Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

How Propaganda Gets Transmitted from China to Leftist Influencers

Great article and especially relevant in this time of crisis. Don't become a "useful idiot" guys!

How Propaganda Gets Transmitted from China to Leftist Influencers. Coronavirus is not the only thing that comes from China—social justice talking points do too.

Donald Trump is racist.” This charge from the left is neither new or interesting anymore; it’s followed the President around since his escalator ride in 2015. So when the mass-and-social media left rallied around this marquee to challenge the Administration’s insistence that COVID-10, which originated in Wuhan, China, was Chinese, most on the right just rolled their eyes.

I mean—what else is new? To the left, we’re all racist.

At Wednesday’s White House press conference, reporters demanded he defend the phrase “Chinese virus.” He provided an unambiguous answer: “It’s not racist. It comes from China,” said the President. “I have great love for all of the people in our country, but China tried to say at one point that it came from American soldiers. That can’t happen. That won’t happen. Not as long as I’m president. It comes from China.”

Nevertheless, American media elites seem deeply agitated by the phrase “Chinese virus.” “Why do you keep calling this the Chinese virus?” ABC News’ White House reporter Cecilia Vega asked President Trump. “There are reports of dozens of incidents of bias against Chinese Americans in this country. Your own aide, Secretary [Alex] Azar, says he does not use this term. He says ethnicity does not cause the virus. Why do you keep using this?”

“Because it comes from China,” the President replied. “I want to be accurate.”

To the Administration, the issue is clear: China must be held into account for the pandemic that’s currently destabilizing the global markets and causing innumerable people to die needless deaths, had they only been transparent about the outbreak and contained it.

But to the blue checkmark baizuo, this reality falls on deaf ears. With an intensity that extends beyond Trump Derangement Syndrome, social justice thought leaders continue to defend a line that exposes an unbroken and downright dangerous line of transmission from the Chinese Communist Party to Western media, both mass and social.

Coronavirus is not the only thing that comes from China—social justice talking points do too.

SINO … WESTERN PROPAGANDA?

Chinese state media and media officials have waged a deliberate and malicious campaign to deflect blame for the pandemic, going as far as to spread lies about its origins. Even CNN couldn’t help but notice: “Parts of Chinese social media, and even the country’s government, appear to have launched a concerted campaign to question the origin of the novel coronavirus, which has infected more than 125,000 people globally.”

Last Friday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian tweeted out to his more than 300,000 followers that it was the United States military that possibly brought the disease to China.

Zhao republished the March 11th congressional hearing of Robert Redfield, director of the CDC, who said some influenza deaths in the U.S. were later identified as cases of COVID-19. In the clip, Redfield doesn’t mention when those people died or over what time period, but Zhao used his remarks to claim that the coronavirus did not originate in Wuhan.

He, of course, offered no evidence to substantiate the claim. “It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan,” he wrote. “Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!” Zhao followed his post with another, this time linking to an article that established, he alleges, “Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US.” “Please read and retweet it,” he urged.

At his urging, the conspiracy theory was republished by Chinese state media, including in the nationally broadcasted CCTV and in the Global Times. On Tuesday, China Xinhua News published a PSA titled “Racism is not the right tool to cover your own incompetence.”

Of course, brazen lies and misinformation from CCP officials are hardly surprising—Human Events published reporting as early as January that deception was going to be China’s state policy during the pandemic.

“[T]he U.S. military might have brought the coronavirus to the Chinese city of Wuhan, which has been hardest hit by the outbreak, doubling down on a war of words with Washington.”

What was surprising, however, was how readily Western news outlets took the bait. Blatantly uncritical of China’s attempts to dodge responsibility, American news media repeated China’s claim and presented it as evidence of a growing divide within the scientific community on the coronavirus’ origins. Reuters published the propaganda almost word for word: “[T]he U.S. military might have brought the coronavirus to the Chinese city of Wuhan, which has been hardest hit by the outbreak, doubling down on a war of words with Washington.”

The whataboutism in this kind of coverage was galling. In effect, the American press published CCP propaganda.

Other news outlets celebrated China’s efforts—before the final casualties had even been tallied. NBC News published a piece entitled “Coronavirus in China kept me under quarantine. I felt safer there than back in the U.S.” Portraying China as martyrs to the coronavirus, the New York Times published an op-ed called “China Bought the West Time. The West Squandered it.” Celebrating the CCP’s swift action, Johnson writes, “China had to contend with a nasty, sudden surprise, governments in the West have been on notice for weeks … China’s leaders did fumble at the very start, yet in short order they acted far more decisively than many democratically elected leaders have to date … There’s nothing authoritarian about checking temperatures at airports, enforcing social distancing or offering free medical care to anyone with Covid-19.”

The final wave of media coverage ran interference for the CCP, arguing that the Trump Administration’s efforts to counter CCP propaganda was, of course, racist. “Republicans are using racism against China to try to distract from Trump’s disastrous coronavirus response,” wrote one publication. According to the New York Times, “Trump Defends Using ‘Chinese Virus’ Label, Ignoring Growing Criticism …. ‘It’s not racist at all,’ the President said. But experts warned that the term could result in xenophobia.” CNN published a piece called, “Trump’s malicious use of ‘Chinese virus’.” (It’s worth noting that both of these outlets, before enlisting in the outrage campaign, referred to the virus as the “Wuhan virus”).

This coverage, which oscillated between both-side-ism about the facts of COVID-19’s origins to inflaming public sentiment against the President for taking steps to ensure history does not remember this pandemic as the American flu, reveals deeply troubling synchronicity between the CCP and the American press.

FIRST COMES THE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES, THEN COMES SJW TWITTER

The campaign against the “Chinese virus” has shaped up to be one against the President and his efforts to combat Chinese propaganda. At the press briefing, journalists eager to flex their activist muscles by taking President Trump to task for calling the coronavirus by its place of origin. PBS and NBC News reporter Yamiche Alcindor claimed, unsourced, that “someone in the White House” was referring to the Chinese virus as the “Kung Flu.”

This talking point continued to get circulation despite being completely unfounded.

And as the mainstream American media continued to flame the divisive racial politics for the past 48 hours, the social justice Twitterati fell in line.

Yesterday, Yashar Ali tweeted that: “Anyone who is insisting on calling Covid-19 [sic] the ‘Chinese Virus’ will absolutely not have the courage to refer to it that way when they or their loved ones are being treated/saved by Asian doctors and nurses across the country.”

Some even tried to get “#TrumpVirus” to take:

Social justice Twitter is working hard to blame Trump for the coronavirus. Instead of pulling together to ease the panic, urge social distancing and other efforts to combat the virus, and hold China accountable for putting it out in the first place—virtue signalers are unable to put politics aside for even the briefest of moments.

The clear transmission of misinformation from the mouths of Chinese state officials to the thumbs of tweeting SJWs paints a clear, alarming picture of how placidly the left is willing to absorb and proliferate CCP propaganda.

Of course, since 2016, the American left has been obsessed with the question of misinformation. Convinced that the election of Donald Trump can only be attributed to Ukrainian click farms (@meathead) :classic_rolleyes:, a tremendous amount of focus and money has been invested in exposing how Russia is to blame for the popularity of conservative ideas—populism be damned.

The irony of what we are seeing online today is not lost on us.

- Ian Miles Cheong

58917195_1601123526689909_76864474901272

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

No one is blaming Trump for the virus. The virus started in China and the Chinese governments slow reaction caused it to spread and kill more people than if they acted in time.

How Trump reacted to the crisis and his lackadaisical attitude, unprofessionalism and delayed response to dealing with this pandemic caused the spread of this virus to be much better than it should have been and cause more people to die. It's these preventable deaths that will be on his head and conscious and history will not be kind to him.

• Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

No one is blaming Trump for the virus. The virus started in China and the Chinese governments slow reaction caused it to spread and kill more people than if they acted in time.

How Trump reacted to the crisis and his lackadaisical attitude, unprofessionalism and delayed response to dealing with this pandemic caused the spread of this virus to be much better than it should have been and cause more people to die. It's these preventable deaths that will be on his head and conscious and history will not be kind to him.

It's posts like this that disappoint me. 

I don't even think we should have an election in 2020; the fact that his job could be put in the slightest bit of jeopardy is unbelievable.  He has heroically kicked ass as our President.  They should award him 3 more terms; similar to treble damages under RICO for the impeachment conspiracy.    

• Like 2
  • Finger 2

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

So all those experts and scientists should be fired as incompetent I guess?  I sort of doubt Trump makes up the majority of this stuff off the top of his head every day.  I kind of think folks are advising him.  No?  I suppose it's just a given that Biden, Obongo or any dem for that matter would be using better adivsors,  right?  LOL.  Please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

It's posts like this that disappoint me. 

I don't even think we should have an election in 2020; the fact that his job could be put in the slightest bit of jeopardy is unbelievable.  He has heroically kicked ass as our President.  They should award him 3 more terms; similar to treble damages under RICO for the impeachment conspiracy.    

Here here.  KEEP AMERICA GREAT - TRUMP 2020.

17 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So all those experts and scientists should be fired as incompetent I guess?  I sort of doubt Trump makes up the majority of this stuff off the top of his head every day.  I kind of think folks are advising him.  No?  I suppose it's just a given that Biden, Obongo or any dem for that matter would be using better adivsors,  right?  LOL.  Please.

Exactly, he keeps acting like Trump was winging it when he was getting briefings from CDC, WHO, and advisers' data on what was happening. That's why his initial comments were what they were. I'm just nonplussed at how he keeps repeating these bullshit stories like a mantra. Like I said many times, feel free to hate Trump but this isn't going to be one of those times you can use as an example.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

11 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No, all the advisors and Trump need to get kicked in the balls.  This whole thing is such a bunch of shit.  It hasn’t even infected 1/3 the people the flu killed already this year.  If you believe this whole farce, you are a fucking moron.

Oh by the way, the death rate has already dropped to 2.2%, just like every other damn virus does, this whole thing was a political stunt that just cost the citizens TRILLIONS of dollars.  Fuck the media and all you paranoid idiots who buy their shit and the piece of shit politicians who keep pushing it.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 2:32 PM, SackMan518 said:

Great article and especially relevant in this time of crisis. Don't become a "useful idiot" guys!

How Propaganda Gets Transmitted from China to Leftist Influencers. Coronavirus is not the only thing that comes from China—social justice talking points do too.

Donald Trump is racist.” This charge from the left is neither new or interesting anymore; it’s followed the President around since his escalator ride in 2015. So when the mass-and-social media left rallied around this marquee to challenge the Administration’s insistence that COVID-10, which originated in Wuhan, China, was Chinese, most on the right just rolled their eyes.

I mean—what else is new? To the left, we’re all racist.

At Wednesday’s White House press conference, reporters demanded he defend the phrase “Chinese virus.” He provided an unambiguous answer: “It’s not racist. It comes from China,” said the President. “I have great love for all of the people in our country, but China tried to say at one point that it came from American soldiers. That can’t happen. That won’t happen. Not as long as I’m president. It comes from China.”

Nevertheless, American media elites seem deeply agitated by the phrase “Chinese virus.” “Why do you keep calling this the Chinese virus?” ABC News’ White House reporter Cecilia Vega asked President Trump. “There are reports of dozens of incidents of bias against Chinese Americans in this country. Your own aide, Secretary [Alex] Azar, says he does not use this term. He says ethnicity does not cause the virus. Why do you keep using this?”

“Because it comes from China,” the President replied. “I want to be accurate.”

To the Administration, the issue is clear: China must be held into account for the pandemic that’s currently destabilizing the global markets and causing innumerable people to die needless deaths, had they only been transparent about the outbreak and contained it.

But to the blue checkmark baizuo, this reality falls on deaf ears. With an intensity that extends beyond Trump Derangement Syndrome, social justice thought leaders continue to defend a line that exposes an unbroken and downright dangerous line of transmission from the Chinese Communist Party to Western media, both mass and social.

Coronavirus is not the only thing that comes from China—social justice talking points do too.

SINO … WESTERN PROPAGANDA?

Chinese state media and media officials have waged a deliberate and malicious campaign to deflect blame for the pandemic, going as far as to spread lies about its origins. Even CNN couldn’t help but notice: “Parts of Chinese social media, and even the country’s government, appear to have launched a concerted campaign to question the origin of the novel coronavirus, which has infected more than 125,000 people globally.”

Last Friday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian tweeted out to his more than 300,000 followers that it was the United States military that possibly brought the disease to China.

Zhao republished the March 11th congressional hearing of Robert Redfield, director of the CDC, who said some influenza deaths in the U.S. were later identified as cases of COVID-19. In the clip, Redfield doesn’t mention when those people died or over what time period, but Zhao used his remarks to claim that the coronavirus did not originate in Wuhan.

He, of course, offered no evidence to substantiate the claim. “It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan,” he wrote. “Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!” Zhao followed his post with another, this time linking to an article that established, he alleges, “Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US.” “Please read and retweet it,” he urged.

At his urging, the conspiracy theory was republished by Chinese state media, including in the nationally broadcasted CCTV and in the Global Times. On Tuesday, China Xinhua News published a PSA titled “Racism is not the right tool to cover your own incompetence.”

Of course, brazen lies and misinformation from CCP officials are hardly surprising—Human Events published reporting as early as January that deception was going to be China’s state policy during the pandemic.

“[T]he U.S. military might have brought the coronavirus to the Chinese city of Wuhan, which has been hardest hit by the outbreak, doubling down on a war of words with Washington.”

What was surprising, however, was how readily Western news outlets took the bait. Blatantly uncritical of China’s attempts to dodge responsibility, American news media repeated China’s claim and presented it as evidence of a growing divide within the scientific community on the coronavirus’ origins. Reuters published the propaganda almost word for word: “[T]he U.S. military might have brought the coronavirus to the Chinese city of Wuhan, which has been hardest hit by the outbreak, doubling down on a war of words with Washington.”

The whataboutism in this kind of coverage was galling. In effect, the American press published CCP propaganda.

Other news outlets celebrated China’s efforts—before the final casualties had even been tallied. NBC News published a piece entitled “Coronavirus in China kept me under quarantine. I felt safer there than back in the U.S.” Portraying China as martyrs to the coronavirus, the New York Times published an op-ed called “China Bought the West Time. The West Squandered it.” Celebrating the CCP’s swift action, Johnson writes, “China had to contend with a nasty, sudden surprise, governments in the West have been on notice for weeks … China’s leaders did fumble at the very start, yet in short order they acted far more decisively than many democratically elected leaders have to date … There’s nothing authoritarian about checking temperatures at airports, enforcing social distancing or offering free medical care to anyone with Covid-19.”

The final wave of media coverage ran interference for the CCP, arguing that the Trump Administration’s efforts to counter CCP propaganda was, of course, racist. “Republicans are using racism against China to try to distract from Trump’s disastrous coronavirus response,” wrote one publication. According to the New York Times, “Trump Defends Using ‘Chinese Virus’ Label, Ignoring Growing Criticism …. ‘It’s not racist at all,’ the President said. But experts warned that the term could result in xenophobia.” CNN published a piece called, “Trump’s malicious use of ‘Chinese virus’.” (It’s worth noting that both of these outlets, before enlisting in the outrage campaign, referred to the virus as the “Wuhan virus”).

This coverage, which oscillated between both-side-ism about the facts of COVID-19’s origins to inflaming public sentiment against the President for taking steps to ensure history does not remember this pandemic as the American flu, reveals deeply troubling synchronicity between the CCP and the American press.

FIRST COMES THE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES, THEN COMES SJW TWITTER

The campaign against the “Chinese virus” has shaped up to be one against the President and his efforts to combat Chinese propaganda. At the press briefing, journalists eager to flex their activist muscles by taking President Trump to task for calling the coronavirus by its place of origin. PBS and NBC News reporter Yamiche Alcindor claimed, unsourced, that “someone in the White House” was referring to the Chinese virus as the “Kung Flu.”

This talking point continued to get circulation despite being completely unfounded.

And as the mainstream American media continued to flame the divisive racial politics for the past 48 hours, the social justice Twitterati fell in line.

Yesterday, Yashar Ali tweeted that: “Anyone who is insisting on calling Covid-19 [sic] the ‘Chinese Virus’ will absolutely not have the courage to refer to it that way when they or their loved ones are being treated/saved by Asian doctors and nurses across the country.”

Some even tried to get “#TrumpVirus” to take:

Social justice Twitter is working hard to blame Trump for the coronavirus. Instead of pulling together to ease the panic, urge social distancing and other efforts to combat the virus, and hold China accountable for putting it out in the first place—virtue signalers are unable to put politics aside for even the briefest of moments.

The clear transmission of misinformation from the mouths of Chinese state officials to the thumbs of tweeting SJWs paints a clear, alarming picture of how placidly the left is willing to absorb and proliferate CCP propaganda.

Of course, since 2016, the American left has been obsessed with the question of misinformation. Convinced that the election of Donald Trump can only be attributed to Ukrainian click farms (@meathead) :classic_rolleyes:, a tremendous amount of focus and money has been invested in exposing how Russia is to blame for the popularity of conservative ideas—populism be damned.

The irony of what we are seeing online today is not lost on us.

- Ian Miles Cheong

58917195_1601123526689909_76864474901272

Political correctness says it's racist. It's a note on your resume that means your good when you say it.

Without reading this thread, my simple/short guess would be through the usual suspects, who it's well documented created that system of government on both paper and in the bloody practice of mass murder that might make even Meat blush and lighten up on China in comparison....and who also drew us into WW2 to help save that system of government from being wiped from the Earth.  The heroic General Patton said we fought on the wrong side, days before dying in a "motor vehicle accident". 

Not only did we help save communism in the USSR and China, but the traitor Eisenhower cut off Patton's supply lines to keep the war going long enough to let the Soviets get to Europe and occupy so much of it....something that could have been prevented, which took more effort to allow...to the detriment of millions for many years.  RIP Patton, and (bleep) you to Eisenhower, the guy who said up the ACTUAL death camps.....after the war was already over.   

And some people wonder why the usual suspects have been hated in so many places, for so many centuries....and why letting them run the ship makes us hated as well.  Feel free the google the Holomodors, 3 real mass starvations that add up to more than even the claimed # of that fraudulent event that young Americans are brainwashed into believing with no evidence at all other than some tall tales, many of which have been unquestionably exposed as lies.  

The gay British fellow cracked that code, and yet there was absolutely no mention of any such thing going on.  There were, however, coins with a Swatstika and that pagan symbol on the Israeli Flag.  Speaking of that symbol, relatively few are familiar with the writings of King Solomon, "The Keys Of Solomon", which practiced invoking the same type of forces Crowley was said to have done.  To be fair, 90% of the usual suspects are of Khazarian origin, and have absolutely NO relation to the land they stole from the Palestinians in exchange for drawing us into 2 World Wars(Balfour Declaration is the well known evidence that makes that undeniable...and seems to be fairly common knowledge.....yet some people keep the mantra of these people being hated for no reason.  ugh).

Sack, my sig still is available.....better than most movies authored by those who authored that tyranny.  Didn't you say your ancestors were from there too?  Does their blood not cry out for justice(or even any memory?!?), while ADL Abe Foxman went to the Ukraine(its on youtube) to tell them NOT to talk about the Holomodors.  The tribe likes monopolies, and hates being overshadowed....even when the events are documented as actual, unlike their victimization.  Awhile after that, Abe and the ADL labeled Roger Waters' "The Wall"(Pink Floyd) tour as anti-semetic.....being it used all 3 monothiestic symbols to illustrate what has been behind so much war, death, and suffering.  Abe and his organization aren't very trustworthy, especially when they can BULLY sitting leaders or nations into keeping quiet about their own history. (I guess we could feel better it isnt done just to us? "lol"?)

F*ck....some are more worried about the well illustrated wiping of us from the face of the earth in less than a century, instead of pointing out China's problems.  To paraphrase JC's Dark Side thread, "prove otherwise to me", as the kids say I guess.  

From the words of the real Hebrews back in the day(before being replaced by that Satanic Talmud), and relevant now, "For lack of vision, the people perish".

Ok, I'm done.  No need to reply, but I think you'd be pleased with ETLB, and to have things on the national and world stage make a lot more sense...but maybe it's better to wait until you have internal motivation for it to not be as quickly dismissed as nature sometimes does to seeds with dry soil, rocks, and weeds....another parable the scriptures use as an illustration.  Might have been the NT though.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy