Just now, LiterateStylish said:

No I’m fine with picking up any average RB and giving them carries.

Moss is not an average RB. Moss is a better RB than Yeldon.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Moss is not an average RB. Moss is a better RB than Yeldon.

I have nothing against Moss inparticular.

Im sure he’s just fine.

I have something against drafting RB’s.

Even if Moss is much better than an average RB, I don’t see that translating to more wins.

If great Running Backs won games, then the Giants would have been a Super Bowl contender last year.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

No I’m fine with picking up any average RB and giving them carries.

Frank Gore was great for locker room but a liability on the field. For as much as we like to run the ball, finding a value talent like moss in the 3rd makes a lot of sense 

Just now, VolsBillsMagic said:

Frank Gore was great for locker room but a liability on the field. For as much as we like to run the ball, finding a value talent like moss in the 3rd makes a lot of sense 

$500 says that a random free agent will have more yards than Moss this year (with whatever team).

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

I have nothing against Moss inparticular.

Im sure he’s just fine.

I have something against drafting RB’s.

Even if Moss is much better than an average RB, I don’t see that translating to more wins.

If great Running Backs won games, then the Giants would have been a Super Bowl contender last year.

You need a RB that can get the tough yards inside on 3rd and short and 4th and short. 

Gore used to be able to do that but he declined in his quickness and agility and was a shell of his former self.

Moss is a great inside runner, and the compliment you want for the outside running of Singletary.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

$500 says that a random free agent will have more yards than Moss this year (with whatever team).

That is a great way to loss money.

I won't bet you because you are not a man of your word.

Moss is a great inside runner and will get tough yards on 3rd and short, 4th and short and TD's near the goal line.

The way you are commenting obviously shows you haven't' watched any game film of Moss.

Moss is a good blocker when he has to pick up blitzes on 3rd down. He can also run block if he has to on WR reverses or trick plays. Moss breaks a lot of tackles, initiates contact but still has the vision to cut against the grain and get big plays.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

We get it, you hate the pick. Breaking news that you’re complaining about something Buffalo has done even though we’ve been MONEY on draft picks and made the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years. 👍

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

We get it, you hate the pick. Breaking news that you’re complaining about something Buffalo has done even though we’ve been MONEY on draft picks and made the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years. 👍

I keep telling myself “just trust Beane”.

3 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Moss is a great pick. I want anyone who is criticizing him to go watch his games and breakdowns of his play in film sessions. 

Moss is the perfect tough nosed inside runner to complement the slashing, unpredictable running style of Singletary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I keep telling myself “just trust Beane”.

There’s plenty of reasons to do so. Relax and enjoy whenever we get to watch football again 

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Stop Da Run 

and Run Da Ball 

signed, 1975 

Buffalo lost the Houston playoff game because Daboll refused to run the ball.

You need a healthy mix of run and pass. Having a strong running game sets up play action passes.

San Fran used the running game and play action passes to get to the super bowl.

Tennessee beat Baltimore and New England in the playoffs with a great running game.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

18 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

And I’m still a little annoyed with his and his families reaction.

lol me too.  I'm hoping it was a "timing issue" as some are saying.

Otherwise it's Gilmore 2.0, and worse than Gilmore because it was an entire family!  

I recall when Jungle said it wasn't Gilmore's fault because he had some sort of defect and couldn't smile.  I'll bet he smiled when he found out he was going to New England.

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Let’s look at some of the recent Super Bowl champions...

Chiefs: Undrafted free agent RB picked up off the street

Patriots: 1st round RB.

Eagles: Undrafted free agent RB

Patriots: Undrafted free agent RB

Broncos: 3rd round RB who was cut 7 months after the Super Bowl 

Patriots: Undrafted free agent RB

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Uh, what?

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

You need a healthy mix of run and pass. Having a strong running game sets up play action passes.

San Fran used the running game and play action passes to get to the super bowl.

Tennessee beat Baltimore and New England in the playoffs with a great running game.

You better stay out of the Shoutbox during games.  You should see the number of people who rage when we have running plays, and who hate anything to do with defense.  Glad that you pointed out 2 of the final 4 teams were defense and/or run heavy.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

9 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

Your boy Belichick took a RB in round 1 recently.  Andy Reid just did it. Pete Carrol did it with Penny. Peyton did it and then took Kamara in the 3rd. It’s okay to draft RBs. We needed one. 

Let me know when one WINS one with their 1st round RB.

Only BB has.

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Let me know when one WINS one with their 1st round RB.

Only BB has.

You are silly. 

RBs don’t win Super Bowls. But my point is that I just laid out a group of the smartest decision makers in the NFL and they all took RB BEFORE round 3 which is what we are talking about here. 

Ravens took a RB in the 2nd this year. Are they idiots? You literally said to never draft a RB yet all the best teams in the NFL draft them all the time. You’re ridiculous. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

You are silly. 

RBs don’t win Super Bowls. But my point is that I just laid out a group of the smartest decision makers in the NFL and they all took RB BEFORE round 3 which is what we are talking about here. 

Ravens took a RB in the 2nd this year. Are they idiots? You literally said to never draft a RB yet all the best teams in the NFL draft them all the time. You’re ridiculous. 

Lit makes over the top post all the time and over reacts to moves made by the front office all the time.

We are not talking about over drafting a RB in the top 10 of the draft. Buffalo drafted a RB in the 3rd round, a talented inside runner. Buffalo needed a RB that can run inside and now have one.

If Buffalo had drafted Zack Moss by trading up into the 1st round everyone should complain because that would be ridiculous, but that is not what happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

34 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

Your boy Belichick took a RB in round 1 recently.  Andy Reid just did it. Pete Carrol did it with Penny. Peyton did it and then took Kamara in the 3rd. It’s okay to draft RBs. We needed one. 

According to Lit Belichick can do no wrong. Even if he drafts a RB in the 1st round. Andy Reid drafting CEH higher than most people had him ranked, but Lit doesn't say anything about that. 

Moss is not a one trick poney. Moss is an under rated receiver out of the back field, Moss can block in pass pro, Moss can be a lead blocker on running plays. You want tough, physical players like Moss on your team.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

While it's not my favorite pick, I think the guy may very well prove himself worthy.  I am tired of the short yardage plays on 3rd or 4th when they don't pick up a yard, and maybe he will help with that, although OL could help with that AND protect Josh Allen as well.  

On that note proving worthy....rememberGilmore's level of play here vs his level in New England. 

I still am bugged a bit by his and his family's reaction.  I hope the conspiracy theory that some came up with about the timing of the camera showing them being dubious is correct.  I can't believe how many conspiracy theorists there are on this board.  SMH  ;)

5 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

While it's not my favorite pick, I think the guy may very well prove himself worthy/

On that note....rememberGilmore's level of play here vs his level in New England. 

I still am bugged a bit by his and his family's reaction.  I hope the conspiracy theory that some came up with about the timing of the camera showing them being dubious is correct.  I can't believe how many conspiracy theorists there are on this board.  SMH  ;)

Moss was upbeat and excited when he was interviewed on WGR. He likes Marshawn Lynches running style and tries to emulate it. He has been called a budget Marshawn Lynch. 

The people that are complaining about Moss simply haven't watched him play. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg