junglesouljah

What happens if Buffalo wins the AFC East in 2020?

I think the AFC East is up for grabs for the first time in a long time. Buffalo has the best team it has had in years. I think Buffalo will not only make the playoff but win the AFC East this season.

I want to know what all the negative nancy's will complain about when this happens?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

17 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I think the AFC East is up for grabs for the first time in a long time. Buffalo has the best team it has had in years. I think Buffalo will not only make the playoff but win the AFC East this season.

I want to know what all the negative nancy's will complain about when this happens?

When others in the Shoutbox were saying Sean was likely spanking his monkey due to the huge amount of picks that went to offense and the tiny amount to defense, I offered the alternative that he might be contemplating suicide with having to replace a shitck he's done for well over a decade.  If I was correct, I think during his time away he remembered he could find numerous other things to complain about.

In like manner, people will find something.  Josh Allen didn't do well enough, they didn't go further in the playoffs, they didn't win the Super Bowl.

Again, this is 1)assuming their is a season, 2)assuming it isn't ended due to the next season of Corona or the another wave, etc.  

It would suck if the Bills finally look to be in the driver's seat and get robbed by the powers that be. 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

What if the Bills win the AFC East? Well it’s about god damn time. 

thats what I will do...I’ll go outside and yell “ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME!” 

miserable that 70s show GIF

If that happens its all about the playoffs.  I know, I know, Baby Steps.  . . . However, please keep in mind I was in 7th grade the last time the Bills won a playoff game.  I would like to change that.

I have reviewed the rules and it appears, the Bills would be automatically qualified to participate in the AFC playoff format, where the winning team advances in each game until there are no more teams left to defeat, the team who accomplishes this is deemed AFC Champion. At this point, the victor of the NFC will face the AFC Champion in a game known as the Super Bowl and the victor is determined to be the Champion of the NFL for the season. 

I hope this was helpful.

• Haha 2

We get a playoff game at home. That's what happens. I can not imagine the absolute mayhem that would be. 

I'll be there fellas. I don't care what I have to do/spend. If we get a home playoff game I'm not gonna miss it. 

Indeed 2020 is as good a chance as we've had in the past 20+ years. But the games still need to be played. Lets keep the chin up but not get too cocky. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Is there a weaker division in the NFL than the AFC East?

If they were in any other division they would be .500 at best.

(That's what they will say)

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, bcw said:

Is there a weaker division in the NFL than the AFC East?

If they were in any other division they would be .500 at best.

(That's what they will say)

You know it brother. If the others all end up being mediocre that's what will be said. We just won't get the credit. 

But honestly we just don't know with the Pats and Fins. Jets will suck I have no doubt. But those two are in the air. Dolphins had a great off season and draft. They could honestly be good. Then again they could also suck to the tune of 4-5 wins. The Pats ?? .... well we know the story. But I'm not ready to discount BB just yet. And neither should the Bills. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Sean, what happened?!? I thought you were happy

Bills are going to take the AFC by storm and challenge KC for the top spot

That's how youre supposed to think now. Snap to it!

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Bills might be one of those teams that qualify for the playoffs at 7-9 or 8-8 lol.

Buffalo has the best team on paper in the AFC East.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Buffalo has the best team on paper in the AFC East.

My point exactly...I can see them sweeping the afc east. That’s 6 wins. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

9 hours ago, DC2007 said:

I have reviewed the rules and it appears, the Bills would be automatically qualified to participate in the AFC playoff format, where the winning team advances in each game until there are no more teams left to defeat, the team who accomplishes this is deemed AFC Champion. At this point, the victor of the NFC will face the AFC Champion in a game known as the Super Bowl and the victor is determined to be the Champion of the NFL for the season. 

I hope this was helpful.

There are so many negative posts that I made a positive post. 

I hope this was helpfull.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

36 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

It's all on Allen now. Need to see improvement. If he can't do it with this roster, he probably never will.

Allen need to improve. But Allen has improved each year he has been in the NFL. Compare the 1st game he played in his rookie year to the last game of his rookie year. Then compare that to the 1st game of his 2nd season to the Dallas game to the playoff game.

Yeah, Allen has to take the next step in his development but he has done nothing but work his ass off and improve each year he has been in the NFL.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 hours ago, daryls61 said:

It's all on Allen now. Need to see improvement. If he can't do it with this roster, he probably never will.

Both you and Jungle seem right in my opinion.  Based on past improvements, including exceeding the expecations of the talking heads after college, I'd expect some improvement even without the upgraded weapons.  The dedication and work with Jordan Palmer/former USC QB coach Matt Lopes, along with rooming with Sam Darnold and Kyle Allen in comfy SoCal during quarantine is likely to be helpful.  The 3 QBs can pick each others' brains, and Josh may even get competitive with Kyle as to who is the best Allen.

BTW, Daryl! :beer:  Good to see you leave the safe space of the shoutbox and brave these choppy waters.   I hope to see more of it!

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

13 hours ago, daryls61 said:

hes got nowhere to hide

he needs to show another leap in production and get into at least the top third of qbs to prevent the bills from drafting high or trading for a productive veteran who would be a very serious threat to his job next year

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

With these high expectations will come more frustration if they start out struggling.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

hes got nowhere to hide

he needs to show another leap in production and get into at least the top third of qbs to prevent the bills from drafting high or trading for a productive veteran who would be a very serious threat to his job next year

Agreed, he either makes it happen this year or he's going to be replaced/have competition.  I'm shocked Cam Newton is still sitting in FA, but if we make it to mid season, hes available and Josh is struggling, look out.. 

Also surprised Bellicheck hasn't added a real QB yet be it Newton or Dalton (though he probably banking on getting Dalton for no draft capital and a new contract after he get released)   Newton can hang out and wait for a starter to go down, like Ben last year and walk in, get paid and avoid camp and set himself up, rather than deal with Billy.  Probably, the better move.

There were other teams that should have taken a flyer on him too, Bears come to mind, but he obviously isn't ready to commit yet.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:34 AM, Tanqueray Ten said:

The weaker divisions:

-AFC North

-NFC East

-AFC West

I disagree. AFC East has to be on there. Eagles and Cowboys will bounce back so no to NFC East. 

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

On 4/26/2020 at 1:03 AM, junglesouljah said:

Buffalo will get an asterisk because of the covid-19 virus...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Buffalo will get an asterisk because of the covid-19 virus...

lol!  I just hope the asterisk isn't due to the season ending early for said virus, be it another wave or the next "season", being Fauci said awhile back he could see this becoming seasonal.  Imagine having at least 1 home playoff game and a good seed for a change, and then not being able to even play the post season.  I'm throwing it out there, because it certainly is possible even though nobody else has mentioned it yet(that I've noticed).  It would be such a(word that I really dislike) "Billsy" thing to happen.