slump, money keeps pouring in to support the President’s re-election efforts.

With everybody understandably concerned about the coronavirus pandemic, which is destroying lives and livelihoods alike, our continued fundraising strength is a clear sign that people are placing their trust in Donald Trump to lead our country through the crisis. Every donation is like an investment in the Second Great American Comeback that will come quickly on the heels of the pandemic — as long as Donald J. Trump is still in the White House to direct our recovery.

Money isn’t everything, of course, but it can offer valuable insights into the relative enthusiasm voters have for competing candidates. Common sense strongly suggests that President Trump’s exhaustive daily briefings alongside the White House Coronavirus Task Force are getting a much better reception than Sleepy Joe’s rambling, often incoherent broadcasts from his basement. The March fundraising numbers prove it.

https://i0.wp.com/jamesredpillsamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/s-l1600-3.jpg?w=1260&ssl=1

I don't believe money will matter that much in this election. People have made their minds up. And the majority of people in this country (and the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of EDUCATED PEOPLE) cannot fathom how you fucktards voted for such a shitbag of con-artistry. I am going to take as many people to the polls as possible to take the country back from the retarded 35%.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

I don't believe money will matter that much in this election. People have made their minds up. And the majority of people in this country (and the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of EDUCATED PEOPLE) cannot fathom how you fucktards voted for such a shitbag of con-artistry. I am going to take as many people to the polls as possible to take the country back from the retarded 35%.

Yes I can see learned people at a symposium discussing those 'fucktards' and our 'shitbag' President.  Poet Laureates and Nobel prize winners all.

Now.  You.  Sit.  Listen.

It takes a Master's Degree to grasp the complexities of our President.   I am thinking about pursuing a Doctorate (or two) and revisiting his accomplishments and positions with fresh eyes.  

I'm a centrist and am no fan of Trump; who has opposed him more than me?

But he's wron me over. 

6 hours ago, FanBack said:

Yes I can see learned people at a symposium discussing those 'fucktards' and our 'shitbag' President.  Poet Laureates and Nobel prize winners all.

Now.  You.  Sit.  Listen.

It takes a Master's Degree to grasp the complexities of our President.   I am thinking about pursuing a Doctorate (or two) and revisiting his accomplishments and positions with fresh eyes.  

I'm a centrist and am no fan of Trump; who has opposed him more than me?

But he's wron me over. 

How did he win you over as a centrist?

Was it is unprecedented jamming of unqualified federal judges who will make the lives of our citizens less valuable than corporations and banks for the next 40 years?

Was it is grasp of the English language, using such artful terms as "tremendous" and "cofeve"?

Was it suggesting we inject bleach and disinfectant into our bodies?

Was it Charlottesville where he said Nazis were good people?

Was it his calling of our nations' best reporters "fake news" even when they simply play a video of the pres?

Was it when his secretary of state called him a "fucking moron"?

Was it when he could not get bills for immigration, health care and infrastructure even when his party held both houses?

Was it the Muslim ban?

Was it the collusion with Russia?

Was it the blanket refusal to comply with lawful congressional subpoenas?

Was it him selling out the U.S. for Ukrainian dirt on Biden?

Was it when you found out he owes a loan due to China?

Was it when you found out that American banks would not even deal with the Trumps so he went overseas?

Was it when you found out that all the Trump companies either went under or manufactured their products in China?

Was it when he appointed Mr. Anti-Science himself, Mike Pence, to lead to Covid-19 team?

Was it when you found out he put Jared Kushner in charge of middle east peace?

I could go on and on. Pray tell, when did you, a claimed "centrist", fall for the Orange Con?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

I could go on and on. 

Please do.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

6 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Huh, so by fucktards do you mean people like me who voted Democrat all their life but now identify as Independents or Conservatives? Until the coastal liberal elites sniffing farts out of their champagne glasses stop pushing identity politics and free stuff as their platform the results will probably be the same in fair elections. Also, it would help if they ran a candidate who knows who and where he is.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

Well let’s just take a look at both sides, just on here.

PRO-TRUMP

Sackman - Brainwashed

Fanback - Troll, idiot

Bowman - complete idiot

LIBills - only here to argue

Comssvet - Only here to argue with me

HATES DEMOCRATS MORE THAN LOVES TRUMP

RCA

Miami

Woody

Sucked In Again

Happy Wolverine

HATES TRUMP, LEANS RIGHT

HipKat  - Rough around the edges and outspoken but not an idiot

Frawk212  - That’s so rough around the edges but still out spoken, obviously not an idiot

Meathead - I think we all know where meathead stands

HATES TRUMP, LEANS LEFT

Jungle - obviously intelligent by his football posts

Pigworth - you can tell he has a brain although he can be a little odd

Foster - definitely intelligent and seems pretty well liked by both sides

KellysHeroes - easily aggravated by trump lovers but no signs of being a troll

I’m sure I left out a few but you can see the difference. Most of the people on the right are trolls and fucking morons most of the people on the left oh Angry but use logic and common sense in their arguments

Seek help. soflabillsfan

54 minutes ago, Woody said:

Please do.  :niterider:

Why, you haven’t heard enough from me yet?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

46 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Also, it would help if they ran a candidate who knows who and where he is.

Right, because Trump is so aware

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Logic and superior job performance.

Was it is unprecedented jamming of unqualified federal judges who will make the lives of our citizens less valuable than corporations and banks for the next 40 years?

It's called restoring federalism.  The Aquarian has proven himself a stalwart in protecting our bill of rights via his appointment of judges committed to liberty.

Was it is grasp of the English language, using such artful terms as "tremendous" and "cofeve"?

Sometimes one has to look beyond Roget's Thesaurus to find the proper term.  Invariably, when Webster's dictionary adds these terms and praises the application, you will feel foolish.  

He never suggested that people inject bleach.  Produce the video; be sure to include a minimum of 30 seconds before and after the supposed quote to establish context.

He never said that in any city or anywhere.  He never said that.

Was it his calling of our nations' best reporters "fake news" even when they simply play a video of the pres?

Who are these 'best reporters and which video did they play.  You are talking out of your ass.

That doesn't reflect on the Aquarian.

Was it when he could not get bills for immigration, health care and infrastructure even when his party held both houses?

Was it the Muslim ban?

The three above statements are seminar talking points.  You can read a pamphlet.  Congratulations.

Specify.

Was it when you found out that American banks would not even deal with the Trumps so he went overseas?

Was it when you found out that all the Trump companies either went under or manufactured their products in China?

Was it when he appointed Mr. Anti-Science himself, Mike Pence, to lead to Covid-19 team?

Please elaborate on the above six items.  They didn't happen, prove that they did.

I could go on and on. Pray tell, when did you, a claimed "centrist", fall for the Orange Con?

I didn't fall.  I perceived excellence.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:
2 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Logic and superior job performance.

It's called restoring federalism.  The Aquarian has proven himself a stalwart in protecting our bill of rights via his appointment of judges committed to liberty.

Sometimes one has to look beyond Roget's Thesaurus to find the proper term.  Invariably, when Webster's dictionary adds these terms and praises the application, you will feel foolish.  

He never suggested that people inject bleach.  Produce the video; be sure to include a minimum of 30 seconds before and after the supposed quote to establish context.

He never said that in any city or anywhere.  He never said that.

Who are these 'best reporters and which video did they play.  You are talking out of your ass.

That doesn't reflect on the Aquarian.

Was it the Muslim ban?

The three above statements are seminar talking points.  You can read a pamphlet.  Congratulations.

Specify.

Please elaborate on the above six items.  They didn't happen, prove that they did.

I didn't fall.  I perceived excellence.

So now that Bowman jumped ship, you're gonna ramp it up to Uber-troll?

Seek help. soflabillsfan