Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Bills still looking at Panthers Guard Greg Van Roten

Source: #Bills are “still in” on former #Panthers guard Greg Van Roten, but there are multiple teams interested.

Bills / Beane are really stacking the Guard spot if they sign Roten.    Sorry Cody Ford, you have no choice but to make it happen at RT.....LOL

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

What a Carolina guy? That seems out of character for Beane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

For what it’s worth; Walterfootball has him as an  upgrade over Spain. He has Roten as the #5 FA OG and Spain as the 8th. And from what I saw in the Texans game, the OL Needs to get better.... Much better. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

5 minutes ago, Nuke said:

For what it’s worth; Walterfootball has him as an  upgrade over Spain. He has Roten as the #5 FA OG and Spain as the 8th. And from what I saw in the Texans game, the OL Needs to get better.... Much better. 

DJ Reader was a tough match up for Mitch Morse, TJ Watt was a tough match up for Cody Ford.

IMO Ford should be moved to RG or LG and Buffalo should draft an OT in the 2nd round to compete with Ty Nsekhe for RT.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

DJ Reader was a tough match up for Mitch Morse, TJ Watt was a tough match up for Cody Ford.

IMO Ford should be moved to RG or LG and Buffalo should draft an OT in the 2nd round to compete with Ty Nsekhe for RT.

I have always wanted an OT in the 1st round, and not a WR.

Now I want an OT in the 2nd round. 

Last mock simulator I ran I got Ezra Cleveland, before that I got Lucas Niang.      I am intrigued by  Matthew Peart, OT in the 3rd round.    But I would like to get it done at 54.   (Unless a top Running Back falls to 54)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

6 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Last mock simulator I ran I got Ezra Cleveland, before that I got Lucas Niang.      I am intrigued by  Matthew Peart, OT in the 3rd round.    But I would like to get it done at 54.   (Unless a top Running Back falls to 54)

Ezra Cleveland may go in the 1st round because he tested well at the combine, he would be a steal in the 2nd round.

IMO Lucas Niang has 1st round talent but will go lower because of his hip injury and the fact he played through it in 2019 and it hurt his level of play. Niang would be a steal in the 2nd round, or 3rd round if he somehow fell that low.

I'm also a big fan of Prince Tega Wanogho, he is athletic for his size and has great feet because he used to play basketball.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Ditto,  I think I was saying it even before last season started.  I'm happy with the rather "conservative" Diggs move(vs swinging for the seats in the draft for a guy that wont bust AND can play right away at that level....yes, thats why right/left, conservative/liberal paradigms can be rather useless and even counterproductive, because it often is a matter of perspective, relative to other things), but at the same time am still longing for a line moving closer to what Dallas built that made Dak and Zeke look much better than they otherwise would...and hopefully a multi-headed running attack like I seem to recall Blake Bortles having the year he and Nate Hacket were 1 blown call vs NE from going to the Super Bowl.

I think it truly is within reach this season, depending on how competition stacks up, and of course the million dollar question of how Josh Allen plays.  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy