Sign in to follow this  

It's ok to question everything, but it's not ok to think everything is a conspiracy because then you will see conspiracy in everything.

The infected and  deaths in Italy are real, what's the alternative to fight a new highly contagious disease that we don't have a vaccine for?

It's easy to criticize but  it's harder to offer actual solutions. This is not a "glorified flue" as the video suggest, actual people are dying, this is not a joke.

• Like 2

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It's ok to question everything, but it's not ok to think everything is a conspiracy because then you will see conspiracy in everything.

The infected and  deaths in Italy are real, what's the alternative to fight a new highly contagious disease that we don't have a vaccine for?

It's easy to criticize but  it's harder to offer actual solutions. This is not a "glorified flue" as the video suggest, actual people are dying, this is not a joke.

Very nicely put, Jungle.

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Um..elderly die of the flu. So there's no difference. And there is no clear truth as to how many people  are dying in Italy  of what.  Italy already lead the world in elderly flu deaths.  So who's to say what any number  means. 

Nothing is obviously  happening in Japan. If one aspect of this is a lie. Then all of it is a lie.

3 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Um..elderly die of the flu. So there's no difference. And there is no clear truth as to how many people  are dying in Italy  of what.  Italy already lead the world in elderly flu deaths.  So who's to say what any number  means. 

Nothing is obviously  happening in Japan. If one aspect of this is a lie. Then all of it is a lie.

There are people in their 30s dying to this.  Aside from my apartment gym not being open, my life really hasn't changed very much.  I'm just not being an asshole and for now I'm just going out when I need to (groceries/doctors appts.) staying inside with my wife and my dog and staying productive (playing video games lolll)

Nothing is happening in Japan?  Well I mean the video clearly states that the reason why Japan is trying to not overblow this situation is because their incentive is to make money off the olympics (which are now postponed by the way, announcement was made a day or 2 after this video was made it seems)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Will you admit what is happening is not because of the seasonal flu?

People are in Italy are in the hospital with like phenomena symptoms which is caused by Covid 19, elderly, middle aged and young people alike.

Coronavirus: Italian doctors warn COVID-19 can make young people seriously ill

Hospitals in Italy are seeing people in their 20s and 30s admitted to intensive care with severe cases of coronavirus.

By Alice Udale-Smith, news reporter

Doctors in Italy have warned against the misconception that young people will not suffer as badly as the elderly from COVID-19.

It comes as the head of the World Health Organisation (WHO) said young people are "not invincible" and can still die from coronavirus or be confined to hospital "for weeks".

Sponsored link
  •  

Dr Antonio Pesenti, the head of Lombardy's intensive crisis care unit, said many younger people were being admitted to hospital with severe cases of the coronavirus.

"50% of our patients in the intensive care unit, which are the most severe patients, are over 65 years old," he said.

"But that means that the other 50% of our patients are younger than 65.

b91a131a414353296601e30b61652c24597cfd0e

Inside Italy's virus crisis wards

"We have patients who are 20 years old or 30 years old, quite a few, and those are severe like the old ones."

Dr Pesenti said that in his experience the only difference between the two groups was that "younger people are usually healthier, so they survive more."

Part of the reason Italy has had a higher mortality rate than other countries is because it has a larger population of older people.

However, the fact that the elderly are more likely to die from the virus does not mean young people will experience a milder form of the disease or are less likely to get infected.

In Italy almost a quarter of their nearly 28,000 coronavirus patients are aged between 19 and 50.

Speaking at an online press conference in Geneva on Friday, director general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said: "Every day, we are learning more about this virus and the disease it causes.

"One of the things we are learning is that although older people are the hardest hit, younger people are not spared.

"Data from many countries clearly show that people under 50 make up a significant proportion of patients requiring hospitalisation.

"Today, I have a message for young people: you are not invincible. This virus could put you in hospital for weeks, or even kill you.

"Even if you don't get sick, the choices you make about where you go could be the difference between life and death for someone else.

"I'm grateful that so many young people are spreading the word and not the virus."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-italian-doctors-warn-covid-19-can-make-young-people-seriously-ill-11961000

I find it hilarious that you have no actual evidence to back your beliefs. If find it hilarious that you don't believe this is a worldwide pandemic. 

The Olympics in Japan got postponed and rightfully so, and there are cases of Covid 19 in Japan, so I don't know what lie you are speaking of.

As of March 25 in 2020, there was a total number of 1,160 confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) from patients living or staying in Japan, 869 of whom held Japanese citizenship. 18 people were confirmed with the virus at the airport quarantine as of the same day. A total of 1,193 confirmed cases were reported in Japan so far.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1100172/japan-confirmed-cases-of-coronavirus-by-place-of-infection/

Half a million infected globally: Coronavirus updates

Italy's death toll surges past 8,000 with 712 new fatalities reported.

by Kate Mayberry & Usaid Siddiqui
30 minutes ago
  •  

More than 510,000 people around the world have been diagnosed with COVID-19, according to data collected by Johns Hopkins University. Over 120,000 have recovered, while more than 22,000 people have died.

The number of coronavirus cases in Europe topped 250,000, more than half of which are in hard-hit Italy and Spain. 

Spain registered 655 fatalities from coronavirus - down from more than 700 on Wednesday, while Italy reported another 712 deaths.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/coronavirus-threat-humanity-live-updates-200326000412411.html

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

12 monkeys was only made by the movie executives on behalf of the man in a effort to make you believe false propaganda espoused by the government.  Quit following the masses and think outside the box.

I would watch that YouTube video but it's an hour long and...

johnny storm GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

25 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

johnny storm GIF

I watched it, it was .... well, it was an hour long

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

25 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

johnny storm GIF

(This reply isn't really to Sack, but a bit of observational "humor")

Yet they do for football(3 times as much for 1 game) or other mindless entertainment(not always of good quality either, lol).  Or some people make threads about movies they are going to watch in a desperate attempt tp fill there time while in quarantine and banned from society.

I haven't seen this particular video yet, but just pointing out the trouble with the priorities/apparent attention span defecits of many Americans.  If it was 5 minutes long, there is a good chance most wouldn't watch it.

What we've got here is failure to communicate
Some men, you just can't reach
So, you get what we had here, last week

• Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

johnny storm GIF

you do realize you can watch it for a few then fast forward and get a view of whats being talked about, dont you?

7 hours ago, StraightJ said:

(This reply isn't really to Sack, but a bit of observational "humor")

Yet they do for football(3 times as much for 1 game) or other mindless entertainment(not always of good quality either, lol).  Or some people make threads about movies they are going to watch in a desperate attempt tp fill there time while in quarantine and banned from society.

I haven't seen this particular video yet, but just pointing out the trouble with the priorities/apparent attention span defecits of many Americans.  If it was 5 minutes long, there is a good chance most wouldn't watch it.

What we've got here is failure to communicate
Some men, you just can't reach
So, you get what we had here, last week

exactly. its not like wtched all of it either yet. its depressing, made my stomach turn. but i watched enough to understand the thoughts.

8 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

you do realize you can watch it for a few then fast forward and get a view of whats being talked about, dont you?

I do but judging by the opener it was stuff I already heard before. I'm pretty well read.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

11 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

start at  7:23, celebs trying to pound in your head what to believe

I'm surprised you don't fact check this. adrenochrome is not made from human brain stem. This guy is lying to you and you are believing everything he is saying.

This piece of shit is also claiming that the Sandy hook shooting and Aurora movie theater shootings didn't happen. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

29 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I'm surprised you don't fact check this. adrenochrome is not made from human brain stem. This guy is lying to you and you are believing everything he is saying.

This piece of shit is also claiming that the Sandy hook shooting and Aurora movie theater shootings didn't happen. 

Where did I say I believe  everything he says? Where did I say anything  about that part you key on? No where. I told where to look. It's a fact they repeat things over  and over and use celebs to make you believe shit. That's what I told you to look at. 

Sandy hook, well, dispute what he said about  whether dead people  were identified  or not. 

You do have the critical  thinking skills to understand  that posting a video doesn't mean I believe  or agree with everything  In it, don't you? 

It's a fact that govt uses propaganda  and false info to make you believe  things that aren't real. From thst point you weed out what is and what is not.

I doubt you're an authority  on human brain stem either. But I could care less about that section. Nor did I claim any aspect of it as any form of truth. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

This piece of shit is also claiming that the Sandy hook shooting and Aurora movie theater shootings didn't happen

BING-MOTHERFUCKING-GO

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

BING-MOTHERFUCKING-GO

I watched more of that bull shit video, the guy doesn't believe in evolution or science, he believes some parts of the bible. Basically a big waste of time with a uneducated guy spewing nonsense.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

54 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

It's a fact that govt uses propaganda  and false info to make you believe  things that aren't real. From thst point you weed out what is and what is not.

I doubt you're an authority  on human brain stem either. But I could care less about that section. Nor did I claim any aspect of it as any form of truth. 

Yes, they do, but not every single freaking thing, like you try to attest to.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, they do, but not every single freaking thing, like you try to attest to.

Is the president  a puppet? Yes.

Is pro sports staged /fixed? Yes.

Both are absolute  truth.

Are we being lied to about the virus?  Yes, absolutely.