Grade the Bills '20 Draft  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Grade the Bills '20 Draft

I give them B just cause Beane went and pleased Sean at the expense of the team, its fans and the NFL.  May God have mercy on Beane's soul.

• Thanks 1

Beane went out and got a top 10 WR in Diggs before the draft. Then he got 2 WR's and a RB to upgrade the skill positions. He upgraded the kicker position. He got AJ Epenesa who should win a starting role and allow him to trade or cut Murphy.

That is a grade of an A for the draft.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

ive already filled in seans grade

Why?  Is he incapacitated from drinking now that his shtick of 20 years is dead?  

• Haha 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-2020-grades-and-analysis-from-pete-prisco-for-every-first-round-draft-selection/

54. Bills: EDGE AJ Epenesa, Iowa

Grade: A. Intimidating size and length. Stellar hand-work. Stud run stopper. Power player. Legit DE/DT versatility. Average athlete for DE spot. High-end athlete for DT spot. Bills needed more youth at DE. 

86. Bills: RB Zack Moss, Utah

Grade: B-. Moss is a contact-balance monster who drops the hammer too. Not much juice downfield, yet deceptive jump cuts leave LBs whiffing at air. Low-center-of-gravity. Fun young RB duo with Devin Singletary.

128. Bills: WR Gabriel Davis, UCF

Grade: A. Not major need, but Davis has good size, good twitch, and tracks it terrifically down the field. Runs good routes. May need to learn a few more of them. But won't be in full-time situation as a rookie. Nice long-term, downfield threat for Josh Allen. 

167. Bills: QB Jake Fromm, Georgia

Grade: B+. With Matt Barkley in the final year of his contract, Bills were quietly in the backup QB market. Like Barkley, Fromm wins with anticipation but has weak arm. Good pocket presence and plenty of big-game experience.

188. Bills: K Tyler Bass, Georgia Southern

Grade: F. Buffalo doesn't have a plethora of roster spots available, but drafting a kicker in Round 6 is almost never good use of a draft pick. Bass is one of the best in the class. 

239. Bills: CB Dane Jackson, Pittsburgh

Grade: A. Feisty, battler who can play outside or in the slot and has stellar click-and-close ability. Oily hips and good zone instincts. High-energy. Smaller frame and average speed.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The fact that McDermott didn't have confidence in his kicker to try long FG's and would go for it on 4th downs tells you that Buffalo needed a better kicker. You are supposed to draft kickers in the middle to late rounds, which is what Beane did.

This was the only site I found that rated all 7 rounds. Sporting News has the first 3 and gave Moss an A

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The NFL is becoming a league of speed. There has been a clear shift from size to speed but the Bills went with physical, tough players over athletes throughout this draft.

The players seemed to be good values and addressed needs.

I'll give this draft a "B".

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

This was the only site I found that rated all 7 rounds. Sporting News has the first 3 and gave Moss an A

When Al Davis was alive Oakland drafted a kicker in the 1st round, that is way too high for a kicker. Beane drafted a kicker in 6th round. Are NFL teams only supposed to draft kickers in the 7th round or as undrafted free agents?

The person that wrote that didn't watch Buffalo Bills games last year.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I said B. I really liked the value they got day two. AJ was a steal and hopefully Moss runs over the Pats like Henry did. Day 3 was Ok. Davis will be the 4th WR and needs to work on routes. Fromm has great value in the 5th. The kicker has slightly over a 50/50 chance of making the team. The other two have an up hill battle. Offensive line will be average at best and will be exposed in the playoffs, if not before. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I gave them an A. I loved the first two picks. I think Epenesa will be a productive starter and I think it won’t be long before Moss is splitting time 50/50 with Singletary. 

Then they added a WR with a shot to be WR4 and a developmental QB. Wish they would have added some OL help but you can’t take every position. 

Don't they say you have to wait 3 years to grade a draft?

This looks like it could be an A, but it could also end up a C, so I guess if I had to guess now "B" would make the most sense, in my opinion.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

giving the kicker an F grade makes no sense

he says the kid is one of the best (2nd best by most draftniks) in the class then gives them an f

i realize that kickers arent usually drafted and if they are its very late, but he was a sixth rounder. they stopped trying long fgs bc hausch was missing most of them after his injury. so they used a low pick to add competition and maybe get lucky with someone young and healthy and good

how is that an F?

I have no problem with the kicker. The Bills have good depth, there aren’t a lot of spots a 6th rounder can come in and make the team. The WR they got in the 6th is a good player, but, will have a hard time making the team. The kicker has a 50/50 shot of making, that’s more than anyone else.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I'm ok with the draft. I'm factoring in Diggs as our 1st round pick. I gave Mcbean a B. Would have liked more Oline and LB depth, but everything else seems set.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Beano and MCD have absolutely crushed it this off-season.  Defense IS retooled, offensive skill positions just got bolstered.  Ol has new faces too.  AFCE 🏆 in the making.  Let's see what Daboll and Allen can do with this current roster.  If Allen progresses the offense could be unstoppable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Meathead said:

giving the kicker an F grade makes no sense

he says the kid is one of the best (2nd best by most draftniks) in the class then gives them an f

i realize that kickers arent usually drafted and if they are its very late, but he was a sixth rounder. they stopped trying long fgs bc hausch was missing most of them after his injury. so they used a low pick to add competition and maybe get lucky with someone young and healthy and good

how is that an F?

Because it’s the Bills....

if it were the Pats? A+++ OH MY GOD BELICHICK IS A GENIUS!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Loved this years draft. It sure was nice picking for depth/competition compared to years past of stretching to fill needs. Picks I liked in particular were,

1. Moss, the combination of him & Singletary should be amazing. Singletary has not completed a 16 game schedule and Moss's addition will eliminate the wear & tear. Additionally Moss's ability may be on par with Singletary's.
  2. Isaiah Hodgins, our receiver position has gone from bottom 3 to top 10 in a matter of 2 years. It's going to be tough to crack the lineup. With the additions of Gabriel Davis & Hodgins all receivers are on notice excluding Diggs, Brown & Beasly. Would not be surprised to see some wr trades to bolster the Oline.
  3. Fromm, Barkley has proven he's not the answer at backup. New younger blood with potential at a lower cost. Only drawback is don't think we'll be able to stash Fromm to the practice squad, so we may have to carry 3 qb's.
  4. Tyler Bass, SH will be gone and our kicking position should be secure for a # of years.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Chosen said:

I'm ok with the draft. I'm factoring in Diggs as our 1st round pick. I gave Mcbean a B. Would have liked more Oline and LB depth, but everything else seems set.

I went with a B also because, although a RB to compliment Singletary was needed, I would have like to see a WR earlier and a serviceable RB in the next round. It looks like Moss is a solid pick, though and I admit, I didn't even follow the draft, since the CV shit is making sports as we know it seem unlikely. I also look at Diggs as the Round 1 pick. I would give the Bills a B+ if Meat had expanded the choices

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Because it’s the Bills....

if it were the Pats? A+++ OH MY GOD BELICHICK IS A GENIUS!!!!!!

I checked and they gave the Pats an F for drafting a kicker too.

I don't see why drafting a player who isn't going to make the roster is better than drafting a kicker who improves your chances of winning and can be counted on helping the team for years while saving $ against the cap.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Moss's ability may be on par with Singletary's.

Actually it might be better. He's a lot harder to tackle do to his short stocky frame. Singletary is considerably lighter and might be just a little better at the stop jump cuts. But being able to blow through arm and shoulder tackles gives Moss an advantage to get 3 to 5 extra yards per carry

The only problem with that, and it's significant, is that not being afraid of contact like that wears you down. I think at the NFL level he's going to have to tone it down and look to use his quickness to avoid contact more often. Otherwise he's probably good for only half a season, which doesn't help the team very much

https://www.healthline.com/health/herd-immunity

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

2 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Would not be surprised to see some wr trades to bolster the Oline.

Nice idea, but who is left after the top three that anybody is going to trade for?

I think the best we could hope for there is a team that has a starting-caliber OT that's behind a superstar and is also short on WR Talent. Andre Roberts is probably the most attractive of the bunch and he's really just a punt returner. Yes he ran some routes last year, but it was very few. They also used him on some jet sweeps but they usually used McKenzie for those. They would have to find somebody really desperate for wide receivers who also has a good ot to spare

I think trading for an OT is a good possibility, but I'm afraid beaner is going to have to give up a draft pick next year to get one

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball