21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So sorry to hear that BF76, but I also like that we can share these things. It brings us closer. Thank you for that.

I appreciate it

God always has a plan for all of us so we dont get down. We just move forward.

• Like 1

:bills:Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!

images.jpeg

3 hours ago, dmoney said:

I have been a member for a long long time here....I don't post much, but I read a lot here.  All the best Meathead... 

Post more, let’s hear what you have to say ! Everyone here are interesting.😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFan76 said:

I appreciate it

God always has a plan for all of us so we dont get down. We just move forward.

If I had one wish, that would be it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jc856 said:

The guy I know loves people. Wants what’s best for everybody. You really should look at his posts if you doubt it. 

yes, it’s true, he offered me 1000$ to say this.we agreed on 1250$. Hal is a good man.

SO in the long run it'll cost you 50 bucks?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

SO in the long run it'll cost you 50 bucks?

No, 250. I’m not a slut.

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

No, 250. I’m not a slut.

Trump is giving you 1200 bucks, dude

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Trump is giving you 1200 bucks, dude

I’m giving it to my cat rescue where I volunteer

• Thanks 1

Because cats, the cunts that they are, are special. I’m actually a dog guy

42 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Because cats, the cunts that they are, are special. I’m actually a dog guy

Me too. I have a weird synchronicity with dogs, yet my kids saddled me with this

IMG_20130629_174344.jpg

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Me too. I have a weird synchronicity with dogs, yet my kids saddled me with this

IMG_20130629_174344.jpg

That’s my baby! Sheba! The last job I had, before I retired, was in plant 4. It was shut down, the engine wasn’t assembled there anymore.fllthy place, very dirty. After my son died, I took this job in the crib, one of the places they kept open. This scrawny, filthy cat showed up, so I fed it tuna fish. She became my buddy when I was lonely. My friend, who was a superintendent, tipped me off that during one of their meetings they brought it up they were going to get pest control in to get her. Do you believe a billion dollar corporation worries about this shit? Anyway, I took her home. I thought she’d freak out, but she didn’t. Soul mates I guess.

3FE976E6-4A26-400B-8058-2B713F5A689A.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Meat, I'm so sorry.

The 'not knowing' must be hard.

It makes me realize, I don't have problems.  Not really.

I would like this twice, if I could

the not knowing is fucking brutal

this is a neoplastic disease, same category as cancer - neo meaning new and plastic meaning unnatural and unbeneficial/harmful function.

its a blood disease similar to leukemia. its when the mast cells, which are special white blood cells that are the 'bosses' and instruct the other white blood cells with chemical signals. the mast cells go haywire and pump out so many chemicals it poisons you from the inside out. it also makes your body produce way too many mast cells so they start burrowing into random organs where they are NOT supposed to be. thats why you can be fine one minute and drop dead of organ failure the next, or have a long drawn out suffering where they kill your organ(s) slowly

its pretty fucking vicious. worse than cancer in many ways. before it was confirmed the doctors looked at me with alarm when i brought it up bc they knew how bad it was (i discovered my diagnosis my self via trials of diets, supplements, whatever, since i was getting no answers from jillions of doctor visits). i had to insist the hematologist screen me for it bc he thought i didnt have it, its so rare. but the test was positive and so began my life as a permanently sick man

theres no good way to spin it, no magic words, and no answers on the horizon. try to live another day and if the suffering becomes too awful just park on goat island and jump into the falls

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

17 hours ago, Meathead said:

i am kinda mad but i love your for caring enough to do it

thanks for all your well wishes. this is the most brutally difficult time of my life and it looks like the cavalry are busy working corona virus security

RAAAAAAAAAACIST!!!!!!

Errr

There is a sign in your office that is all crooked and stuff

Errr

I mean praying for you Meaty.  You are one of the good ones on these boards.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

That’s my baby! Sheba! The last job I had, before I retired, was in plant 4. It was shut down, the engine wasn’t assembled there anymore.fllthy place, very dirty. After my son died, I took this job in the crib, one of the places they kept open. This scrawny, filthy cat showed up, so I fed it tuna fish. She became my buddy when I was lonely. My friend, who was a superintendent, tipped me off that during one of their meetings they brought it up they were going to get pest control in to get her. Do you believe a billion dollar corporation worries about this shit? Anyway, I took her home. I thought she’d freak out, but she didn’t. Soul mates I guess.

3FE976E6-4A26-400B-8058-2B713F5A689A.jpeg

Just so you know, when you're at work she goes to estate planning seminars to ensure that she is the primary one in your will. . . .  Seriously though, beautiful animal and I am glad you saved her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, they look like the same cat - Bombays!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Just so you know, when you're at work she goes to estate planning seminars to ensure that she is the primary one in your will. . . .  Seriously though, beautiful animal and I am glad you saved her.

She is an incredible mouser, I get presents all the time. Do you know she’s killed TWO FUCKING WEASELS!! Two! They are pretty bad mofos, they will kill a chicken, no problem. I wanted her as a indoor cat, but not a chance. She got the taste of blood in her.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

She is an incredible mouser, I get presents all the time. Do you know she’s killed TWO FUCKING WEASELS!! Two! They are pretty bad mofos, they will kill a chicken, no problem. I wanted her as a indoor cat, but not a chance. She got the taste of blood in her.

Not mine. I had a mouse run across my living room floor a few years ago. He watched it, then went back to sleep

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Good Luck to my buddy Meathead, I am very disturbed to hear this. Keep the faith my friend

• Like 1