Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Are the Bills THAT Good?

If OL and Lber are shored up. I see at the. Very least a visit to the AFC championship game uf not the SB its self.  Allen has a complete cadre of WRs, ok OL.  Defense WILL be better than it was last year.  Motor may very well become a top 5 RB if Daboll start using him like that.  Finally Allen will have put the whole thing together...the deep ball with the short a d intermediate route accuracy he had last year.  With Diggs and Brown running deep and Beas and Duke running routes in the middle coupled with a hopefully more consistent TE Knox and we could see the best offense since the Kgun days.  This team IS gonna be dominant for years to come with Beane and Mcd at the helmet.  Can't wait...Go Bill's 2020!

• Like 1

I admit, it's all on Allen. His attitude and drive are second to none. Now, like you said, if he can put it all together, he already has the ability to will us to wins just with his tenacity, he can win with his arm, too

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Are we getting a little too full of ourselves? Brady leaves and Buffalo is picked to win the East? Did  no one notice the Jets 2nd half of the season last year? Did anyone notice NE is still good, even when Brady doesn't play? Or that we didn't beat good teams last year (We did compete well, though)? Or Allen's numbers weren't that good. Or the Offense was very low rated. Or look at who we've lost on Defense?

I mean, I hope we show another big leap, but I'm not picking out playoff seats just yet

Yes we will be that good, get used to it!

I’m taking the wait and see approach. I’ve been a Bills fan for too long to just assume they are going to be as good as everyone thinks. 

• Finger 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

They were a 10-6 team last year and improved in talent. Yes the Bills are that good.

• Finger 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Are we getting a little too full of ourselves? Brady leaves and Buffalo is picked to win the East? Did  no one notice the Jets 2nd half of the season last year? Did anyone notice NE is still good, even when Brady doesn't play? Or that we didn't beat good teams last year (We did compete well, though)? Or Allen's numbers weren't that good. Or the Offense was very low rated. Or look at who we've lost on Defense?

I mean, I hope we show another big leap, but I'm not picking out playoff seats just yet

Most people aren't peeling the onion back as far as you just did.  If the Bills win the AFC East it'll be by the skin of their teeth.  This season is going to be rough for everybody, including the Pats.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

40 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I’m taking the wait and see approach. I’ve been a Bills fan for too long to just assume they are going to be as good as everyone thinks. 

Yah, me too. File this under "I DID get fooled again...and again and again"

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

If Buffalo didn't pull all of there starters in the 2nd Jets game they would have easily won and been 11-5.The Jets made some improvements to there OL but they still have Adam Gase at head coach.

The Patriots have a big question mark at QB, have hard a tough time replacing Gronkowski and are not as good as there record indicates.

The Dolphins made some good additions via free agency and have a lot of draft picks to add talent, but they have to hit on all of there draft picks and develop them. A lot easier said than done.

Buffalo had deficiencies on offense last year and adding Stefon Diggs will help immensley, I'm hoping that Beane will add an OT in the 2nd or 3rd round of the draft.

Buffalo is ready to win the AFC East this year. I'm not saying they will go 14-2, but they have a very good chance to win the AFC East.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

all three division opponents have major warts that keep them in the bottom half of the league. the only team with a chance to break .500 is the jets and i just dont think goodly eyes is a good hc so they will be saddled as long as hes there. and i will repeat with confidence, the cheaters are going to crumble this season, definitely below .500

the bills are not so quietly stocking up on both semi-elite players (diggs) and the pluggers that you need for quality backup and rotation purposes. every single position on the team has quality starters and backups, with the exception of backup qb and they could (should) snag one of the many veteran qbs available for backup duty

i see a very strong team talent wise. the crux is going to be how big of a leap does allen take third year. i think it will be bigger than the average third year qb bc he had more to learn to start out with and couldnt fix everything at once. but weve already seen a nice jump in accuracy, short to middle passing, touch, and ball security due to with his obsession with improvement. theres reason to be confident he will focus on and improve vision, long ball accuracy, and reading defenses. he should be in the low 60's compl% and if opie opens up the passing game he should approach 4000 yds passing. ill believe it when i see it cuz opie loves conservative football, but they certainly have the weapons for  prolific passing attack now

even without a first round pick, the bills will be able to find some quality depth with six picks - 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7. theyve got enough picks and moveable players to even make a package to move up to get somebody they like ala ford last year. you can easily pick up a starting guard in round 2-3, good line prospects after that. they could use another linebacker and get one around the same position in the draft. and free agency still could and should provide quality depth additions

i see a strong team all around allen. its up to him to take another big step and become one of the big boys in the league at qb. if he does, the bills will be a strong playoff and threatening sb contender

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

all three division opponents have major warts that keep them in the bottom half of the league. the only team with a chance to break .500 is the jets and i just dont think goodly eyes is a good hc so they will be saddled as long as hes there. and i will repeat with confidence, the cheaters are going to crumble this season, definitely below .500

the bills are not so quietly stocking up on both semi-elite players (diggs) and the pluggers that you need for quality backup and rotation purposes. every single position on the team has quality starters and backups, with the exception of backup qb and they could (should) snag one of the many veteran qbs available for backup duty

i see a very strong team talent wise. the crux is going to be how big of a leap does allen take third year. i think it will be bigger than the average third year qb bc he had more to learn to start out with and couldnt fix everything at once. but weve already seen a nice jump in accuracy, short to middle passing, touch, and ball security due to with his obsession with improvement. theres reason to be confident he will focus on and improve vision, long ball accuracy, and reading defenses. he should be in the low 60's compl% and if opie opens up the passing game he should approach 4000 yds passing. ill believe it when i see it cuz opie loves conservative football, but they certainly have the weapons for  prolific passing attack now

even without a first round pick, the bills will be able to find some quality depth with six picks - 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7. theyve got enough picks and moveable players to even make a package to move up to get somebody they like ala ford last year. you can easily pick up a starting guard in round 2-3, good line prospects after that. they could use another linebacker and get one around the same position in the draft. and free agency still could and should provide quality depth additions

i see a strong team all around allen. its up to him to take another big step and become one of the big boys in the league at qb. if he does, the bills will be a strong playoff and threatening sb contender

Patriots still have Belichick.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I think the dolphins will be doing well next season ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Can Belichick throw the ball like Tom Brady did in his prime?

Right now the Patriots have Brian Hoyer, Jarrett Stidham and  Cody Kessler at QB, none of those QB are good or can play at the level of Brady in his prime.

Even if the Patriots are somehow able to get Andy Dalton on there roster if Cinncinnati releases him or trades, which probably won't happen because Dalton is a perfect bridge QB until Joe Burrow is ready to play, Dalton is nothing special.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

The Bills are impressive across the board on paper.

Josh Allen needs to make a jump, but even more important is that Cody Ford making the jump at RT and solving a position that has been a thorn in the side of the Bills for years. Ford has the talent to do it, but we shall see.

Defensively, they need to just tackle better.

And keep an eye on the Joey Bosa situation with the Chargers. If they can't agree on an extension, I would expect the Bills to swoop in and try to grab.

But I will take a wait and see approach.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George said:

Lack of Injuries could be the key to winning the East.

We were lucky last year...

The Pegula have spent millions of dollar for Buffalo's sport performance center that helps injured players heal faster, allow hurt players to play with injuries  and prevent injuries. It paid off dividends last year and continue to do so.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

15 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Can Belichick throw the ball like Tom Brady did in his prime?

Right now the Patriots have Brian Hoyer, Jarrett Stidham and  Cody Kessler at QB, none of those QB are good or can play at the level of Brady in his prime.

Even if the Patriots are somehow able to get Andy Dalton on there roster if Cinncinnati releases him or trades, which probably won't happen because Dalton is a perfect bridge QB until Joe Burrow is ready to play, Dalton is nothing special.

Ask Matt Cassel.

• Thanks 2

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

We look like we could be good.  We really do.  

But are we good enough to beat the good teams?  The step that we took last year was to beat the teams that we were "supposed to beat".  Now we have to beat some teams that are better and have better QBs.  If/when we beat the Patriots or the Chiefs or the 49ers or the Seahawks this year I will start to believe.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Down and Out said:

If OL and Lber are shored up. I see at the. Very least a visit to the AFC championship game uf not the SB its self.  Allen has a complete cadre of WRs, ok OL.  Defense WILL be better than it was last year.  Motor may very well become a top 5 RB if Daboll start using him like that.  Finally Allen will have put the whole thing together...the deep ball with the short a d intermediate route accuracy he had last year.  With Diggs and Brown running deep and Beas and Duke running routes in the middle coupled with a hopefully more consistent TE Knox and we could see the best offense since the Kgun days.  This team IS gonna be dominant for years to come with Beane and Mcd at the helmet.  Can't wait...Go Bill's 2020!

Holy shit, can I get whatever happy pills you have?  That’s beyond optimistic.

As I see it, it’s on Allen this year.  The schedule gets tougher and WRs have been upgraded in theory.  If he steps up, good things can happen, if he stumbles, it’s an 6-8 win year. 

Facing the AFC West is not easy, the Cardinals look like the softest team in the schedule, but the O may get scary good this year.  The Phins have tried to legitimize themselves this year, the Jets started putting it together last year, there doesn’t appear to be a “gimme” on the schedule.   The Pats are still the Pats.  Allen and the O better figure out how to score consistently.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

sub .500 as a hc when tinkerbell isnt starting

if hes so great why couldnt he work his magic elsewhere

fraud city

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Ask Matt Cassel.

ask cleveland

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Ask Matt Cassel.

Did the Pats make the playoffs the year Cassel played?  I think they went 10-6.