Sign in to follow this  
Professor Pigworth

Estimates Show Wuhan Death Toll Far Higher Than Official Figure

Color me tickled that anybody would trust China, Russia, n. Korea, Iran, the Saudis, etc, about ANYTHING without dirECT confirmation

I literally loled back when China first claimed new cases had declined. YOU LYING SLANTY EYED BASTARDS my inner voice told me. And to no surprise, wait for it ... THEY WERE LYING

Like Victor said, LYING is what communist countries do. I mean, our 'leader's lie all the time, but not nearly like communists/dictatorships and the like

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

In better news on the opposite side of China.

Tracking site suggests White House model is overestimating coronavirus hospitalizations: True numbers of Americans hospitalized with coronavirus appear to be tens of thousands lower than model's projections.

A web site that tracks actual hospital beds in use suggests the model used by top White House health officials to project the trajectory of the coronavirus has so far  overestimated the number of Americans hospitalized by the disease by tens of thousands. 

Those projections, popularly known as the "Murray" model after the model's lead author, University of Washington professor Christopher Murray, were explicitly cited by Dr. Deborah Birx, the response coordinator for the White House's Coronavirus Task Force, at a press conference in the last week.

Birx told reporters that Murray's model, which predicts a shortage of tens of thousands of hospital beds throughout the country by the middle of April, underscored the task force's "concern that we had with the growing number of potential fatalities" based on the model's projections. 

Yet a comparison of actual hospitalized patients by state and nationally suggests the model has so far overestimated the number of beds needed to treat pandemic patients. 

The forecast predicted, for example, that the United States would need around 164,750 hospital beds for COVID-19 patients on Saturday. Yet the COVID Tracking Project, a team of journalists and data analysts who collect and tabulate coronavirus data from state tallies around the country, reported only around 22,158 currently hospitalized coronavirus patients nationwide on Saturday.

The discrepancies are also stark when looked at on a state-by-state basis. The model estimated that 65,434 patients would need hospital beds in New York State on Friday. In reality, there were 15,905 hospitalizations in that state by Sunday morning, according to the COVID Tracking Project. 

Notably, the model touts its predictions as occurring under "full social distancing" through May of this year, meaning the projected hospitalizations are meant to occur even with significant quarantine measures. 

It is unclear why the model's numbers are so significantly higher than the actual numbers observed in hospitals across the country. Officials have offered explanations for various model fluctuations ranging from data assumptions to the impact of stay-at-home orders.

White House officials did not respond to requests for comment from Just the News. 

But at a White House press conference on Saturday, Birx said that coronavirus modelers are "re-evaluating all of their models in light of the level of the impact of the mitigation." 

"Just to be clear, we won't know how valid the models are until we move all the way through the epidemic," she said.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, meanwhile, reportedly said during a recent meeting that disease models "don’t tell you anything. You can’t really rely upon models."

Fauci has elsewhere indicated a preference for overestimating the possible effect of the coronavirus pandemic in the United States, telling reporters in March: "I think we should be overly aggressive and get criticized for overreacting."

fire-fauci.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

COVID numbers.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

spacer.png

"Thank you, Sackman, for the tremendous job you're doing getting out the real facts. And thank you to all the tremendous supporters here at the Range who defend my honor and integrity each day and who refuse to believe the crazy made-up stories and lies about me by the leftist crazies posting here.

"As for the virus hoax, it’s going to disappear. One day -- it’s like a miracle-- it will disappear. Anyone who wants a test can get one. It's fine for people with COVID-19 to go to work, and important we reopen the schools soon.  Got to reopen the schools. But the most important thing to remember is that the virus came from China. That's why I call it the kung flu or China flu or Wuhan flu, which is actually no worse than the regular flu, but the crazy left-wing liberals want you to think it's a danger and want to take away your freedom by insisting people wear a mask. I don't call Elizabeth Warren the China flu. Instead, I call her Pocahontas. Earlier this month I drank a glass of water at my rally with one hand.  Did you see that?  Crazy liberal never-Trumpers said that when I used two hands it was because I have early dementia. No way. That's a lie. It's fake.  They're the ones with dementia but can't admit it. Did you see me walk down that ramp at West Point? The radical left said I had trouble with it, but this is FAKE NEWS. The ramp was like an ice-skating rink, and, anyway, I was wearing leather-soled shoes, which made the ramp slippery. Even then, I ran down the rest of the way. In fact, I looked very handsome. I took these little steps; then I ran down. In conclusion, we're the envy of the world when it comes to our tremendous response to the China virus which comes from China. Our response here in the US has been really tremendous-- like a 10 out of 10. We're the toast of the world. I spoke with Angela Merkel today; I spoke with Prime Minister Abe of Japan; I spoke with many of the leaders over the last four or five days. And so many of them, almost all of them — I would say all of them; not everyone would want to admit it — but they all view us as the world leader, and they’re following us.

"Keep up the tremendous work, Sackman. If you do, I can all but promise you a night with Ivanka. And, if not Ivanka, then Jared." 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

spacer.png

"Thank you, Sackman, for the tremendous job you're doing getting out the real facts. And thank you to all the tremendous supporters here at the Range who defend my honor and integrity each day and who refuse to believe the crazy made-up stories and lies about me by the leftist crazies posting here.

"As for the virus hoax, it’s going to disappear. One day -- it’s like a miracle-- it will disappear. Anyone who wants a test can get one. It's fine for people with COVID-19 to go to work, and important we reopen the schools soon.  Got to reopen the schools. But the most important thing to remember is that the virus came from China. That's why I call it the kung flu or China flu or Wuhan flu, which is actually no worse than the regular flu, but the crazy left-wing liberals want you to think it's a danger and want to take away your freedom by insisting people wear a mask. I don't call Elizabeth Warren the China flu. Instead, I call her Pocahontas. Earlier this month I drank a glass of water at my rally with one hand.  Did you see that?  Crazy liberal never-Trumpers said that when I used two hands it was because I have early dementia. No way. That's a lie. It's fake.  They're the ones with dementia but can't admit it. Did you see me walk down that ramp at West Point? The radical left said I had trouble with it, but this is FAKE NEWS. The ramp was like an ice-skating rink, and, anyway, I was wearing leather-soled shoes, which made the ramp slippery. Even then, I ran down the rest of the way. In fact, I looked very handsome. I took these little steps; then I ran down. In conclusion, we're the envy of the world when it comes to our tremendous response to the China virus which comes from China. Our response here in the US has been really tremendous-- like a 10 out of 10. We're the toast of the world. I spoke with Angela Merkel today; I spoke with Prime Minister Abe of Japan; I spoke with many of the leaders over the last four or five days. And so many of them, almost all of them — I would say all of them; not everyone would want to admit it — but they all view us as the world leader, and they’re following us.

"Keep up the tremendous work, Sackman. If you do, I can all but promise you a night with Ivanka. And, if not Ivanka, then Jared." 

Euro fag.  LOL

Wow. To think trump knows about the range. Lit must be so proud.......Thanks for finding that, professor porky, the msm never reports this shit! 👍