Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

What If Allen Bombs Next Year?

What if Allen just fucking collapses and is just god awful? And they go 2-15? 

Trevor Lawrence time? 

• Barf 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

And then he can step right into an offense, which most of you claim is going to “awesome”, and a legit D. 

• Barf 1

Yes. I like Allen, but, if he shits the bed and I get a chance to get a franchise QB. I grab them

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I don’t want to hear anyone complain now! Lol y’all saying this offense is now legit. And some of you are even saying it’s all on Allen now. 
if he fucking blows next season....whose fault is it? 

If it's not a question of the o-line being terrible (which I'm not ruling it out), and he looks bad, they have to look down the road at the next guy.

If you're in your third year with two good backs, three good wideouts, and a decent TE, a long-term starter should look pretty competent.

• Thanks 1

Now you have a plan B

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Well, it has always been on Allen.  My feeling is that Allen will not bomb this year, but if he does not get to at least .500 (because this is a much more difficult schedule than last year's we are going to have to move on. 

• Thanks 1

The problem is, even if Allen sucks next year and shows he is not the franchise QB, we still finish with 6+ wins because of the defense.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

What if Allen just fucking collapses and is just god awful? And they go 2-15? 

Trevor Lawrence time? 

What happens if Allen improves like he has each of his 2 years in the NFL?

• Thanks 2

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just now, junglesouljah said:

What happens if Allen improves like he has each of his 2 years in the NFL?

Then game on! 

But this is the Bills. We can’t have good things. Tyrod, EJ, Fitz, Trent and JP all showed promised before becoming dog shit. So Let’s see....

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Yours. 

Because you NEED something to complain/rage about, and it seems the football gods have a contract to always give you something.

People like Lit and Sean complain for the sake or complaining, Allen is the 2nd best QB of the 2018 and shown signs of improvement each year but they still want to be negative and complain.

If you go and watch Allen's game versus Iowa and then watch his game versus Houston you will see improvement. If Duke Williams doesn't drop a ball in the endzone Buffalo wins that game and the narrative on Allen changes from Lit and Sean.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

He hasnt exactly lit it up the first 2 years...

Yup...in fact I think he kind of plateaued last year. Impressed me rookie year...and was kinda meh last year. 

just watch....if the Bills offense looks like shit the first few games of the season watch for people crying for Fromm to come in.

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

He hasnt exactly lit it up the first 2 years...

Go and rewatch his game versus Iowa and then watch the game versus Houston and you will see massive improvements. The good news is Allen hasn't reached his potential and Beane added Stefon Diggs, Gabriel Davis at WR and Zack Moss at RB from last years team. So Allen has better talent at WR and RB than last year.

If you are comparing Allen to Patrick Mahomes and Deshawn Watson than his fist 2 years haven't been to there level, but Allen wasn't a finished product as those 2 QB's entering the draft. The 3rd year is huge for Allen and now that he has actual WR's in Diggs and Davis that can make big time catches unlike Duke Williams and Isaiah McKenzie.

Allen hasn't peaked yet, he hasn't reached his potential yet. Allen is a late bloomer. This year will be the year Allen shuts up the haters.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Yup...in fact I think he kind of plateaued last year. Impressed me rookie year...and was kinda meh last year. 

just watch....if the Bills offense looks like shit the first few games of the season watch for people crying for Fromm to come in.

Fromm attended the elite 8 QB camp, Allen didn't. Fromm maybe further along than Allen was as a rookie in terms of reading defenses and making pre and post snap reads, but Allen has superior athleticism and superior arm talent than Fromm as a rookie.

Matt Barkley shouldn't have a free pass at QB and not have to face any competition. Barkely will have a tough time making the roster with Nate Davis and Jake Fromm on the 90 man training camp roster competing for his spot.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

22 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

LOL, how did he plateau when he improved on this short and intermediate passing accuracy? The draftniks were saying he couldn't improve his accuracy, but Allen improved his accuracy on throws from 0 to 20 yards last year.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, how did he plateau when he improved on this short and intermediate passing accuracy? The draftniks were saying he couldn't improve his accuracy, but Allen improved his accuracy on throws from 0 to 20 yards last year.

And he sucked beyond 20 where he was somewhat good in the first year 

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

10 minutes ago, Topas said:

And he sucked beyond 20 where he was somewhat good in the first year 

Allen will improve this year on deep ball accuracy because he is working hard in the offseason with Jordan Palmer and because he will be throwing to Stefon Diggs and Gabriel Davis instead of Isaiah McKenzie and Duke Williams.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Sean - Bills need to draft player X

Bills draft player x

Sean - What if player X is not good?

Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Haha 2

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

7 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Sean - Bills need to draft player X

Bills draft player x

Sean - What if player X is not good?

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Buffalo improved at 3 skill positions this year. They got more depth on the OL. The entire OL is returning. The OC is returning. Allen is entering his 3rd year and is in a great position to improve.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I think and  I hope its true, having the same Oline and OC is valuable.