Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Now we have to figure out a way to somehow beat Belichick (without Brady)

The GOAT quarterback is gone, but the GOAT coach is still there.

They can keep winning with the GOAT coach ... so how much longer do you think he has left in the league?

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

My guess is if Bellyboy can find a suitable replacement this offseason for Brady he stays on for a few more years.  But if Bellyboy shits the bed, this will be his last year, same for Brady too.  Those 2 need each other...

Pretty much what Down and Out said. As good a coach as BB is he's gonna need a decent QB. That's just the way the NFL works. So unless he manages to draft one or get one via FA/trade he's not gonna last long playing with half assed guys. I'm geniunely curious as to who's gonna be under center week 1 for the Cheats. They can't possibly go with that Stidham fellow. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Call me crazy but Billy B seems like the kind of guy who'd rather just die on the sideline in the middle of a game rather than retire. I see guys like this all the time at my job and when they finally get pushed out the door they croak within 3 years.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Call me crazy but Billy B seems like the kind of guy who'd rather just die on the sideline in the middle of a game rather than retire. I see guys like this all the time at my job and when they finally get pushed out the door they croak within 3 years.

Kinda how I see it too.

That's why the demise of the Patriots may be too soon.

Belichick is still there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

This is 100% correct. They will have to drag Belichick kicking and screaming off the field. He is a great defensive mind and I almost feel bad for the multiple times he was caught cheating because that will effect his legacy, but he willingly choose to do that and has readily done what ever it takes to win including cheating and bends the rules.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

31 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Kinda how I see it too.

I also agree with this.  I think he's sooooo looking forward to this challenge that he'll be determined to win big again without Brady.  I'm fascinated to see the direction he goes with QB.  I wonder if he likes what he sees with the mobile guys like Jackson and tries to find a player like that.  

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

They can keep winning with the GOAT coach ... so how much longer do you think he has left in the league?

It's hard to tell.  Belichick does what he wants. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

11 hours ago, Woody said:

It's hard to tell.  Belichick does what he wants. :niterider:

Except when Emperor Kraft, friend of Netenyahu and FOB sex workers overrules him on which QB to keep and which to ship  ;)   (to many, it would look like Kraft made the right call)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

13 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Kinda how I see it too.

I think Lit's account may have been hacked, or he may have the Corona Virus or something.  ;)  

Can't believe I am the only person to comment on this so far.....does nobody else remember the ugly photo of his with Belichick and all the rings on each of his many posts?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

15 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I think Lit's account may have been hacked, or he may have the Corona Virus or something.  ;)  

Can't believe I am the only person to comment on this so far.....does nobody else remember the ugly photo of his with Belichick and all the rings on each of his many posts?

I know.

Thats what I’m worried about.

What is Belichick’s record against?

40-2 or something?

Now Belichick has to somehow figure out how to win with out Tom Brady. The New England Patriots are not entitled to the AFC East Championship.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I think this will be Belichick's last year as HC. I think the team is transitioning to McDaniel. BB is hanging around because he knows this will be a tough year and he wants to take the brunt of it and set JM up for success down the road. BB will probably stay on as a "Football Czar" after this.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I'd say there are plenty of guys out there that are better than Cassell ever was and he won 11 games with him...  tell me Dalton( multiple year competent starter) , Newton former MVP of the league, Winston or even a 1st round rookie isn't light years ahead of Cassell.  They still have a chance to win 10 games with any of those.  I'm not sure they couldn't win 10 with Hoyer.

Their team is going to look like the team last year/ the Bills.  Good D, meh O and the best damn coach in the game finding ways to win.

IF and its a BIG IF, Allen becomes a real factor, the Bills COULD  take over the division.  I'm not holding my breath, but he's out of excuses.  Year 3 and you have a "proven #1 WR" according to the "experts" here.   It's show time.  You go Trubisky on us, pack the bags young man. 

• Thanks 1

Last time the BILLS played a game vs the Pats we won 16-0. Might be a sign of things to come

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 3/22/2020 at 8:00 AM, Nuke said:

I think this will be Belichick's last year as HC. I think the team is transitioning to McDaniel. BB is hanging around because he knows this will be a tough year and he wants to take the brunt of it and set JM up for success down the road. BB will probably stay on as a "Football Czar" after this.

That's too bad because McDaniels is ass as a coach... the biggest question is if Ernie Adams is staying too or retiring with Belicheat?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

On 3/20/2020 at 5:13 PM, seandelevan said:

He was on the verge of getting fired before Brady arrived.....

fuck him.

FINALLY! Somebody who gets it

Do you really see Cheatin bill going through a rebuild when he's got his precious defense staffed up and ready to play at a championship level?

It doesn't matter that he doesn't have a quarterback. There's a few out there that he could bring in like Newton or Winston that would provide above-average production, but the drop-off even compared to a declining Marsha would be huge. And they cheatriots offense is a mess full of holes

This is not even taking into account the massive deflation that's happening on the team, that would happen on any team in any sport, when the goat just walks away with no compensation and hardly a goodbye. That team is lower than the magma core and it's going to stay that way all year. You don't watch the goat walk away and then whistle Zippity fucking doo dah for the rest of training camp

He can't possibly build that offense up to where it will be above-average, which is what he would need to be a playoff contender. Only a fully healthy Newton would give him a long-shot chance at that, but I don't think we will ever see a fully healthy Newton again. And that wouldn't even solve the problems along their offensive line and with their poor pass-catchers

Fat bill is going to try to reload when he should be trying to rebuild. He should be trading some of those defensive assets for draft picks, expanding his cap room for future years, and be looking at a minimum two year plan. But he won't. He's desperate to show the world that it was him and not Marsha that stirred that drink. Unfortunate for him, he's stirring with a piece of Silly String

This is going to be an epic failure by fat bill and I only hope that I'm around to witness it in all its opposite Glory

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

On 3/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, Buffalo13 said:

I also agree with this.  I think he's sooooo looking forward to this challenge that he'll be determined to win big again without Brady.  I'm fascinated to see the direction he goes with QB.  I wonder if he likes what he sees with the mobile guys like Jackson and tries to find a player like that.  

I hope it's Peterman .

1 hour ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Oh, I saw on utube the Larry bird blind backwards pass over his head. Josh Allen's greatest moment. Jaimis to pats to win or ej lol

lol!!  I never thought being compared to Larry Legend's great plays could be such an insult, but you are one creative SOB sometimes!