Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Falcons donating 5x more than Pegula’s

11 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Says the guy who made thousands doubling his money on RCL stock but can's by a jersey to save his name.

Second time you said this and it still doesn’t make sense.

Are you talking about the Jersey contest? The one where I’ve been asking for over a month for the guy to send me his address so I can ship the jersey and he kept ignoring my requests (it’s all in the thread if you took the time to look at it).

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

39 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Second time you said this and it still doesn’t make sense.

Are you talking about the Jersey contest? The one where I’ve been asking for over a month for the guy to send me his address so I can ship the jersey and he kept ignoring my requests (it’s all in the thread if you took the time to look at it).

Yeah just giving you a hard time, he's been complaining about it for what seems over a year now. Not worth my time to go back and forth to follow the name calling.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Yeah just giving you a hard time, he's been complaining about it for what seems over a year now. Not worth my time to go back and forth to follow the name calling.

Aren't there like three threads or more slamming the Pegulas?  I'm bored to tears with this topic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Aren't there like three threads or more slamming the Pegulas?  I'm bored to tears with this topic.

The rest of us are bored to tears with your posts, yet you keep posting...

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, pkschul said:

The rest of us are bored to tears with your posts, yet you keep posting...

Gosh, man!  I'm gutted by your comments.  LOL.  Are you the fat bearded slob with the double chin in you avatar, by the way?  For the record TheBowmanBody is never boring.  There's quite a lot you can learn from me.  Have a great weekend!  :classic_happy:

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Gosh, man!  I'm gutted by your comments.  LOL.  Are you the fat bearded slob with the double chin in you avatar, by the way?  For the record TheBowmanBody is never boring.  There's quite a lot you can learn from me.  Have a great weekend!  :classic_happy:

Likewise. Lighten up Francis. Real men use free weights btw.

7 minutes ago, pkschul said:

Likewise. Lighten up Francis. Real men use free weights btw.

Just horsing around, friend.  Been years since I lifted and that was usually machines.  I just do cardio, push ups, crunches and stuff these days.  I maintain 188 lbs. on a 6'2' frame.  Gave up jogging back in 2013 after a fall where I tore my hamstring and broke ribs.  I bought a Schwinn Airdyne 6 exercise bike which has 8000 miles on it to date.  Walk everyday too. 

• Thanks 1

I had to give up jogging about 5 years ago due to torn hip labrum which enabled hip arthritis. Just got home from a long bike ride though. No pain riding thankfully.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pkschul said:

I had to give up jogging about 5 years ago due to torn hip labrum which enabled hip arthritis. Just got home from a long bike ride though. No pain riding thankfully.

Nice.  Sorry about the hip.  I just ride the stationary bike.  Boring as hell, but it does the job.  With my luck, I'd suffer another fall if I rode a real street bike.  You should have seen me after the fall that that ended my long jogging career.  I was 2 miles from home and staggered back with the torn hamstring and cracked ribs.  Quite a sight.  Took all of a month to feel halfway normal again.  What a drag it is getting old.