Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Josh Allen stepping up to the plate!!! (And the Pegula’s are cheaper than Ralph)

Josh Allen is a class act, no one should be surprised by this.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I'm hoping our boy takes a big step forward this season.  This needs to be the year.  Train, practice, get the footwork down, learn from past mistakes.  Get 'er done!

oh 1.2 million. between the whole bills organization? forever? i guess maybe thats the down payment

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

33 minutes ago, Meathead said:

oh 1.2 million. between the whole bills organization? forever? i guess maybe thats the down payment

Yeah I laughed at that too.

Some fan boys are in another thread thumping their chest about it.

Lets do some simple math. 

Forbes says the Pegula’s are worth approximately $5 Billion dollars.

$1.2 M divided by $5 Billion = 0.00024

They gave 0.00024%.

And fired their workers and took away their EARNED PTO.

So let’s compare this to an average person.

According to Marketwatch, the median net worth of the average US household is $97,300. So let’s round up to $100k.

$100k * 0.00024 = $24

The Pegula’s gave the equivalent of $24 from the average American household.

TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS.

They fired their staff, told them they would have to re-apply for their job, took away their PTO, and then (presumably) to make up for it, gave the equivalent of $24.

EDIT: For those wondering, Josh Allen’s contribution was approximately .002 of his career earnings. If the Pegula’s had donated .002%, they would have given $10 MILLION. 

In other words, Josh Allen, a player on his rookie contract, gave more than the Pegula’s did.

• Trump 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Now let’s compare that $24 to Ralph.

Before Ralph died, he mandated this fortune be given away over a 20 year period. 

So the Ralph Wilson Foundation was started in 2015 and pledged $1.2 BILLION in donations.

So far, they have donated over $100 Million to Buffalo.

And $5 Million to WNY Boys & Girls clubs.

And $4.5 Million to NY startups via LaunchNY.

And $10 Million to public play spaces for kids.

And $5 Million to Rochester sports.

And $1.8 Million to health foundation of WNY.

And on and on and on.

Ralph will likely give away HALF A BILLION DOLLARS to Buffalo when all is said and done.

Think about that.

Think about it and then think about the Pegula’s $24 donation after firing their staff.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

They gave 0.00024%.

According to Marketwatch, the median net worth of the average US household is $97,300. So let’s round up to $100k.

$100k * 0.00024 = $24

TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS.

They fired their staff, told them they would have to re-apply for their job, took away their PTO, and then (presumably) to make up for it, gave the equivalent of $24.

EDIT: For those wondering, Josh Allen’s contribution was approximately .002 of his career earnings. If the Pegula’s had donated .002%, they would have given $10 MILLION. 

In other words, Josh Allen, a player on his rookie contract, gave more than the Pegula’s did.

Do you know what they might give to other charities anonymously? Many wealthy people do not publicize what they give. 

Your analysis is nonsense. Class envy BS. Take a stand, stop supporting Bills. Start by dropping off the board and picking the team with the owner you like the most. 

To me, giving away 1.2 million is admirable. They do not owe you Dick. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, travolta said:

Do you know what they might give to other charities anonymously? Many wealthy people do not publicize what they give. 

Your analysis is nonsense. Class envy BS. Take a stand, stop supporting Bills. Start by dropping off the board and picking the team with the owner you like the most. 

LOL.  Nice.  Yep.  Class envy.  Enough with the bitching.  Spend your own money, not other people's.  Fucking morality police.  Find something to do. 

35 minutes ago, travolta said:

Class envy makes no sense considering I compared them to other people IN THEIR SAME CLASS.

Every time PSE makes a donation, they publicize it. 

There are no anonymous large donations from corporations.

They want it to be known.

Duh.

1) Its great publicity:

2) It’s a tax write off.

Compared to other billionaires, they’re just cheap assholes.

Compared to a Ralph Wilson, they’re cheap assholes.

Compared to the average American household, percentage wise, they’re cheap assholes.

I don’t pick teams by owner. Owners come and go, the team stays forever (hopefully anyway, can’t trust Pegula’s anymore).

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nothing I hate more than these public shamings.  There's no way you know the entire story/all the facts.  Shamings are usually agenda driven.  They are.

Lit loves to have knee jerk reactions. Let's wait until all the info comes out before we make our minds the Pegula's.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

They gave 0.00024%.

$100k * 0.00024 = $24

TWENTY FOUR DOLLARS.

How much have you given?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Class envy makes no sense considering I compared them to other people IN THEIR SAME CLASS.

Every time PSE makes a donation, they publicize it. 

There are no anonymous large donations from corporations.

They want it to be known.

Duh.

1) Its great publicity:

2) It’s a tax write off.

Compared to other billionaires, they’re just cheap assholes.

Compared to a Ralph Wilson, they’re cheap assholes.

Compared to the average American household, percentage wise, they’re cheap assholes.

I don’t pick teams by owner. Owners come and go, the team stays forever (hopefully anyway, can’t trust Pegula’s anymore).

Ok Mother Teresa. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit loves to have knee jerk reactions. Let's wait until all the info comes out before we make our minds the Pegula's.

I don’t understand. What information are you waiting for? Is there supposed to be more information coming??

The Pegula firing letter was leaked. It came direct from Pegula Sports & Entertainment lol. Are you waiting for Terry to hold a press conference announcing their wrongdoings?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nothing I hate more than these public shamings.  There's no way you know the entire story/all the facts.  Shamings are usually agenda driven.  They are.

What more facts do we need to find out / learn?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

57 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I wonder if the OP is truly deranged?

Yet no one can refute any of my facts/stats.

Jungle randomly says “I’ll wait for all the facts to come out” yet doesn’t even know what he is waiting for. What facts?? Lol

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

im telling you, the pegulas are just starting to feel like they want to keep more of their money at this time. terry has been known to take things personally and he could be doing that with this. but its a really bad look. i wish theyd change their minds

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

5 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Says the guy who bragged about making thousands on doubling his money with RCL stock, yet can't afford a game jersey to save his name.

Lit acting like a hypocrite? I'm shocked.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Says the guy who bragged about making thousands on doubling his money with RCL stock, yet can't afford a game jersey to save his name.

Huh?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

9 hours ago, Meathead said:

im telling you, the pegulas are just starting to feel like they want to keep more of their money at this time. terry has been known to take things personally and he could be doing that with this. but its a really bad look. i wish theyd change their minds

Ya know what else is odd? People who feel the need to defend them.

I don’t understand it.

I can sorta understand homerism for the Bills, but homerism for a billionaire? Like what??? Lol

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

5 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit acting like a hypocrite? I'm shocked.

Jungle, you still haven’t told us what you’re waiting for. What facts and info do you need in order to have an opinion on this?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg