Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Is Cam Newton Mentally Losing It?

Dude has been yapping his trap since before he got cut and can't shut up now. He posted this video on his social media with some crazy hairdo and whining about "They gave up on me." He never met a camera he didn't love.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Cam Newton has always been all up on social media and has a youtube channel which he posts on a lot, but this is common with a lot of millennial's. I respect players that are able to not be on social media and have some privacy.

Fairly or unfairly Newton gets criticized for being a flamboyant dresser in his press conferences and his outgoing personality. If he emulated someone like Tyrod Taylor I think he would be criticized less in the media.

Newton should have been prepared to move on once Carolina hired Matt Rhule as new head coaches always want to have there own QB and not the QB from the past regime and because of his injury that prevented him from playing last year.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Losing what ?

He's never really had it. Big persona, big mouth and aside from a few years no game. He's just big and strong. But the passing skills aren't that great. His SB performance was choking in its maximum expression. 

• Like 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

cam is a classic black male asshole, which is the same as a classic asshole male supreme. its just that theres a disproportionate amount of them among blacks due to social maladaptation

but i dont agree hes not a great football player. at least he was. i think his asshollery influenced the refs and they didnt give him the calls on hits to his body. if you fart while running past brady you get roughing the passer. but if you slam full speed with your head lowered while cam is running oob you get nothing. the refs were very unfair to cam and he got beat to shit. hes a flaming egomaniac who is quite expressive about it, but that shouldnt mean the refs allow him to get pummelled for it

• Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

i wouldnt be surprised to see him end up in cheaterville. cheatin bill is going to end up with one of the big game qbs somehow. theres no way bill is going to tolerate a rebuild when his precious defense is still pretty strong

assuming cam can still run pretty effectively (not a sure thing), that would help their offense immediately. he doesnt have the best compl% in the world, but low 60's would be enough to get it done, assuming he can still put up 400 rushing yds. and like josh, he can get on a roll and sling the stone right on the money in between multiple defenders to get critical third downs. cam has the ability to make whatever wideouts he has better by moving around and throwing lasers on the move

if it wasnt for my worry that the lits of the world would be calling for cam the minute josh missed his first pass, i wouldnt mind if they were able to lure cam here to backup josh. but i dont think that would work for either the team or for cam. but if hes reasonably healthy he could have a big year on a team with some offensive tools

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Cam Newton posts video of throwing session, with a new message

Four days after the Panthers dumped quarterback Cam Newton, he continues to prepare for his second act. But he wants one thing to be clear: He’s no long shot.

“People love a good underdog story,” Newton said on Instagram with his trademark tough-to-decipher font. “This ain’t that. Sh-t, I been a dog.”

Indeed he has. If healthy, Newton remains one of the best quarterback in football. Accompanying his message are several videos of him dropping back and throwing. He looks fine.

Of course, that’s not the same as doing it on a football field in full uniform at full speed against full-size defenders. But that’s months away. He’s still only 30, he looks like he always has, and the sooner the Chargers get him signed, the lesser the chance that someone else will realize, “Damn, that guy is better than the guy we currently have.”

Cam-Newton-head-scarf.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

lol I wanted to do an impression of you in the Gilmore thread and assume he didnt care about who was a QB, being you say theyre all in it for the money :)

(Brady certainly is an exception to that....he cares about winning and pushing the boundaries of competition beyond what folks think is even possible....but Gilmore?  He didnt seem to mind half assing it at times, at least with the Bills)

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

5 hours ago, StraightJ said:

lol I wanted to do an impression of you in the Gilmore thread and assume he didnt care about who was a QB, being you say theyre all in it for the money :)

(Brady certainly is an exception to that....he cares about winning and pushing the boundaries of competition beyond what folks think is even possible....but Gilmore?  He didnt seem to mind half assing it at times, at least with the Bills)

brady is no different than the president. They get to be the lead actors in a script. they arent causing/effecting anything.

Brady doesnt give a shit about winning. Just enjoys the perks. His draft order was exactly as it should be. He hardly played college because they knew they would use him for this.

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

brady is no different than the president. They get to be the lead actors in a script. they arent causing/effecting anything.

Brady doesnt give a shit about winning. Just enjoys the perks. His draft order was exactly as it should be. He hardly played college because they knew they would use him for this.

When Fraud or whomever he's trying to get a chuckle from in the Sh*tbox says I am you, I want to offer this as 1 clear example where we differ, even though I tend to be open minded.

• Haha 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

On 3/26/2020 at 6:33 PM, SackMan518 said:

Dude has been yapping his trap since before he got cut and can't shut up now. He posted this video on his social media with some crazy hairdo and whining about "They gave up on me." He never met a camera he didn't love.

He's just a jacked up idiot!

On 3/29/2020 at 11:03 PM, StraightJ said:

When Fraud or whomever he's trying to get a chuckle from in the Sh*tbox says I am you, I want to offer this as 1 clear example where we differ, even though I tend to be open minded.

he lost ,like a good slave. So the world could have Manning win his last SB.

spacer.png

On 3/26/2020 at 7:57 PM, Victor7 said:

Losing what ?

He's never really had it. Big persona, big mouth and aside from a few years no game. He's just big and strong. But the passing skills aren't that great. His SB performance was choking in its maximum expression. 

Choking? He met one of the top three defenses of all time 

2 hours ago, gunnar_zero said:

Choking? He met one of the top three defenses of all time 

And choked

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: