Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Jalen Ramsey suggests Tre’Davious White needs to leave Bills. What White said about Bills Mafia

Some may not have liked Ryan Talbot's choice of the title here, but I really did.   ....and WOW on this being an issue of discussion!  Before reading the article I had flashbacks to the ingrates trolling him about Mahomes.

Updated 9:35 AM; Today 8:24 AM

Jalen Ramsey hosted various defensive backs in an Instagram Live video on Wednesday night. One defensive back included in the video was Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre’Davious White.

Of course, you wouldn’t have known that based on the NFL’s graphic promoting the event.

That, of course, is where the conversation begin on Wednesday night between Ramsey and White.

Ramsey and White bantered back and forth about the Bills cornerback not being put on the graphic. White said Ramsey played a role in that decision while Ramsey told him the NFL put it together. White didn’t hold back his feelings on the league at that point.

“NFL ... They don’t respect me, man,” White said. “They don’t respect me. It’s cool.”

Ramsey turned White’s statement into a talking point about the NFL not giving him the recognition he deserves because of where he plays. It was a topic that Ramsey had discussed earlier in the Instagram Live video with former Bills cornerback Stephon Gilmore.

“Me and (Stephon) Gilmore was just talking about that,” Ramsey said. “You might got to get out of … you might have to leave Buffalo. The traction. The media. Y’all fans, go crazy. Y’all got one of the best fan bases.”

White didn’t take the bait on the topic of leaving Buffalo, but did correct Ramsey.

White told Ramsey, "We got the best fan base.”

Ramsey acknowledged White’s point and went on to compliment the Bills roster stating that Buffalo has a “good squad.”

“We added weapons, secretly,” White told Ramsey. “Y’all know what I mean? We just gonna let y’all have the glamor. We just go to work in Buffalo. We just go to to work, bro. That’s all we do.”

“That’s all y’all can do, Tre,” Ramsey said while taking a shot at playing in Buffalo.

White acknowledged that Buffalo took some getting used to, but added that he now enjoys it. He went on to acknowledge the Bills Mafia again stating that the fans are good people who treat him well.

“Literally, I go from work back home," White said. “You gotta wake up an hour early to get to work on time. I got snow to shovel out of the way, you know what I mean? It’s cool though. I enjoy it. It’s a process. It was something I had to get used to. Bro, I ain’t gonna lie … But it’s cool, bro. You play for good people up there and they treat you good, man.”

In terms of marketing, White may never be a media darling in Buffalo. That being said, his play has certainly been recognized by the league and the media as evidenced by his All-Pro and Pro Bowl nods in 2019.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/04/jalen-ramsey-suggests-tredavious-white-needs-to-leave-bills-what-white-said-about-bills-mafia.html

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

He’s just echoing what every player not in(and probably even some in)Buffalo think. 

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

This can also be filed, along with Rex Ryan’s comments about Geno Smith, under the ‘well no shit’ file. 

19 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Jalen Ramsey is a talented CB but he is a shit starter and a piece of shit trying to start trouble because he is jealous of Tre White.

Agreed and I'll wager that White will have more success in Buffalo than Ramsey will in sunny L.A.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

when the bills start winning playoff games their players wont have any problems going to probowls

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

25 minutes ago, Meathead said:

when the bills start winning playoff games their players wont have any problems going to probowls

It all starts with winning the AFC East and getting the highest playoff seed possible so you get a home playoff game.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 4/10/2020 at 6:12 PM, seandelevan said:

He’s just echoing what every player not in(and probably even some in)Buffalo think. 

Yeah.  And this is where I think McDermott and Beane are on point about what they look for in players.  Players are different.  People are different.  Some guys are wired to not give a shit about fame and money and are more focused on just being the best player they can be b/c that's what drives them.  Ramsey would be a terrible fit in Buffalo.  White seems to be a great fit.  If you can be a superstar in Green Bay, you can be a superstar in Buffalo.  White is very good and gets his recognition imo.  

I think you and I both dream of the day were we have a legit offensive superstar.  And I think that day is closer than it's been in a long, long time. 

• Thanks 1

How much do players actually get to enjoy the night life of a city during the season?

Sure it is exciting to live in NYC or LA but it isn't like they are out on the town on a regular basis. They have games on the weekends and end up traveling or going home in the offseason.

54 minutes ago, bcw said:

How much do players actually get to enjoy the night life of a city during the season?

Sure it is exciting to live in NYC or LA but it isn't like they are out on the town on a regular basis. They have games on the weekends and end up traveling or going home in the offseason.

If I were lucky enough to play in the NFL, I would've wanted to be in a state with no state taxes.  That being said whatever team gave me a chance, I think I'd call that place home till I don't play there no more.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bcw said:

True...but it’s all about perception. They *think* and want everyone else to think they’re living the high life. 

• Like 1

This discussion reminded me of a rumor I heard back in the day about the Bills partying before one of the Super Bowls.  I just did a quick search to see if I could find anything on it and didn't.  I did see that Bon Jovi was a Patriots' fan, though. :) Some of the stars of the good Bills teams were known for partying, but I don't recall if any of the things that brought attention to it happened during the season.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

If the Bills fail to re sign Tre White I am truly done. Not kidding. Brandon Beane needs to sign his own

I am sure he will

• Thanks 1

This fucking guy is infatuated with the Bills for some reason

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Other then Antonio Brown & Cam Newton, Jalen Ramsey is the last person I would listen to.

LAST

Don't even worry, Beane will take care of White.

This is the absolute least of my worries.