Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Could Cuomo overtake Biden as the nominee?

On 3/25/2020 at 2:46 AM, DannyBoy said:

I am sickened by Cuomo's whining in his squeaky voice about who chooses which people are going to die after pushing and signing into law the the ghastly Reproductive Health Act (RHA).  To celebrate his mortal doom, he had the Freedom Tower, the building erected in lower Manhattan where the Twin Towers once stood, lit up in pink to celebrate the occasion, a jubilee for the unlimited right to choose death for the defenseless.  What a retched human.  

See the source image

Quit your pro-life garbage.

• Disagree 1

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

What the F has happened to this Bills website. You all, for the most part, are bigoted, hateful, backwards people. You suck!

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

What the F has happened to this Bills website. You all, for the most part, are bigoted, hateful, backwards people. You suck!

LOL.  WTF?  Care to share what the hell you're talking about?  Specifics?  Details?  Whatever, guy.

2 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Quit your pro-life garbage.

You know full well pro-life ends at birth

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  WTF?  Care to share what the hell you're talking about?  Specifics?  Details?  Whatever, guy.

Maybe he went and got him dat Corolla virus

AB61B532-1A65-47E3-9BDA-A52383AA7DD2.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

You know full well pro-life ends at birth

This argument goes hand-in-glove with the argument that if pro-lifers really want to be pro-life, they have to support giving more money to such-and-such a social program, or hand out free condoms, or endorse some other politically-liberal policy. Other times, the argument is that pro-lifers need to personally adopt kids, or else be content to let them get aborted.  

It’s a logical fallacy (an ad hominem attack, more specifically).  

• Like 2

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

10 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

You all, for the most part, are bigoted, hateful, backwards people. You suck!

A little hyperbolic, no?

This site has always been roughneck territory. But I don't think it's fair to Broad brush the entire population as being bad people

Most of the people here are good, reasonable, and kind. And yes, we have our Roughnecks and even our unreasonable intransigent irrational abusers. But I think the former far outweighs the latter , it's just that the latter gets most of the attention

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

A little hyperbolic, no?

This site has always been roughneck territory. But I don't think it's fair to Broad brush the entire population as being bad people

Most of the people here are good, reasonable, and kind. And yes, we have our Roughnecks and even our unreasonable intransigent irrational abusers. But I think the former far outweighs the latter , it's just that the latter gets most of the attention

I'm good with that.

2 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

This argument goes hand-in-glove with the argument that if pro-lifers really want to be pro-life, they have to support giving more money to such-and-such a social program, or hand out free condoms, or endorse some other politically-liberal policy. Other times, the argument is that pro-lifers need to personally adopt kids, or else be content to let them get aborted.  

Do not concur

Just because something is a politically liberal policy doesn't make it automatically bad, just like something that is a politically conservative policy doesn't make it automatically bad. A healthy government and social population would be made up of a ideal mixture of both, although we are many miles away from having a healthy social foundation right now

The goal should be and fortunately now is to continue to drive down abortions as close to zero as we can. We've made tremendous progress on that over the last 30 years to where it's at the lowest point in recorded history, at least in this country

You made the classic mistake of looking at this issue through the hue of your Clans glasses. This is the problem with hitching Your Wagon to one of the parties, you will always and inevitably make mistakes like this

• Like 1

Furthermore, I don't know how anybody on the planet can make an argument that conservatism is blatantly inconsistent on the right-to-life issue. On one hand they say every conception should be brought to term if possible, with the only exception being the fetus dying a natural death on its own. And then they will turn around and be fine when their Clan drastically cuts Aid to children in its various forms

Thus it is a statement of Truth that conservatives care about the fetus and don't generally give a flying fuck about the subsequent child once it leaves the womb

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Furthermore, I don't know how anybody on the planet can make an argument that conservatism is blatantly inconsistent on the right-to-life issue. On one hand they say every conception should be brought to term if possible, with the only exception being the fetus dying a natural death on its own. And then they will turn around and be fine when their Clan drastically cuts Aid to children in its various forms

Thus it is a statement of Truth that conservatives care about the fetus and don't generally give a flying fuck about the subsequent child once it leaves the womb

No

45 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Do not concur

Just because something is a politically liberal policy doesn't make it automatically bad, just like something that is a politically conservative policy doesn't make it automatically bad. A healthy government and social population would be made up of a ideal mixture of both, although we are many miles away from having a healthy social foundation right now

The goal should be and fortunately now is to continue to drive down abortions as close to zero as we can. We've made tremendous progress on that over the last 30 years to where it's at the lowest point in recorded history, at least in this country

You made the classic mistake of looking at this issue through the hue of your Clans glasses. This is the problem with hitching Your Wagon to one of the parties, you will always and inevitably make mistakes like this

You brought up political sides, not me.  How someone decides to accept or reject abortion is a personal decision.  The goal is to stop abortion.  the best path at this stage in our government backed abomination is to stop each and everyone that we can to achieve the goal.  Recently, since the last even year election,  the pro-abortion backers and legislatures have pushed the issue and the red  line to the end.   I know there are liberal and conservative minded people who realize the evil that is abortion.  My clan?  What would that be?  What hue is it you speak of?  When you strip away all the layers of excuses to justify an offense, it's government's approval to kill the ultimate innocent humans.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

11 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

That it is, but still logical. 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 3/26/2020 at 8:25 PM, Meathead said:

It is no statement of truth.  It is very presumptuous. 

This whole “pro-lifers don’t care about anything after birth” is a gross slander of a huge group of people, and appears to be rooted in exactly zero empirical data.  Presumptions. 

There isn’t any actual data comparing rate of pro-lifers verses pro-choicers since nothing is asked of these groups when or what they give. Not all pro-lifers are fiscal conservatives or Republicans; but that’s the underlying assumption of this argument. But, even if that assumption was true, the argument would be false.

Of the top seventeen most generous states for charitable contributions, all seventeen of them voted for Romney in the 2012 election.  Even that can be misleading because this fact is slightly misleading, because Washington D.C. would have made it on that list if it was a state.

Pro-lifers are frequently the first to sacrifice personally: adopting kids, counseling women in crisis, helping struggling families out of their own pocketbooks. And if you actually were to listen to the speakers at the March for Life, you’d discover that this is exactly what the pro-life movement, as a movement, encourages.

Your argument is entirely backwards. It’s this sanctimonious “you don’t care about people after they’re born” crowd who are least likely to help born or unborn people in any demonstrable way.

Is someone who intercedes in a mugging where the  victim is getting brutally beaten by the perpetrator and fends him off, forcing his retreat, going to look down at the victim and say, “you’re on your own now?”  No. 

It’s fatuous to assume someone who doesn’t want taxpayer money (an obscene amount) to go to feeding housing and educating children don’t care about the innocent or needy children and their care givers.  This assumes a particular solution to these problems (taxpayer-funded governmental programs to the exclusion of all other options) and with it a political ideology. It demonstrates a real lack of charity towards those who don’t share this view of out-and-out federal authority both to those in need and those to help through some other means.

Charity adoption organizations get shut down because they refuse to comply with state mandates for same-sex couple adoptions or contradictory beliefs to transgender identity lifestyles or they find they can’t continue to operate because they have no babies to present to couples wanting to adopt.  Abortion doesn’t just kill a human but it doesn’t allow for the charitable organizations to do what they did; find homes for abandoned or orphaned children.  There aren’t many Boys Towns or Father Baker Homes around anymore.  We, as a charitable nation would provide, where necessary, and we would rebuild a system of adoption agencies.  And the government would have less of a say in trying to destroy that important need.    

Why not? After all he's done such a great job containing this virus. His state owns almost half of the US cases. Now his mission seems to be destroying New York's economy. Shut down all "non-essential" business. Some small business are never going to re-open. Over 2 million New Yorkers visited the States unemployment website the week of march 16th and over 1.7 million called that week. That number is going to soar even higher this week with all construction being shut down. Trump said we can't let the solution  be worse then the problem. Cuomo is determined to prove him right by destroying the state. And some of you morons want him running the country?,

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

On 3/25/2020 at 10:26 AM, Woody said:

Nothing.  Folks who didn't know who he was a few weeks ago suddenly want him to be President.  They don't know any better.  :niterider:

They're clearly not from upstate New York. Cuomo would lose in a landslide as Governor if it wasn't for NYC

• Like 2

On 3/25/2020 at 2:46 AM, DannyBoy said:

I am sickened by Cuomo's whining in his squeaky voice about who chooses which people are going to die after pushing and signing into law the the ghastly Reproductive Health Act (RHA).  To celebrate his mortal doom, he had the Freedom Tower, the building erected in lower Manhattan where the Twin Towers once stood, lit up in pink to celebrate the occasion, a jubilee for the unlimited right to choose death for the defenseless.  What a retched human.  

See the source image

Wretched Human being, check. Inept Lib, check. Whines like a little baby for daddy to fix his problems while he sits on his throne doing jack sh@# nothing, check....Yep the perfect lib candidate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anybody notice a similarity here?

2 hours ago, ninecarpileup said:

Wretched Human being, check. Inept Lib, check. Whines like a little baby for daddy to fix his problems while he sits on his throne doing jack sh@# nothing, check....Yep the perfect lib candidate.

Shady or not, saved WNY ...check

Seek help. soflabillsfan

36 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Shady or not, saved WNY ...check

How?

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

They're clearly not from upstate New York. Cuomo would lose in a landslide as Governor if it wasn't for NYC

That's why we need an Electoral system here!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

That's why we need an Electoral system here!

That would be sweet.  Make that everywhere.  Northern Virginia screws up things for the rest of Virginia.  Ridiculous.

• Like 1