Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Are the Bills THAT Good?

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Ask Matt Cassel.

The 2008 Patriots team had Randy Moss, Wess Welker at WR so Matt Cassel had some some stats that year but they didn't qualify for the playoffs in the 2008 season.

Jarrett Stidham has not proven anything in the NFL. 

Brian Hoyer was breifly as starter for Cleveland but other than that has been a journeyman QB.

No one should expect New England to automatically win the AFC East with an unproven mid round rookie QB or an journeyman QB leading the offense.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

21 minutes ago, Meathead said:

ask cleveland

Bill Belichick also cheated a lot, he only got caught a couple of times, so imagine how many times he cheated and didn't get caught? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 3/22/2020 at 9:19 AM, HipKat said:

Are we getting a little too full of ourselves? Brady leaves and Buffalo is picked to win the East? Did  no one notice the Jets 2nd half of the season last year? Did anyone notice NE is still good, even when Brady doesn't play? Or that we didn't beat good teams last year (We did compete well, though)? Or Allen's numbers weren't that good. Or the Offense was very low rated. Or look at who we've lost on Defense?

I mean, I hope we show another big leap, but I'm not picking out playoff seats just yet

Agreed. Its ok to be enthused but lets never, ever forget we are the Bills. And as much as I absolutely loved our last 2 playoff seasons in 3 years we are still the Bills. The team capable of snatching defeat right out of the jaws o certain victory. We showed it crystal clear in that game vs the Texans. So lets pump the brakes. There are a million and one ways we could fuck up next year. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

5 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Holy shit, can I get whatever happy pills you have?  That’s beyond optimistic.

Open your eyes bro.  Everything I said is true.

I hope thew Bills are better next season, they had the best luck I have ever seen last season. Not many injuries, a FG kicker missing 3 FG's? Cant remember what else but it was crazy good luck all season until getting screwed in the playoffs.

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

No one should expect New England to automatically win the AFC East with an unproven mid round rookie QB or an journeyman QB leading the offense.

sub .500 next two years minimum

if im gone by then somebody remember to give me props

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

On 3/22/2020 at 11:19 AM, HipKat said:

Did  no one notice the Jets 2nd half of the season last year?

yes, the powerhouse jets, who beat the likes of the giants (4 season wins), the skins (3), oakland (7), miami (5), raplisville (8), and bflo (10 but really 11 and a loss for the jets) - while losing to the hapless bengals and getting crushed by the ravens

the jets are fools green

On 3/22/2020 at 11:19 AM, HipKat said:

Did anyone notice NE is still good, even when Brady doesn't play?

fat grumpy cheating pig still sub .500 when his girlfriend didnt play qb - INCLUDING 11 games (officially 10 but he played almost the whole first game after goat went out) won by matt freaking cassell

he is an excellent dc who is at best a below average hc

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

55 minutes ago, Meathead said:

I'll give you props right now brother. I think the national media is way too high on New England and Belichick for the 2020 season. They have a lot of question marks on offense.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

Ill take action on that bet!

48 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Ill take action on that bet!

I thought that according to you they suck and didnt make any progress whatsoever because they did none of what YOU wanted...if they are so shitty as you imply then you'd be betting on meats side,  no?

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

The 2008 Patriots team had Randy Moss, Wess Welker at WR so Matt Cassel had some some stats that year but they didn't qualify for the playoffs in the 2008 season.

Brian Hoyer was breifly as starter for Cleveland but other than that has been a journeyman QB.

Bryan Hoyer has the ability to throw for a lot of yards

1 minute ago, jamsim67 said:

Yeah and hes a turnover machine too...he wont be the starter come September.  Bellyboy is gonna draft the hier apparent.

6 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Yeah and hes a turnover machine too...he wont be the starter come September.  Bellyboy is gonna draft the hier apparent.

Probably, but he does have the ability to air it out, with some good production

39 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

How many games has he won? How many play off games has he won? Has he ever lead an NFL team to a top 15 offense?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

14 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

How many games has he won? How many play off games has he won? Has he ever lead an NFL team to a top 15 offense?

Relax, all I said is that he can throw the ball.

And besides, I don't know why I always need to be the one who has to say this, but QB's don't win and lose games all by themselves.

Has he ever been a part of a team capable of being a top 15 offense? Takes more than a QB.

Might be fun to see what he can do for an entire year with a good offense.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:09 PM, junglesouljah said:

If Buffalo didn't pull all of there starters in the 2nd Jets game they would have easily won and been 11-5.The Jets made some improvements to there OL but they still have Adam Gase at head coach.

The Patriots have a big question mark at QB, have hard a tough time replacing Gronkowski and are not as good as there record indicates.

The Dolphins made some good additions via free agency and have a lot of draft picks to add talent, but they have to hit on all of there draft picks and develop them. A lot easier said than done.

Buffalo had deficiencies on offense last year and adding Stefon Diggs will help immensley, I'm hoping that Beane will add an OT in the 2nd or 3rd round of the draft.

Buffalo is ready to win the AFC East this year. I'm not saying they will go 14-2, but they have a very good chance to win the AFC East.

Jungle Homer says yes.

What a surprise 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Ask Matt Cassel.

Yup I will never underestimate the Pats again after I and everybody else crowned us that year, after one game.

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

And now they have an elite D and will surely add another QB who can win them low scoring games, as they've been doing for years.

8 minutes ago, B LO said:

Jungle Homer says yes.

What a surprise 

So the talent gap between the Patriots and Buffalo is closest it has been in years.

New England lost Brady.

Beane traded for Diggs and added pass rushing talent on the DL.

What a surprise a poster like your self is dissing me.

I didnt' say Buffalo will win the Super Bowl, I said Buffalo has a very good chance at winning the AFC East. 

Please continue to be a shity poster and have shity hot takes.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just now, B LO said:

And now they have an elite D and will surely add another QB who can win them low scoring games, as they've been doing for years.

That elite defense became a normal defense at the end of the season.

You might remember John Brown badly beat Stefon Gilmore for a long TD.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, B LO said:

Yup I will never underestimate the Pats again after I and everybody else crowned us that year, after one game.

Yeah because Jarrett Stidham is so proven as an NFL QB.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Relax, all I said is that he can throw the ball.

And besides, I don't know why I always need to be the one who has to say this, but QB's don't win and lose games all by themselves.

Has he ever been a part of a team capable of being a top 15 offense? Takes more than a QB.

Might be fun to see what he can do for an entire year with a good offense.

Brian Hoyer is a game manager QB, I wouldn't even rate him a top 32 QB in the NFL. I wouldn't rate Jarrett Stidham a top 32 QB in the NFL.

The Patriots are in big time trouble at QB.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I endorse Jungle and the others who think the Bills chances look pretty good this season.  As some have noted, the biggest X factor is Josh Allen, barring any major surprises.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

3 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I endorse Jungle and the others who think the Bills chances look pretty good this season.  As some have noted, the biggest X factor is Josh Allen, barring any major surprises.

This is the first time in his career that Allen has a true #1 WR in Stefon Diggs. I love John Brown, he is a humble person and hard worker but he is much better as a #2 WR. This move also puts Cole Beasley as the #3 WR which is his natural position.

If Allen improves like he has each of his 2 season in the NFL Buffalo is winning at least 10 games and possibly winning the AFC East.

Sam Darnold threw to Michael Pittman and JuJu Smith Schuster at USC.

Baker Mayfield threw to Marquise Brown, CeeDee Lamb, and Dede Westbrook at Oklahoma.

Allen threw to Tanner Gentry, Austin Conway, CJ Johnson and Jacob Hollister.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg