Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Are the Bills THAT Good?

Look, I dislike the Patriots a great deal, even more now that it's just Belichick with a reality defying individual like TB12.....

But.....how many threads have we had that prematurely tried to declare the final nail in the coffin?

BB doesnt care about rules, and neither does his boss Kraft, a VERY powerful man who is friends with some of the most powerful men in the world like the Rothschilds, as well as lesser men like the leaders of powerful nations like the US and his true homeland, the so called "Israel".

These things when looked at in relation to all their luck and favors from the officials and NFL are "just a coincidence" to many of you, a mantra youve had drilled into your head for a long time.

Anyhow, though it looks likely a dynasty unlike any other may finally be over(at least for a season or so), I am not ruling anything out.  (That is if there is even football this season/ever again......could be the time to finally boil the helpless/hapless frog and get it over with, in their eyes).

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

24 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Brian Hoyer is a game manager QB, I wouldn't even rate him a top 32 QB in the NFL. I wouldn't rate Jarrett Stidham a top 32 QB in the NFL.

The Patriots are in big time trouble at QB.

Like everything else, have to wait and see

On 3/22/2020 at 11:19 AM, HipKat said:

Are we getting a little too full of ourselves? Brady leaves and Buffalo is picked to win the East? Did  no one notice the Jets 2nd half of the season last year? Did anyone notice NE is still good, even when Brady doesn't play? Or that we didn't beat good teams last year (We did compete well, though)? Or Allen's numbers weren't that good. Or the Offense was very low rated. Or look at who we've lost on Defense?

I mean, I hope we show another big leap, but I'm not picking out playoff seats just yet

Jets played a weak 2nd half schedule and LOST to 3 teams that were WINLESS before they played them. They also only scored 13 pts vs our backups one of which was a WR playing CB.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

14 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

I'll give you props right now brother. I think the national media is way too high on New England and Belichick for the 2020 season. They have a lot of question marks on offense.

they had weaknesses at multiple positions last year. you could definitely see the wrinkles clearly forming on marcias previously pristine complexion

and fat cheatin bill doesnt even have a starting qb in place yet!

that team is going to suck. they cant possibly fill all the holes they had last year and the ones made this offseason

and most importantly, marcia leaving the team is going to be way more deflating than when she sat on the toilet letting air out of the game footballs. the vibe in the building is going to be toxic

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

18 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Did the Pats make the playoffs the year Cassel played?  I think they went 10-6.

Patriots not only lost Brady, Van Noy is gone, Shelton I believe is gone too.  They still have Gilmore, and the McCourty brothers....so their pass defense is going to be dam good.  Not sure the Pats can easily replace the talent in the front 7 easily.  They are picking 23rd so they may grab a QB, or a Defensive player.  However a lot of their remaining talent is getting a bit older too.  Edleman may have a few years left or he might start to show some decline.  Gilmore is at the edge of his prime.  Biggest question mark is Brady....no replacement for the Captain...and that is the most important position if football.  

Just now, Zan186 said:

Patriots not only lost Brady, Van Noy is gone, Shelton I believe is gone too.  They still have Gilmore, and the McCourty brothers....so their pass defense is going to be dam good.  Not sure the Pats can easily replace the talent in the front 7 easily.  They are picking 23rd so they may grab a QB, or a Defensive player.  However a lot of their remaining talent is getting a bit older too.  Edleman may have a few years left or he might start to show some decline.  Gilmore is at the edge of his prime.  Biggest question mark is Brady....no replacement for the Captain...and that is the most important position if football.  

Are you forgetting that we lost 3 front seven guys too?

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

It's gotta be almost 100% on Allen at this point. Even if the defense drops a bit, coaching will keep them at worst above average which is enough if the offense can get better, which starts and ends with Allen. He has a line and plenty of weapons. 

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Are you forgetting that we lost 3 front seven guys too?

Mario Addison is as good or better than Shaq Lawson. The combination of Quinton Jefferson and Vernon Butler are better than Jordan Phillips. The lose of Lorenzo Alexander hurts more from leadership than talent his late in his career and the minimal number of snaps he was taking on defense compared to past year. AJ Klein knows McDermott's system and is a good fit at OLB.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg