Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

oh, Hey! Remember That Russia Thing?

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Oh hey and I forgot to add that Richard Burr is the Chairman of the committee responsible for that report. You know, the Burr that is probably not going to be around much longer since he made all of that sweet cash on the stock market.

More Media Misdirection on Trump-Russia

The headline is an attention-grabber, particularly the subhead. The New York Times breathlessly reports that a Republican-led Senate panel has issued a report that “undercuts claims by President Trump and his allies that Obama-era officials sought to undermine his candidacy by investigating Russia’s 2016 election meddling.”

Naturally, you’re thinking: “That’s it. All Trump’s diatribes about a ‘hoax’ have been the usual claptrap. Even the GOP admits that the Obama administration had good reasons to investigate whether Trump’s campaign was colluding with Russia.”

Except . . . that’s not what the Times story actually says. Carefully parsed, it’s not even what the headline says.

In truth, the story is a nothing-burger. We learn that one of the most useless committees on Capitol Hill, the Senate Intelligence Committee, has issued a 158-page report — festooned with the usual “there are things we can’t tell you” redactions — as a capper to its three-year investigation into a question no one is asking: Did the intelligence community competently conclude that Russia interfered in the 2016 campaign?

No one is asking that question because, for the vast majority of people closely following the collusion caper, that would be like asking whether the Chiefs won the Super Bowl....

But that’s all a sideshow.

The real question is whether the Obama administration and its officials held over by the new administration fabricated a tale about the Trump campaign’s complicity in Russia’s hacking. Did they peddle that tale to the FISA court while willfully concealing key exculpatory evidence? Did they continue the investigation under the guise of counterintelligence after Trump was elected, in the hope of finding a crime over which he could be impeached? Did they consciously mislead an American president about whether he was under investigation? Did they purposefully suggest in public testimony that the president was a criminal suspect, while privately assuring him that he was not one? And finally, when the Trump-Russia collusion nonsense was collapsing in a heap, did they open a criminal obstruction case — based on an untenable legal theory and facilitated by a leak of investigative information that was orchestrated by the just-fired FBI director — in order to justify continuing the probe under the auspices of a special counsel?

On these questions, the Useless Committee’s report is silent. Indeed, the report says right up front, in the findings section, that the intelligence agencies, over the FBI’s objection, did not include information from the infamous Steele dossier in its December 30, 2016, assessment on Russian interference — though, “as a compromise to the FBI insistence,” dossier allegations were included in an annex to the assessment. The Senate-report findings do not get into why the FBI was pushing so hard on the preposterous dossier. Nor do they mention that, by the time of the assessment, the bureau had already heavily relied on the dossier to obtain a surveillance warrant from the FISA court, and was even then preparing a submission to get yet another warrant — telling the federal judges the bureau believed that the Trump campaign was conspiring with the Kremlin.

We don’t hear much about what matters from the Useless Committee. Indeed, when last we heard mention of the committee, it was because Senator Richard Burr (R., N.C.), its chairman and the ultimate insider, made news for having feverishly dumped $1.7 million in his personal stock holdings on the eve of the coronavirus market collapse.

On the matter of Trump-Russia collusion allegations, the intelligence issue that roiled the nation for three years, the Intelligence Committee has had little to say. For a while, there was some dark collusion innuendo from Burr’s friend, Senator Mark Warner (D., Va.), the ranking member on the preeningly bipartisan committee. But we haven’t heard much since Warner was caught using the Washington lobbyist of a Putin-tied oligarch to try to score a tête-à-tête with the dossier fabulist, Christopher Steele. As Warner observed at the time, in a text to the lobbyist, we’d “rather not have a paper trail” on this one...

OMG, the diversity of our great minds:

1)  You're the Consummate Citizen Journalist.

2)  Bowman is the calm Alpha  Logic Debater.

3)  StraightJ is the most Completely Parallax-Free Thinker I've seen.

And the treads of our boots are completely congruous as we kick ass.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Wait, so you arent going to bother refuted the points made at newsthud.com?  You instead are relying on the conclusions of the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee findings?

Shameful. AND you are disappointing the Dollar Tree guy.  that's the worst of all.  

Classic Frawk.  I normally leave you alone despite your shoutbox taunts, but the logical fallacy of ad hominem attacks(your go to pitch, whch your photos are included in) is a sign of a defeated person.  Go ahead and post a photo in reply to logic, as you apparently enjoy using ad hominem as a way of broadcasting your #losing.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

13 minutes ago, FanBack said:

OMG, the diversity of our great minds:

1)  You're the Consummate Citizen Journalist.

2)  Bowman is the calm Alpha  Logic Debater.

3)  StraightJ is the most Completely Parallax-Free Thinker I've seen.

And the treads of our boots are completely congruous as we kick ass.  

Thanks!...I think lol

About the congruous thing, I am not sure of that, but am sure that we don't need to be.   While I get the usefulness of a congruous collective(which people get ticked when I name them, due to their conditioning), folks can operate more like states and be in general agreement without the need to be uniform on everything.  

Actually, I want to make that VERY clear....even if the overall intent of your post was pure.  Maybe being congruous on specific issues(even a good number of them) is fine, but liberty and the Constitution are a tent big enough to shelter all.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Seriously, who is Brother XII?

I'm going to barf this one also.

Just as I suspected, you keep spouting all that Aquarian bullshit and you don't even know where it comes from.

Brother XII was a man in the 1920's who had a vision that he was visited by an Egyptian Deity who told him he would be the 12th in a line of Messiah type figures. He started a cult on an island off the coast of Vancouver Island in BC. That cult was called The Aquarian Foundation. It's early principles and teaching were the basis for the Age of Aquarius philosophies of the 1960's.

Eventually, he went over the top and began to believe he was Amon Ra in human form, was documented displaying supernatural abilities and where he fled to and died remains a mystery.,

THE AQUARIAN FOUNDATION: A Movement for the Unification of All Men of Good Will

THE AQUARIAN FOUNDATION: A Movement for the Unification of All Men of Good Will was published early in 1927 and contains the key documents that had been issued by Brother XII up to that time, including his spiritual manifesto, "A Message from the Masters of the Wisdom in 1926," in which he declares, “The Message is everything, the personality of the Messenger is nothing. On the acceptance of the Message itself, all must stand or fall.” This emphasis on the Message, rather than the personality of the Messenger was a consistent feature of Brother XII’s early work.

Though he was initially humble and self-effacing, presenting himself as a channel for the spiritual forces that were pouring through him, Brother XII’s charismatic personality and the power and conviction with which he expressed himself are evident in the writings contained in this rare publication, which proved to be enormously effective in recruiting members to the Aquarian Foundation, both in Great Britain and North America.

In these early documents, Brother XII predicts the destruction of the present order, asserting that it is a karmic necessity, but states that his Work will be an Ark of Refuge in which all that is valuable will be preserved; furthermore, he claims that the members of the Aquarian Foundation will be the ones with the knowledge and means to build the new civilization that would rise Phoenix-like from the ashes of the destruction he foresaw; it was the children and grandchildren of his adherents that he predicted would carry forward his spiritual work into the year 2000 and beyond.

In THE AQUARIAN FOUNDATION: A Movement for the Unification of All Men of Good Will, Brother XII also explains the relationship between the work of the Theosophical Society and its founder Madame H. P. Blavatsky, and that of the Aquarian Foundation and himself as the Messenger of the Masters. Students of Theosophy will be interested in Brother XII’s interpretations of the history of the Society and his own role in carrying forward its teachings into the succeeding century.

For those who wish to understand the hypnotic hold that Brother XII exerted over his followers and the ideology that motivated them to join the Aquarian Foundation, THE AQUARIAN FOUNDATION: A Movement for the Unification of All Men of Good Will provides a good example of how persuasive Brother XII could be as the self-proclaimed agent of an occult Brotherhood said to guide the evolution of the human race.

THE AQUARIAN FOUNDATION has retained its power over the years and may well exert its own peculiar spell over the contemporary reader, as it did over those who joined Brother XII’s group at the time. It’s a fascinating document for that reason alone, while also providing a vivid account of Brother XII’s mission as expressed in his own unique and compelling words.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

The Aquarian

Man, that fellow some compare you to sounds rather remarkable and uncommon, unlike most in our society today.  I may actually look more into him than I have.  I like folks who are uncommon and harness what the universe offers them.  I guess that makes sense why you use that name now.   Society could benefit from more who are trailblazers.  Please post more, as youre writing style may be the best on here, and makes more sense now that I have been reminded of that fellow.  Reading mundane technique generally does not compare, to me at least.

I need to trademark that last sentence.,

You are a Legend In Your Own Mind. Hey, can I trademark that, or has that been used before?

p.s., I’m only picking on you because the ESSJAY would say I only pick on him. So I’m setting up a defense for myself. Please carry on.

• Barf 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You are a Legend In Your Own Mind. Hey, can I trademark that, or has that been used before?

p.s., I’m only picking on you because the ESSJAY would say I only pick on him. So I’m setting up a defense for myself. Please carry on.

Classy move.  Start harassing others and then blame me by saying you need it as proof against obsession.  One random shot at another good man doesn't count anyhow.

11 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Classy move.  Start harassing others and then blame me by saying you need it as proof against obsession.  One random shot at another good man doesn't count anyhow.

2BD5376E-D326-49CF-8F45-CA9536EB45FA.jpeg

Just now, jc856 said:

2BD5376E-D326-49CF-8F45-CA9536EB45FA.jpeg

lol That's a good idea.  Next time you feel the call of obsession, maybe you can spray on some of that instead.

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

I just barfed.  And there was nothing you could do.  You just had to take it.q

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, FanBack said:

I just barfed.  And there was nothing you could do.  You just had to take it.q

No comment about Brother XII and the Aquarian’s?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No comment about Brother XII and the Aquarian’s?

I'm stuck of arguing. 

Who is Brother XIi?

I'm stuck of arguing. 

Who is Brother XIi?

Jesus Christ dude, I explain the entire thing. Look up about six posts

Seek help. soflabillsfan

22 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Jesus Christ dude, I explain the entire thing. Look up about six posts

Pretty cool.

Pretty cool.

Wow, you seem so…enlightened....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Wow, you seem so…enlightened....

Yeah, for the last couple of months when I shaved in the morning I kept seeing a falcon's head.   Feathers clogging up the razor; pain in my ass.

Now?  I realize I'm fucking Horus!!

So.  Pretty cool.

Yeah, for the last couple of months when I shaved in the morning I kept seeing a falcon's head.   Feathers clogging up the razor; pain in my ass.

Now?  I realize I'm fucking Horus!!

So.  Pretty cool.

What would be pretty cool is if you were capable of understanding how profound it is that for all this time, you've been using the term Aqauarian to describe Trump, not knowing it's origin. I dropped it right in your lap. Brother XII was a charismatic enough person to manipulate intelligent, normal people into changing their behavior and beliefs and turning them into a cult of devoted followers. As does Trump. That's the part that's ironic - that both have the same effect on some people, one was the original Aquarian, the other you call him The Aquarian, while being completely naive about the original man.

You should be spouting your self-proclaimed greatness all over this.

Now appreciate the gift I gave you

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

What would be pretty cool is if you were capable of understanding how profound it is that for all this time, you've been using the term Aqauarian to describe Trump, not knowing it's origin. I dropped it right in your lap. Brother XII was a charismatic enough person to manipulate intelligent, normal people into changing their behavior and beliefs and turning them into a cult of devoted followers. As does Trump. That's the part that's ironic - that both have the same effect on some people, one was the original Aquarian, the other you call him The Aquarian, while being completely naive about the original man.

You should be spouting your self-proclaimed greatness all over this.

Now appreciate the gift I gave you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarii

See above.

5 hours ago, FanBack said:

What's your point?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 4/22/2020 at 6:10 AM, 212frawk said:

The Senate Intelligence Committee affirms the intelligence community's conclusion that Russia acted to aid Trump in 2016 — and explicitly breaks with the House GOP.

To all you Steele truthers:

EWIuPBGWAAAarN8?format=png&name=small

EWIuPBKX0AAcpGA?format=png&name=900x900

Eat shit, MAGATs.  That's from the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee.

Thanks for bringing back the dead horse, we need another distraction as the economy crashes and burns

• Trump 1

3 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Thanks for bringing back the dead horse, we need another distraction as the economy crashes and burns

But this time it's for real and the walls are closing in on Trump! :classic_tongue:

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

But this time it's for real and the walls are closing in on Trump! :classic_tongue:

It'll be over soon enough.  Joe30330 is on his way to the rescue.  :niterider:

joe.png

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

32 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Well anyway, the walls are closing in on us. :beer:

• Sad 1