Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Drew Brees donates 5x as much as Pegula’s

Despite being worth 25x less, Brees is donating 5x more than the Pegula’s.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/26/drew-brees-donates-5-million-to-louisiana-coronavirus-relief/

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

Boooring

Guess since its the off season and he can't do his usual look at me crap over Allen or McD he has to focus on the Pegulas now. 

Same shit though. Boring, predictable and lame. 

• Like 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

7 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Boooring

Guess since its the off season and he can't do his usual look at me crap over Allen or McD he has to focus on the Pegulas now. 

Well said.  I have a few other things going on with obsessing on the Pegulas.  LOL

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Boooring

I don’t understand how you can take that stance.

Defending billionaires that fired Buffalonians and took away their PTO?

Most of the city agrees with me on this one. It’s going nuts on Twitter.

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Boooring

Some things never change. Lit has to find some way to criticize the Buffalo Bills. Beane is doing a great job in free agency so this is the only way he can criticize for now.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

and 30 major league teams and about 99% of the universe not just Pegulas.  Good for him.  

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

59 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don’t understand how you can take that stance.

Defending billionaires that fired Buffalonians and took away their PTO?

Most of the city agrees with me on this one. It’s going nuts on Twitter.

Defend who ? .... I just took a shit on your post. That's it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Defend who ? .... I just took a shit on your post. That's it.

Right.

But you took a shit on my post which was aimed at Pegula for the shitty things he did.

So... (you seriously don’t see it?)

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke said:

giphy.gif

Just curious.....how much did you donate?

$100.

Or 4x what Pegula donated, percentage wise.

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Some things never change. Lit has to find some way to criticize the Buffalo Bills. Beane is doing a great job in free agency so this is the only way he can criticize for now.

Huh?

This has nothing to do with the Bills at all.

This is PSE.

9 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

$100.

Or 4x what Pegula donated, percentage wise.

Yeah...me too. To the RaoulDuke Toilet paper and beer foundation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Right.

But you took a shit on my post which was aimed at Pegula for the shitty things he did.

So... (you seriously don’t see it?)

Do you ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Do you ?

I guess not.

I guess I’m really surprised you’re shitting on me with this subject, just considering it’s one of the few subjects where I’m in the majority. Reporters across Buffalo are bashing Pegula’s for this. I didn’t make this stuff up.

• Barf 1

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

I guess not.

I guess I’m really surprised you’re shitting on me with this subject, just considering it’s one of the few subjects where I’m in the majority. Reporters across Buffalo are bashing Pegula’s for this. I didn’t make this stuff up.

Never said you did. 

How many reporters agree with you is not relevant to what I was saying. I haven't said a thing about whether the Pegulas are crappy or not. My point is that you don't really care about that. You just wanna do your usual routine of complaining about all things Bills. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Never said you did. 

How many reporters agree with you is not relevant to what I was saying. I haven't said a thing about whether the Pegulas are crappy or not. My point is that you don't really care about that. You just wanna do your usual routine of complaining about all things Bills. 

Oh, I see.

It wasn’t a swipe at my point, or my thread, just as me.

I got it. 

12 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Oh, I see.

I got it. 

Lit is offended.  LOL

15 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Oh, I see.

I got it. 

You didn't

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Lit is offended.  LOL

Not offended.

Just not nice.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Not offended.

Just not nice.

I agree, I am not a fan of ad hominem attacks(not that I am singling out Victor here, I'd have to go back and evaluate what he said).  Ad hominem attacks are still too common on a board that one would figure would be a bit more mature by now.   Whatever Victor said aside, in general it would be cool if we would focus more on the message, rather than on who said it and how we feel about them.

Side note, at least Corona got Victor logging back in now and then.  I guess that sentence would have had a different meaning a year ago.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)