Sign in to follow this  
Woody

De Blasio’s social distancing tip line flooded with penis photos

Bwahahah... I love it.  :clapper:

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s critics let him know how they really felt about him ordering New Yorkers to snitch on each other for violating social-distancing rules — by flooding his new tip line with crank complaints including “dick pics” and people flipping the bird, The Post has learned.

Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter.

One user sent the message “We will fight this tyrannical overreach!” to the service and got an automated message that in part said, “Hello, and thank you for texting NYC311.

“F–k you!” replied @MorganLSchmidt1, along with a meme showing Adolf Hitler and the words “TO THOSE TURNING IN YOUR NEIGHBORS AND LOCAL BUSINESSES — YOU DID THE REICH THING.”

“Start flooding their reporting text numbers with this pics!” the tweet added.

Other profane messages included a photo of a bowl of gummy candies in the shape of male genitalia and a sign saying “EAT A BAG OF D–KS.”

It was not immediately clear whether any of the posters actually lived in New York City

An NYPD source said that “dick pic” photos of real penises have also been texted to 311, and a caller phoned in a tip that de Blasio was seen performing oral sex on someone “in an alleyway behind a 7-11” early Sunday.

“He looked at me…and coofed in my direction,” the caller said, according to a photo of the 311 operator’s computer screen provided to The Post.

“Coof” is a newly coined term for coughing while infected with the coronavirus, according to the Urban Dictionary website.

The inundation of off-color texts was so large the city had to temporarily shut down the service.

“The city has begun vetting everything before dispersing the information to precincts,” the NYPD source said.

Link

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Pretty shocking, for a man that got so many votes in the primaries. Oh, sorry, just checked, he didn’t get any. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Woody said:

Bwahahah... I love it.  :clapper:

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s critics let him know how they really felt about him ordering New Yorkers to snitch on each other for violating social-distancing rules — by flooding his new tip line with crank complaints including “dick pics” and people flipping the bird, The Post has learned.

Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter.

One user sent the message “We will fight this tyrannical overreach!” to the service and got an automated message that in part said, “Hello, and thank you for texting NYC311.

“F–k you!” replied @MorganLSchmidt1, along with a meme showing Adolf Hitler and the words “TO THOSE TURNING IN YOUR NEIGHBORS AND LOCAL BUSINESSES — YOU DID THE REICH THING.”

“Start flooding their reporting text numbers with this pics!” the tweet added.

Other profane messages included a photo of a bowl of gummy candies in the shape of male genitalia and a sign saying “EAT A BAG OF D–KS.”

It was not immediately clear whether any of the posters actually lived in New York City

An NYPD source said that “dick pic” photos of real penises have also been texted to 311, and a caller phoned in a tip that de Blasio was seen performing oral sex on someone “in an alleyway behind a 7-11” early Sunday.

“He looked at me…and coofed in my direction,” the caller said, according to a photo of the 311 operator’s computer screen provided to The Post.

“Coof” is a newly coined term for coughing while infected with the coronavirus, according to the Urban Dictionary website.

The inundation of off-color texts was so large the city had to temporarily shut down the service.

“The city has begun vetting everything before dispersing the information to precincts,” the NYPD source said.

Link

EPIC article!  As much as I normally dislike that kind of behavior, I guess many things have a time and a place when they can be useful.  I hope it continues and their sad system fails.   So that was the clown in the video I saw saying that in this situation "snitches get rewarded" or whatever?

The bolded part reminds me of the one on here supposedly of GM Doug Whaley doing similar to a certain board member.  I heard about that one a lot.  Did you see that one?

Man, I wish I had posted that article, good work.  Sad how they are trying to condition us to be enemies of each other, as unity is what they fear(because it would be eventually used against them).  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

12 hours ago, StraightJ said:

So that was the clown in the video I saw saying that in this situation "snitches get rewarded" or whatever?

That clown is Mayor Garcetti from LA.  He's promoting the same behavior.  :niterider:

12 hours ago, StraightJ said:

The bolded part reminds me of the one on here supposedly of GM Doug Whaley doing similar to a certain board member.  I heard about that one a lot.  Did you see that one?

I hardly remember any of that.  I just remember that toward the end of the GM's tenure there were a lot of gay jokes, dick and bleached asshole pics being posted on the board.  And one of our members (can't remember who) got in trouble at work because someone saw those pictures on his screen when he was surfing the Range.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

I have faith in my fellow Americans that they won't become stoolies for the Commissar.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I have faith in my fellow Americans that they won't become stoolies for the Commissar.

Dont be so sure.  I think it was elsewhere where there wasnt even any bounty offered, it showed some chick harassing a guy in his car(passenger seems to have been filming) simply for being outside and being a danger to the public and threatening to turn him in.  He was basically just laughing at her and telling her to bugger off, but people who worship the high priest Fauci at the alter of the TV have bought into this nonsense...to an extent, because when she was talking to him through the car window I seem to recall her being less than 6 feet from him  :)  Similar to the story of the biker harassing Chris Cuomo for being off his property and getting in his face to do so.  I don't get the logic in that.

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

7 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I don't get the logic in that.

Harassing others gives people a sense of purpose.  To me its no different than the "Stolen Valor" police.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

Harassing others gives people a sense of purpose.  To me its no different than the "Stolen Valor" police.  :niterider:

You're right on both counts, and can see them on display on here.  The latter in more of a symbolic way, like the comparison you made. 

The thing is, which I think I demonstrated with the 2020 nfl season poll, is some folks now have cognitive dissonance between supporting their political agenda and having it interupt the NFL season.  At the very least it seems possible to draw the conclusion that is the reason they dont want to post or even vote in it.  As for the posting, being I put it in the Bills section and banned TDS discussion in it to stay within the rules, certain folks seem to have nothing at all to say about it.   That and theyre aware it will likely be bumped at least once.