Enjoy the love of Trump that shines the light on thee.

the-departed-2006-10#content

The problem is the fuggin media blowing this WAY OUT OF PROPORTION. This shut down is bull shit and without it, no one needs the stimulus.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

The problem is the fuggin media blowing this WAY OUT OF PROPORTION. This shut down is bull shit and without it, no one needs the stimulus.

Respectfully, what specifically are you referring to?

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

4 minutes ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

Respectfully, what specifically are you referring to?

Look at the ACTUAL numbers, the World Heath Organization indicates the death toll is unbelievably low on a world scale, vs the Flu in the US and many of these countries have already moved past the “peak” of the disease.  News flash, the flu has taken out 32k people this year (cdc), Covid has killed ~5k and YES that talks about suspected cases as includes the largest population of people, China, who are heading back to work btw.  This whole thing is utter bullshit. 

• Like 1

Misery caused by economic struggles can easily outweigh Corona toll.

I am trying to believe the concern, but I am struggling. Poverty and disease from a deep recession/depression could far outweigh the Corona toll.

Are the Corona experts the same ilk as the lefties telling us we will die of global warming in 12 years? The cost of this is astronomical. 

10 minutes ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

The issue is not how many deaths there are to date. The issue is if left unchecked the math is that more people would need respiratory aid than there are respirators and hospital beds. Our system could not handle it. 

The recommendations in place are to mitigate the spread. We're all responsible for that. 

I work in healthcare and all the hospitals and health systems I communicate with are stressed. Nurses, Doctors, Police, Firefighters, etc. put themselves at risk everyday to help the general population. 

We're being asked to sit on the couch. I think we can do this.

Thank you for your comment. Nice to have someone with your expertise in the discussion. Can you tell me, if NOTHING had been done out of the ordinary, no quarantining, no disruption in our daily lives, what would have been the worst case scenario of deaths worldwide? Is there anyway to know this? 

21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Thank you for your comment. Nice to have someone with your expertise in the discussion. Can you tell me, if NOTHING had been done out of the ordinary, no quarantining, no disruption in our daily lives, what would have been the worst case scenario of deaths worldwide? Is there anyway to know this? 

How many people died in China before they start doing something about it?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don’t know. I guess I’m asking if we didn’t go to extreme measures, would this have been a middle of the “road kill a few thousand people virus”, or, something that would have killed millions. Another question, an uncomfortable question, maybe even in humane: was it worth shutting down the world for a few thousand lives? 

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded - Crimson Contagion

WASHINGTON — The outbreak of the respiratory virus began in China and was quickly spread around the world by air travelers, who ran high fevers. In the United States, it was first detected in Chicago, and 47 days later, the World Health Organization declared a pandemic. By then it was too late: 110 million Americans were expected to become ill, leading to 7.7 million hospitalized and 586,000 dead.

That scenario, code-named “Crimson Contagion” and imagining an influenza pandemic, was simulated by the Trump administration’s Department of Health and Human Services in a series of exercises that ran from last January to August.

The simulation’s sobering results — contained in a draft report dated October 2019 that has not previously been reported — drove home just how underfunded, underprepared and uncoordinated the federal government would be for a life-or-death battle with a virus for which no treatment existed.

The draft report, marked “not to be disclosed,” laid out in stark detail repeated cases of “confusion” in the exercise. Federal agencies jockeyed over who was in charge. State officials and hospitals struggled to figure out what kind of equipment was stockpiled or available. Cities and states went their own ways on school closings.

Many of the potentially deadly consequences of a failure to address the shortcomings are now playing out in all-too-real fashion across the country. And it was hardly the first warning for the nation’s leaders. Three times over the past four years the U.S. government, across two administrations, had grappled in depth with what a pandemic would look like, identifying likely shortcomings and in some cases recommending specific action........

After Mr. Trump’s election, Ms. Monaco arranged an extensive exercise for high-level incoming officials — including Rex W. Tillerson, the nominee for secretary of state; John F. Kelly, designated to become homeland security secretary; and Rick Perry, who would become energy secretary — gaming out the response to a deadly flu outbreak.

But by the time the current crisis hit, almost all of the leaders at the table — Mr. Tillerson, Mr. Kelly and Mr. Perry among them — had been fired or moved on.....

• Sad 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

speaking of fuggin republican, this shit is so egregious even the fishfood heir is outraged

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Not a fan of these packages and bailouts but I will take a little bit of my tax money back. I got a bonus at work earlier this month and they took over $2000 in taxes from my check in one week.

• Trump 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Considering the death toll is at 3200 in China, they clearly reacted quickly, but again, more likely than not, unnecessarily.

9 hours ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

The issue is not how many deaths there are to date. The issue is if left unchecked the math is that more people would need respiratory aid than there are respirators and hospital beds. Our system could not handle it. 

The recommendations in place are to mitigate the spread. We're all responsible for that. 

I work in healthcare and all the hospitals and health systems I communicate with are stressed. Nurses, Doctors, Police, Firefighters, etc. put themselves at risk everyday to help the general population. 

We're being asked to sit on the couch. I think we can do this.

This issue has also been blown far out of proportion.  The inherent risk of another flu like situation is there, but this is not different than the H1N1 crisis.  Yes there was/ is a shortage of respirators and yes it can become an issue, but there still is no call for this level of shut down.

• Thanks 1

Calm down everyone, I imagine your free money is on the way.  Love the politicians trying to cram special interest crap into this specific legislation.  TERM LIMITS are WAY OVERDUE.

24 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Considering the death toll is at 3200 in China, they clearly reacted quickly, but again, more likely than not, unnecessarily.

Right! Because information coming out of one of the countries that is at the top of the list for suppressing information coming out is suddenly believable

• Like 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Right! Because information coming out of one of the countries that is at the top of the list for suppressing information coming out is suddenly believable

I'm with you on this, my friend.  Seriously.

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Calm down everyone, I imagine your free money is on the way.  Love the politicians trying to cram special interest crap into this specific legislation.  TERM LIMITS are WAY OVERDUE.

I'm not even considering it free, I'm just calling it a rebate on the taxes they rape me with.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm not even considering it free, I'm just calling it a rebate on the taxes they rape me with.

Yeah, I can consider it half of the tax return that got stolen from me last year and this year, which I wouldn’t mind getting some of back also

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, DC2007 said:

I don't think you quite understand how understaffed/underprepared our nation's healthcare system is for everyone getting very sick all at once

37 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Oh, I get you.  I definitely catch your drift.

27 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I don't think you quite understand how understaffed/underprepared our nation's healthcare system is for everyone getting very sick all at once

Would love to hear your plan.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

In all honestly its far more likely that I understand it than you do.  Also, the EARLY numbers, you know, before everything spread out to the healthy people, indicated a potential for 10% hospitization rate of those infected  That worst case scenario, would put hospitals at roughly half the bed capacity in the US.  So yes it would be a real pain in the ass.  However, that would require the storm of all storms to have it happen AND it still would only kill 10,000 more Americans than the flu did last year.  So get your head out of the sand and realize this is entirely overhyped.  This is no worse than H1N1 and yes, that was a strain, but it wasn't neccessary to shut the world down and its not now.

In order to help you, why don't I field the question about how to fix the American hospital situation.  Allow hospitals to be built when investors want to build them instead of rationing bed licenses off like they are cabs in NYC.  Creating a shortage on purpose is the issue here.  Private, not for profit hospitals, run well all over this country even with the dramatically fucked up payment system our idiotic government created.