Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Cuomo overtakes Sanders for Democratic nominee

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Not gonna happen.  Wait and see.  Too late in the process.  Dems are stuck with Brain-Dead Biden.  Get used to the idea.  NFL draft and November election are not getting postponed.  

I'm sure Cuomo will run in 2024, that's about it for him though...It's too late to try and leverage this into a late presidency run, would be a disgusting act IMO.  He should focus on running what he's in charge of right now, not spending time and effort trying to campaign for something where the ship is already at the horizon

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Flan said:

As long as Biden and bernie don't get sick....

Bernie is toast.  Over.  Finis.  Finished.  Non-factor at this point.  Stick a fork in him.

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bernie is toast.  Over.  Finis.  Finished.  Non-factor at this point.  Stick a fork in him.

neck.jpg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

11 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I'm sure Cuomo will run in 2024, that's about it for him though...It's too late to try and leverage this into a late presidency run, would be a disgusting act IMO.  He should focus on running what he's in charge of right now, not spending time and effort trying to campaign for something where the ship is already at the horizon

LC, let me throw a little politician hate in here by saying nothing is too disgusting for a politician to do. Any party.

11 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

You are really pushing this idea of Cuomo 2020 Lit.

That, and Terry is a cheapskate.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Woody said:

neck.jpg

This is exactly what I think Bowman looks like.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

This is exactly what I think Bowman looks like.

LOL.  Ha!  Wrong again, grasshopper.  I'm in great shape and a real face man unlike the clown in the pic.  I can also grow a real beard instead of a throat beard.  I think you look like Clint Howard.  :classic_smile:

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Ha!  Wrong again, grasshopper.  I'm in great shape and a real face man unlike the clown in the pic.  I can also grow a real beard instead of a throat beard.  I think you look like Clint Howard.  :classic_smile:

First of all, I don’t even know who that is and second of all my pictures already been posted on here. But this is exactly what I’ve always thought you look like. Not just now because woody posted it. It’s dead and do what I’ve always thought

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

First of all, I don’t even know who that is and second of all my pictures already been posted on here. But this is exactly what I’ve always thought you look like. That just now because woody posted it. It’s dead and do what I’ve always thought

Two things.  That don't look like me at all.  LOL.  You don't know what Ron Howard's younger brother Clint looks like?  Pretty sure he's a dead ringer for you.

41 minutes ago, HipKat said:

First of all, I don’t even know who that is and second of all my pictures already been posted on here. But this is exactly what I’ve always thought you look like. Not just now because woody posted it. It’s dead and do what I’ve always thought

CH.jpg.5d040942be81a2012741b586a544a4d5.jpg

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Two things.  That don't look like me at all.  LOL.  You don't know what Ron Howard's younger brother Clint looks like?  Pretty sure he's a dead ringer for you.

No I don’t, but a guy I work with says that when I had long hair I look just like the lead singer of Jackyll When I was really young people that look like Steve Perry from journey. So, there’s always that off.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No I don’t, but a guy I work with says that when I had long hair I look just like the lead singer of Jackyll When I was really young people that look like Steve Perry from journey. So, there’s always that off.

Look above.  There you are.  Add long hair if you want to.  Never heard of Jackyll.  Doubt they sell many records.

34 minutes ago, cba fan said:

what kind click bait bitch made that headline...….lol

Cumo overtaking Sanders? 5.6 or 3.6 %.

meanwhile Biden still at 85%......LMFAO...like those two even matter.

Biden will shock the world with how in tune, sharp and with it he is.................LOL

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Look above.  There you are.  Add long hair if you want to.  Never heard of Jackyll.  Doubt they sell many records.

Really, stupid??

Jackyl is an American rock band formed in 1991.[1] Their sound has also been described as heavy metal and Southern metal. Their eponymous debut album has sold more than a million copies in the United States with hit singles like "Down on Me" and "When Will it Rain". The band is best known for the song "The Lumberjack", which features a chainsaw solo by lead singer Jesse James Dupree.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

LOL. Cuomo is just as much of a train wreck as these other guys. Remember when he came into office and set up that corruption investigation board then suddenly disbanded it once some of the leads pointed at him? Pepe Farms remembers!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Someone else even more capable of stepping in late due to the public already knowing them is Hillary.  Although Cuomo's advantage of stepping in late is the public not knowing his policies(assuming you believe only the primaries are rigged but the general election magically is left to chance).

But seriously, did anyone really think catcher's Mitt had any more of a chance of winning than Biden?  Same with Bob Dole?  Sometimes these are just given out as a token for service, (and/or possibly in the case of last time being a last minute emergency replacement).  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy