As fan gear, the jerseys aren't so bad.

As an on field  uniform, not great.

White Jersey numbers are cool.

Pants suck.

Screenshot_2020-04-20-10-54-48.png

Screenshot_2020-04-20-11-05-29.png

Doesn't look as intimidating without #12.

• Thanks 1

gonna need a way to generate revenue with their stadium half-empty as bandwagoners find some other place to sip mint julips

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I thought they missed the boat by not having their old logo, 'Patriot Pete' drawn up by Jack Kirby back in the day.

11 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I thought they missed the boat by not having their old logo, 'Patriot Pete' drawn up by Jack Kirby back in the day.

That robot looking patriot on their helmet looks absolutely stupid.

37 minutes ago, Meathead said:

gonna need a way to generate revenue with their stadium half-empty as bandwagoners find some other place to sip mint julips

They will definitely  sell out of last year's jersey since it's now cheaper

Most people miss it but there is a picture of the Hamburglar sewn into the crotch

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, bcw said:

Doesn't look as intimidating without #12.

Same.

I also don’t understand why you would change jerseys that you went to like 10 Super Bowls in lol

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Those are the same Rush or whatever it's called jersey they've worn for the last 2 years

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Where are the rainbows?

• Gay 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, FanBack said:

Love that old logo, but I don't think Jack "King" Kirby was the artist.  :classic_biggrin:

Yea, I think it was Phil Bissell and the logo was Pat Patriot.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Those are the same Rush or whatever it's called jersey they've worn for the last 2 years

I hate Nike with a passion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

And it just happens  to be Patriots day

21st anniversary of Columbine?  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

12 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Love that old logo, but I don't think Jack "King" Kirby was the artist.  :classic_biggrin:

You're right, I meant they missed the boat by NOT having him draw it.  The design is cool, but Kirby's power would have sent it over the edge.  Kirby drawing our logo?  That would have been a cubist nightmare.  

In my mind I conflated the Patriot logo with a Kirby Captain America comic, the 'Madbomb' In the 70s.

Not as cool as my dream that Sharon Osbourne never got involved with the Blizzard of Ozz, they fired Ozzy for being drunk, hired Dio, and renamed themselves 'The Blizzard'.

In that dream, the subsequent albums weren't as good but the live version of 'Man on the Silver Mountain' with Randy ripping the chorus arpeggios was awesome.  

• Thanks 1

I like them.  The shoulder stripes are a little odd though...they just end so abruptly.

I don't care for the blue on blue at home.  I don't like our blue on blue either.  The white on white looks fine but I prefer lighter pants with a dark jersey.

I know this isn't about our uniforms but would anyone else like to see our red color rush jersey worn with the white pants?

17 hours ago, StraightJ said:

21st anniversary of Columbine?  

Klebold!! 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 4/20/2020 at 10:42 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Same.

I also don’t understand why you would change jerseys that you went to like 10 Super Bowls in lol

well, because that period is over. And they dont want that the upcoming bottom dwellers during the next ten years wear the Super Bowl unis ;D

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents