Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

BREAKING: Western New Yorkers finally turn against the Pegula’s - I told you all that the Pegula’s are complete and utter frauds - I wish they never purchased either team.

I’ve been saying it for a while, but FINALLY other people are starting to realize it.

- Pegula’s do NOT care about Buffalo.

- Pegula’s do NOT care about Western New Yorkers.

- Pegula’s do NOT care about keeping the teams here.

They are simply greedy asshole owners that will stab you in the back in a moments notice.

Do not think for one second that these teams are safe here.

Thankfully, what I’ve warned about for half a decade is finally being realized.

They are one of only 5 owners in sports not paying. “One buffalo”, right?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Any details Lit?  I'm open minded and not attacking you like some, but havent seen anything without opening the tweets.  Of course maybe I skimmed them too fast due to lack of hatred?

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

3 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Any details Lit?  I'm open minded and not attacking you like some, but havent seen anything without opening the tweets.  Of course maybe I skimmed them too fast due to lack of hatred?

They don’t give two shits about Buffalo or our people.

They fired hundreds(?) of workers today and are refusing to pay them the EARNED time off they accrued.

On the hockey side, they aren’t paying the arena stuff.

They are one of the only owners in all sports leagues to be doing shitty stuff like this.

They are complete pieces of shit.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Covid 19 has affected a lot of people negatively and hurting the economy. Isn't this move by the Pegula's temporary to deal with this crisis? Can't the workers that were laid off get there jobs back after the pandemic ends?

And can't the workers claim unemployment insurance well they are laid off?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

16 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Covid 19 has affected a lot of people negatively and hurting the economy. Isn't this move by the Pegula's temporary to deal with this crisis? Can't the workers that were laid off get there jobs back after the pandemic ends?

Nope, they straight up fired them.

Then told them if they want to be re-hired, they will have to re-apply once this is all over.

Oh and on top of that, they won’t receive money for the PTO that they already EARNED!

It’s so outrageous that it’s one of the few times you will ever see reporters across all of Buffalo are unanimously and unilaterally condemning  them. 

Graham, Vogl, Rutherford, Scott, Sully, etc all coming together.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Then told them if they want to be re-hired, they will have to re-apply.

Oh and on top of that, they won’t receive money for the PTO that they already EARNED!

It’s so outrageous that it’s one of the few times you will ever see reporters across all of Buffalo are unanimously and unilaterally condemning  them. 

I'm going to wait until all the information comes out before reacting with a hot take.

The Covid 19 pandemic has hurt the hospitality industry especially hard and the worst part is we don't know how long it will continue for.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I'm going to wait until all the information comes out before reacting with a hot take.

The Covid 19 pandemic has hurt the hospitality industry especially hard and the worst part is we don't know how long it will continue for.

Already confirmed by Pegula’s.

The letters from Pegula Sports & Entertainment are released.

Pretty much every reporter has shared it.

Feel free to read it for yourself.

EDIT: Here is part of the email Pegula’s sent to workers that were fired. Notice that they have to re-apply if they want a job again.

9BA62F5D-5627-45C6-B3E1-956FCC9FCDAD.jpeg

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Lit, while I do respect some of your retractions, I do not respect how you did them.  I suppose I will make my 3rd attempt more vague and you can leave it be?  

If nothing else, you could thank me for respectfully helping you hone your rough draft....

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

ive been a big pegulas supporter all along, waving off the string of dubious conspiracy theories, but this indeed is a very very bad look for them

look, i get it, youve done a huge amount for bflo and spend huge dollars. but when a humanitarian crisis like this comes along, THIS is whats important, THIS is when its time to spend a trace of those billions

thanks for turning the bills into division favorites again, but three hours of sunday entertainment aint gonna pay the fucking rent

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Then told them if they want to be re-hired, they will have to re-apply once this is all over.

If this us True, then Coumo and Trump need to layeth the smacketh down on Pegs and co.  Vulture capitlists risk not just losing their $$$, but their lives over shit like this.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

ive been a big pegulas supporter all along, waving off the string of dubious conspiracy theories, but this indeed is a very very bad look for them

look, i get it, youve done a huge amount for bflo and spend huge dollars. but when a humanitarian crisis like this comes along, THIS is whats important, THIS is when its time to spend a trace of those billions

thanks for turning the bills into division favorites again, but three hours of sunday entertainment aint gonna pay the fucking rent

Bingo.

And I knew it from the beginning.

I could see right through them.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

You have to give them the PTO they need and have earned.

How you can literally put pen to paper and write the words: "you're welcome to re-apply" is beyond me.  I hope nobody re-applies and that the businesses fail.  

I hope his oil business sinks and he has to sell the team to someone who will do better for Buffalo.

This is the saddest moment I've ever had as a Bills fan.  And we've had a lot of shitty moments.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

You have to give them the PTO they need and have earned.

How you can literally put pen to paper and write the words: "you're welcome to re-apply" is beyond me.  I hope nobody re-applies and that the businesses fail.  

I hope his oil business sinks and he has to sell the team to someone who will do better for Buffalo.

This is the saddest moment I've ever had as a Bills fan.  And we've had a lot of shitty moments.  

It's literally disgusting. 

And the signs have been there the entire time. 

- They ripped Ralph's name off the stadium as soon as he died.

- They started increasing ticket prices.

- They removed Jim Kelly, Van Miller and Paul Maguire's name from the press clubs.

- They contributed $0 to the Dalton foundation while Bills fans who work blue-collar jobs donated nearly half a million.

- They contributed $0 to Jeremy White's child baby foundation, leaving the actual WORKERS of the Bills PR department to donate from their own paychecks.

The list could go on, but what's the point.

Disgusting people.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Already confirmed by Pegula’s.

The letters from Pegula Sports & Entertainment are released.

Pretty much every reporter has shared it.

Feel free to read it for yourself.

EDIT: Here is part of the email Pegula’s sent to workers that were fired. Notice that they have to re-apply if they want a job again.

9BA62F5D-5627-45C6-B3E1-956FCC9FCDAD.jpeg

What’s the last sentence after “You will be...”