Sign in to follow this  
thinwhiteduke

Rams new logo released. Not that bad really

how about the fact that their new stadium is built as the shape of their old logo.  It's absolutely retarded to change the logo lol.  The whole LA part is shit, the ram actually I like, though it needs some getting used to

ET0R2DxUcAAOrXD?format=jpg&name=large

43 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Here. I like the Ram, better than the lettering. Both are still too simplistic  though.

Screenshot_2020-03-23-12-09-24.png

Ugh.  Terrible.  I could have done better.  Even Hip-Kat could have.  LOL

Rubbish.  They should have left the logo alone.  :niterider:

• Like 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Rubbish.  They should have left the logo alone.  :niterider:

I like this Ram head better than the previous cookie cutter, childish  one.

This one at least  is more like the early  versions to a degree 

Still blows. In the future they should just have multiple designs up from different artists and let the fans vote on them instead of just throwing this shit out there.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

20 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Still blows. In the future they should just have multiple designs up from different artists and let the fans vote on them instead of just throwing this shit out there.

Lol at multiple  artists. It's obviously computer graphics now. Sure, I'd want the complex ones  from the 50s to the 70s. But this is the extent  if now. 

At least it looks more 3 dimensional than the previous one

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Big disappointment.  They never seem to get these things right.  Thumbs way down.

The entire objective is to leave you wanting. They know exactly  what they are doing and could do 100 times better had they chose to.

3 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Because  its the same thing basically lol.

Screenshot_2020-03-23-18-12-53.png

lol!  The proper graphic response to salute this post is this:   :rockon:   ;)

That reminds me, time to replace Mr Crowley for a bit with another awe-inspiring and misrepresented British legendary seer of visions.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Both Logos are just terrible. They really need to have someone or a few people come up with Logo ideas and let the fans vote on what they want. Maybe have fans submit Logos/Designs and give the winner season tickets for X amount of years. 

:bills:Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!

images.jpeg

Seems like sometimes people just wanna complain. I'm sure no matter what they did people would've gotten all riled up. Human nature I guess. I don't see the bid issue with either of them. They aren't the best thing but they are nowhere near as bad as some people would have you believe. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Seems like sometimes people just wanna complain. I'm sure no matter what they did people would've gotten all riled up. Human nature I guess. I don't see the bid issue with either of them. They aren't the best thing but they are nowhere near as bad as some people would have you believe. 

Disagree.  They're pretty darn bad.  I'm an artist and I think they're terrible.  How much did that cost?  How can these people not be able to come up with a classic crowd pleaser?  It's not all that hard.  There are only 32 teams.  Make it count.  You have to get it right, otherwise you have to live with the mistake for at least 5 years.  Unbelievable.  Average to poor doesn't cut it. 

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Yep. I've knocked the Jets, Titans,Bucs,Browns, etc. Over their stuff. And for good reason.it's way out left field. 

But I am a Rams fan and  I would critique  this if I thought so. I damn well never liked 5heir 2000 change ever.

No stripes  on pants. The Ram logo looks like a childish cookie cutter tool.

So I've been waiting for  this change for a while. Since its the Rams/10th oldest original  team  in the league and they moved them to LA. I know /knew they wouldn't do some  wacky Titans/Jags thing to them. They played it pretty safe.

As long as the Horn helmet is the same, as it's been for 70,80 years. The logos don't matter much.

All teams changes..To be clear.. for those that say, they don't know what they are doing. So and such is ugly etc.

The league knows full well its giving you crap. It's all on purpose. They do it for multiple  reasons. The least of which being , they'll change it in 5 years anyway. They knew the world would hate the Browns, name on the Pants crap lol. 

If a billion dollar  organization  is,willing to give you crappy looking uniform  designs. You should realize by now they have other reasons for doing it. The colors, the designs, the timing  they come out, are all hints for the team's and leagues future season etc.. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Disagree.  They're pretty darn bad.  I'm an artist and I think they're terrible.  How much did that cost?  How can these people not be able to come up with a classic crowd pleaser?  It's not all that hard.  There are only 32 teams.  Make it count.  You have to get it right, otherwise you have to live with the mistake for at least 5 years.  Unbelievable.  Average to poor doesn't cut it. 

As I said above. When they make it as obvious  as they do, time after time. It means they know exactly  what they are doing. These aren't mistakes. They know they suck in the fans eyes. They didn't make them for you. Each logo is a symbol for something  else

14 hours ago, StraightJ said:

lol!  The proper graphic response to salute this post is this:   :rockon:   ;)

That reminds me, time to replace Mr Crowley for a bit with another awe-inspiring and misrepresented British legendary seer of visions.

What other British  guy?

Anywho,  the reason I put the picture is because  that's whats the Rams horn means to begin with.

Just like the Dallas star is a pentagram. All by design.

I've always liked the Rams uniforms and logo.

This is definitely a step backwards in my opinion.