Donald Trump, and all the other minions ... Making America Great Again? No. Don't think so

Who do they work for?

25 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Donald Trump, and all the other minions ... Making America Great Again.

Who do they work for?

The Tribe?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

another conspiracy theorist with verifiably inaccurate information

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pretty sure this won't be happening.  

It's already happening

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

another conspiracy theorist with verifiably inaccurate information

Yeah, just another conspiracy theory. lmao at you

I've seen this guy before on some other video but I'm not biting on this at the moment.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

When I clicked it, it started after to 20 minute mark.  I am curious what the ad hominem folks and their labels disagreed with exactly(other than possibly bitcoin projections)?

I'm not sure of his time projections, but I don't see any educated folks explaining how we are not moving constantly in that direction, and even more so now.  The predictive programming seemed to be an accurate description....it just took longer than usual due to the other viruses failing.

I'm not exactly gung ho about the video, but would like to read something other than vague attacks and the common labels used to shut off critical thinking.

For what it's worth, in the 10 minutes I saw at the end, the guy seemed more sincere than the tribe's lackeys in either of their establishment parties.  Speaking of the tribe, kudos to Sack for having the only easy to illustrate reply in the thread before I posted.  I have no problem with folks disagreeing, if they can actually make a somewhat cogent reply that doesn't rely on the usual "because I say so" that is overdone on here.

• Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I've seen this guy before on some other video but I'm not biting on this at the moment.

If you think it's just him, you're wrong. Plenty of people out there saying the same thing.

Anyway, we don't need somebody else telling us that something is seriously wrong. Just look and listen

36 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

When I clicked it, it started after to 20 minute mark.  I am curious what the ad hominem folks and their labels disagreed with exactly(other than possibly bitcoin projections)?

I'm not sure of his time projections, but I don't see any educated folks explaining how we are not moving constantly in that direction, and even more so now.  The predictive programming seemed to be an accurate description....it just took longer than usual due to the other viruses failing.

I'm not exactly gung ho about the video, but would like to read something other than vague attacks and the common labels used to shut off critical thinking.

For what it's worth, in the 10 minutes I saw at the end, the guy seemed more sincere than the tribe's lackeys in either of their establishment parties.  Speaking of the tribe, kudos to Sack for having the only easy to illustrate reply in the thread before I posted.  I have no problem with folks disagreeing, if they can actually make a somewhat cogent reply that doesn't rely on the usual "because I say so" that is overdone on here.

Sometimes it's hard to admit that the ship is currently sinking, even when you're standing on the deck.

And another coincidence, in the video he talks about companies gearing up to make our indoor stay more comfortable with free stuff, and I just got a text from netflix telling me that they were giving me 4 free month's of service. I told them to fuck off!

Actually I said no thank you, it was my heart that said fuck off :beer:

3 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Sometimes it's hard to admit that the ship is currently sinking, even when you're standing on the deck.

Sadly, due to the media and poor/centrally controlled education curriculum(and lack of travel, and lack of interest in studying non-predigested history as the cherry on top), many lack the required points of reference to even recognize it.   It was more understandable when SM illustrated "the prison without bars" in the video "The Story Of Your Enslavement", but now even with the bars looking like they might materialize to a greater extent, many still are in denial mode harder than ever...while they hypocritically chastise anyone who shows rational skepticism practices in regards to what conditioning they allow to be done to them.   The lateral control described in the aforementioned video, where the herd is eager to do the overlords' work for them....as illustrated well with Agent Smith appearing when needed in The Matrix.

While I don't have much of an opinion on this particular video right now, it's relatively simple(even quantifiable with each bill that becomes law) that regardless of who sponsors the Bill or what party is in power, the laws almost universally move in the direction of centralization of power and less liberty at every other level.  That might deserve one of those "convince me otherwise" posts as an OP of thread.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

9 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Sadly, due to the media and poor/centrally controlled education curriculum(and lack of travel, and lack of interest in studying non-predigested history as the cherry on top), many lack the required points of reference to even recognize it.   It was more understandable when SM illustrated "the prison without bars" in the video "The Story Of Your Enslavement", but now even with the bars looking like they might materialize to a greater extent, many still are in denial mode harder than ever...while they hypocritically chastise anyone who shows rational skepticism practices in regards to what conditioning they allow to be done to them.   The lateral control described in the aforementioned video, where the herd is eager to do the overlords' work for them....as illustrated well with Agent Smith appearing when needed in The Matrix.

While I don't have much of an opinion on this particular video right now, it's relatively simple(even quantifiable with each bill that becomes law) that regardless of who sponsors the Bill or what party is in power, the laws almost universally move in the direction of centralization of power and less liberty at every other level.  That might deserve one of those "convince me otherwise" posts as an OP of thread.

I don't show the video's in hopes of people watching them and suddenly SCREAMING, "I had no idea, I have to do something." The video's were put up to show others what could possibly be happening and to do their own research. That being said, I do believe our trusted politicians (sarcasm), both sides, are intentionally breaking the back of the dollar and are using the virus as the excuse. The dollar was in free fall anyway, and on it's last legs. This was the crisis that was to good to waste. And they don't care how many lives they ruin in order to get what they want. 

Now they are gearing up to say, it wasn't our fault, it was the that damn virus that we needed to protect you from, because it's killing everyone in it's site. I'm sure the scripts are already written, and they've begun working on their lines for when they have to stand in front of the microphones. And just when the economy was churning ...