Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Rex Ryan: Brady made Patriots great, give Belichick Geno Smith and see if he wins

You use to love him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

15 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

what a fool

I thought this was what Meathead has been saying too?(with the name "Marcia" added :))

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

29 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Who?

Well, really, both. Rex and Belichick 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Just now, Nuke said:

Well, really, both. Rex and Belichick 

Belichick is the GOAT.

That hasn’t changed.

Rex is a fool for what he says. But he was underrated in Buffalo.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

yes, meathead has been saying that for years

marcia is the goat. bellycheat is a fraud. great dc, painfully mediocre hc. And ask their acting general manager he hasn't done a great job either. HiIs drafting record is below average. Pretty good at trades though

i will bet victor one trillion dollars that the cheaters dont eclipse .500 this season

i woulda retired if i were him. these next few seasons are going to expose the football genius fraud that he is

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

34 minutes ago, Meathead said:

marcia is the goat. bellycheat is a fraud. great dc, painfully mediocre hc. And ask their acting general manager he hasn't done a great job either. HiIs drafting record is below average. Pretty good at trades though

i will bet victor one trillion dollars that the cheaters dont eclipse .500 this season

i woulda retired if i were him. these next few seasons are going to expose the football genius fraud that he is

Chump change meat man. Lets do 5 quadrillion. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Belichick was a terrible head coach in Cleveland. Belichick didn't win in New England until he got Brady. Can Belichick win a Super Bowl with out Brady?

I don't like Rex Ryan or his personality but he makes a valid point about Belichick that a lot of people agree with.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Belichick is the GOAT.

That hasn’t changed.

Rex is a fool for what he says. But he was underrated in Buffalo.

Underrated!  LOL

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

I like that you are confident enough to bet(though hyperinflation may make it much less meaningful).

I guess my point was that Lit called him a fool for saying the same stuff you(and others) have said a long time....in a sense calling you and them fools as well...because doing that requires a bit more chutzpah than an easy target like the bluster of Rex Ryan(who at times actually did ok relative to others, with the Jets against BB).

EDIT:  You'll note how the conversation is in places about Rex, vs the statement....which is one reason Ive been against the ad hominem attacks lately.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

14 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Rex Ryan took a very good defense and made it worse. He brought in his brother who made that defense even worse.

Rex Ryan had a very talented roster, on offense and defense and under performed by a large margin. If anything Rex Ryan is over rated and it's embarrassing what he did with the talent on those Buffalo Bills teams he coached.

Exactly. He inherited a 9-7 team, added Shady, Tyrod, Richie Incognito, Jerry Hughes, Charles Clay, Percy Harvin..drafted Ronald Darby.....and actually got worse. I’ll never forget that. 

That being said....I agree with Rex. Give Belichick a shit QB and let’s see what happens. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

rexys two biggest problems were 1) he wanted to be the players friend instead of their boss, and 2) his 46 defense was played out and he should have recognized that. instead, he doubled down. bonus 3) smashmouth running football doesnt win in the nfl anymore

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I'm pretty sure Matt Cassell was a shit QB.

How did that go?

If we even have a season this year maybe we'll get a glimpse. But I'd predict "Marcia" to have a not-so-great season, and the Patriots a solid season. While both seem to have the personality/regiment/dedication of what it takes to be successful, my thought is it's Belichick that made Brady, not the other way around.

I'm not an idiot, but I'm smart enough to know I'm not smart enough to be on the level of many successful people . I deal with CEO, CFO, Directors, etc. on  daily basis and know when I encounter smart people (I'm not one, and either is Rex). 

We'll see if we have  season, but my bet is on Belichick.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

I liked Rex for this, and being entertaining in general.  Maybe Skooby will see this and like it.  :)

(my initial post after the hire was about having to change a nice defense, but the past is the past, may as well focus on what I enjoy)

put-that-coffee-ogfjlc.jpg.0d707e99c048c94e1235927320eaa71a.jpg

He's right that Belichick can't replicate the same success with Geno Smith but on the other hand Rex is the dumb ass who drafted Geno Smith!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I agree with Rex. But Hoodie has Mcdaniels