Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Dolphin Reporter Gives Props to Allen...

Omar Kelly is a sports reporter for the Sun Sentinel, and for years has been a card carrying Bills and City of Buffalo hater. This dude bashes the Bills and Buffalo any chance he gets...including Josh Allen. I’ve followed him on Twitter the last 3-4 years and this dude has basically laughed his ass of at the Bills for selecting Allen in the draft and despite Allen’s big games against Miami still thinks the dude sucks...BUT he recently replied to this tweet that raised an eyebrow...

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

The replies that followed are a mixed bag of fin and bill fans going at it...some are Bills fans who hate Allen arguing with fin fans who like Allen. 

lol Sean, you're starting to make me think you're seriously a masochist again being you actually follow Bills haters.  No wonder your perception of the national sports media is to the level it is. :)

That aside, this is important data(well, as important as sports can be in the big picture anyhow), including your 2nd message.  I personally find it rather interesting the level some folks will go to carry on their narrative, especially during one of the most important times in the history of this nation, going as far as to be "crypto" fans for a hated rival.  SMH.

Good information, I appreciate it.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Oh I follow the beat reporters from the dolphins, jets, and pats. I can’t be like some of the homers on here and live in a bubble that think everything the Bills do is correct. 

• Thanks 1

It's funny that it's also a backhanded insult to the rest of the team.  

I think the most accurate description of the current Buffalo Bills team is that they are a team with a good, fairly deep roster and a young boom or bust QB heading into his pivotal 3rd year.  As of right now they should be considered as a serious AFC playoff contender...not a Super Bowl contender.  

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

It's funny that it's also a backhanded insult to the rest of the team.  

I think the most accurate description of the current Buffalo Bills team is that they are a team with a good, fairly deep roster and a young boom or bust QB heading into his pivotal 3rd year.  As of right now they should be considered as a serious AFC playoff contender...not a Super Bowl contender.  

And that begs the question.

Are the Bills indeed a mediocre team carried by Allen. Or

Are the Bills a great team brought down to mediocre level by Allen? 

Some would argue that the Bills D is Super Bowl caliber....and serious runs could be made if they even just have a fucking average offense. 

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

And that begs the question.

Are the Bills indeed a mediocre team carried by Allen. Or

Are the Bills a great team brought down to mediocre level by Allen? 

Some would argue that the Bills D is Super Bowl caliber....and serious runs could be made if they even just have a fucking average offense. 

Good points.  The defense is championship material for sure b/c defense only needs to be decent to win it all.  The offense is not.  And that's why it balances out.  I think the team is pretty good.

If you took the QBs off of every team and compared rosters, I think ours would be pretty good.  Especially on defense.  But offense isn't too shabby either now that we have Diggs.  If Singletary is as good as we hope and if Knox takes a nice step to catch 50 balls...now we're talking. 

• Thanks 1

I just want a solid possession receiver now. Just one. And no, not one from the 6th round. 

4 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I just want a solid possession receiver now. Just one. And no, not one from the 6th round. 

We got him already. His name is Duke Williams.  Him and beas are gonna own the middle with Diggs and smoke running deep.  Knox and Singletary doing their thing to.   Duke IS a baller...

21 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

We got him already. His name is Duke Williams.  Him and beas are gonna own the middle with Diggs and smoke running deep.  Knox and Singletary doing their thing to.   Duke IS a baller...

Sure. But draft a kid and let them compete and let the best man win....

18 minutes ago, Woody said:

Sadly I don't see Duke making the team this season.  The Bills don't seem interested in playing the guy.  :niterider:

That would be shame...in limited time he actually made a difference and more than that,  you could see Allen liked throwing to him.

• Thanks 1

On 4/14/2020 at 11:32 PM, seandelevan said:

Omar Kelly is a sports reporter for the Sun Sentinel, and for years has been a card carrying Bills and City of Buffalo hater. This dude bashes the Bills and Buffalo any chance he gets...including Josh Allen. I’ve followed him on Twitter the last 3-4 years and this dude has basically laughed his ass of at the Bills for selecting Allen in the draft and despite Allen’s big games against Miami still thinks the dude sucks...BUT he recently replied to this tweet that raised an eyebrow...

I cannot believe what I just read. Is Omar Kelly feeling ok. Never thought I would see the day he would give Josh Allen ANY sort of props.

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 4/15/2020 at 6:20 PM, seandelevan said:

Sure. But draft a kid and let them compete and let the best man win....

Diggs is statistically the best contested ball catcher in the NFL. They come in all sizes..it sure would be a nice luxury to have a big receiver but is it a need? We have a stable of TEs that are capable. We need oline help now and a nice pass catching RB to make Allen feel comfortable back there. We also need a young pass rusher and CB depth to have a Super Bowl caliber defense. So lots of work to be done in this draft. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Diggs is statistically the best contested ball catcher in the NFL. They come in all sizes..it sure would be a nice luxury to have a big receiver but is it a need? We have a stable of TEs that are capable. We need oline help now and a nice pass catching RB to make Allen feel comfortable back there. We also need a young pass rusher and CB depth to have a Super Bowl caliber defense. So lots of work to be done in this draft. 

Not sure if you saw the thread I created today about this...but I dare not say our TEs are at all capable.