12 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Hope everyone did everything they can to prep for lockdown.  Here are some things you can still get right now damn near everywhere:

If you need water- go to Lowe's home depot and get 50ft roll of heavy plastic and hand pump.  Line your tub with the plastic fill the tub up and you've got water for weeks.

If you smoke, go buy TOPs and start rolling them.  Cheap as hell and prolly better for you without the filter.

If you live near water and can walk there, go fishing at night. 

Just a few things...

You can still go grocery shopping and to the pharmacy and other essential places. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You can still go grocery shopping and to the pharmacy and other essential places. 

For now...

33 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

Anyone here been in the clink and know how to make pruno?

I know I shouldn't...but what is pruno and why are you looking for it?

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

Asking for a friend.

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

Asking for a friend.

18F14697-1FFA-48E8-A6DB-64F4F00B3C61.jpeg

Pruno looks nasty.  I think I'd rater huff bug spray.  :niterider:

unnamed.jpg

PrisonPruno-590x443.jpg

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

Pruno looks nasty.  I think I'd rater huff bug spray.  :niterider:

unnamed.jpg

PrisonPruno-590x443.jpg

Don’t knock until you try it. That’s what it looked liked when they drained my stomach after my appendix rupture.and it’s better than that bone broth you got me drinking DannyBoy!

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Don’t knock until you try it. That’s what it looked liked when they drained my stomach after my appendix rupture.and it’s better than that bone broth you got me drinking DannyBoy!

LOL.  I'll trade you some fruit snacks for your bone broth.  Maybe you can use them in your pruno.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 minute ago, Woody said:

LOL.  I'll trade you some fruit snacks for your bone broth.  Maybe you can use them in your pruno.  :niterider:

Just don't consume bats like the Chicoms do.  Fuckers.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just don't consume bats like the Chicoms do.  Fuckers.

Have you ever eaten bat?

8 minutes ago, Woody said:

I was on some site years ago where Africans were fermenting feces. I thought it was nonsense. I looked it up again. It’s called jenkim . Don’t know what to make of it.

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Have you ever eaten bat?

I was on some site years ago where Africans were fermenting feces. I thought it was nonsense. I looked it up again. It’s called jenkim . Don’t know what to make of it.

I have not eaten bat.  LOL.  From the looks of things that was probably wise.  Lots of critters I think I'm going to pass on, especially going forward.  Beef, chicken, turkey and pork is about as adventuresome as I plan to get.

1918 Flu Pandemic That Killed 50 Million Originated in China, Historians Say

THE GLOBAL FLU outbreak of 1918 killed 50 million people worldwide, ranking as one of the deadliest epidemics in history.

For decades, scientists have debated where in the world the pandemic started, variously pinpointing its origins in France, China, the American Midwest, and beyond. Without a clear location, scientists have lacked a complete picture of the conditions that bred the disease and factors that might lead to similar outbreaks in the future.

The deadly "Spanish flu" claimed more lives than World War I, which ended the same year the pandemic struck. Now, new research is placing the flu's emergence in a forgotten episode of World War I: the shipment of Chinese laborers across Canada in sealed train cars.

Historian Mark Humphries of Canada's Memorial University of Newfoundland says that newly unearthed records confirm that one of the side stories of the war—the mobilization of 96,000 Chinese laborers to work behind the British and French lines on World War I's Western Front—may have been the source of the pandemic.

Writing in the January issue of the journal War in History, Humphries acknowledges that his hypothesis awaits confirmation by viral samples from flu victims. Such evidence would tie the disease's origin to one location.

But some other historians already find his argument convincing.

"This is about as close to a smoking gun as a historian is going to get," says historian James Higgins, who lectures at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and who has researched the 1918 spread of the pandemic in the United States. "These records answer a lot of questions about the pandemic."

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I have not eaten bat.  LOL.  From the looks of things that was probably wise.  Lots of critters I think I'm going to pass on, especially going forward.  Beef, chicken, turkey and pork is about as adventuresome as I plan to get.

Eric Stratton would eat bat. What a pussy you are

36 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yeah I remember that, it was a fad amongst kids in America about ten years ago.  Nasty.  If you need to go to that extreme to get high you probably need help.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

On 3/18/2020 at 6:35 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

It might offend the Chicoms and lead to the beatings of thousands of Asian people.  This post is for the ignorant out there roaming the streets looking for "virus payback".  Think this is stupid?  It is.  So is worrying about what this fucking thing is called when there are a few other things going on out there.  Thought I'd heard everything.  Partisan politics knows no bounds.  Bring on the lib bashing.  Looking forward to it.     

Not a knock on you Bowman...a lot of folks on here(I wont mention names) dislike the Chinese, some so much that they put their TDS aside to praise Trump for doing his trade war stuff with them.   This is a media misdirection matter, getting folks on both sides riled.

I might check out this thread later, but right now I think this is a waste of time issue that was constructed by the media.  Boo to Tucker Carlson, if what I read on here recently about him wasting time on this was true.  I thought the guy was better than many others on some issues....but I can't picture someone like Ron Paul wasting time talking about this.

And I mean this even if one firmly believes started in China, either naturally or from a lab.  If one questions that at all, it then goes from a waste of time to inaccurate.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

Eric Stratton would eat bat. What a pussy you are

Damn.  Don't say that.  You might be right, though.  LOL.  Mine's bigger by the way.

• Haha 1

Breaking: Ozzy Osbourne's Blood to Be Used to Concoct an Anti-Viral Serum

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

On 3/21/2020 at 11:25 AM, SackMan518 said:

Breaking: Ozzy Osbourne's Blood to Be Used to Concoct an Anti-Viral Serum

I see na Meme with Ozzy that said like,"Fuck, I could have TOLD you eating a bat was no good for you"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan