5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

P.s., I DONT like trump as a person. I don’t think he’s very intelligent. I think he’s a buffoon. I’ve mentioned this several times. I’m just not on the “trump is everything that is evil “ train like people such as you and meathead and HK. And I’m not on the “trump can do no wrong” train like BFB either.

Trump is both a buffoon and an evil person.

• Barf 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Hmm, is Indonesia MUSLIM?

Indonesia is a majority Muslim country. Indonesia has a minority Christian, Hindu and Buddhist population.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump is both a buffoon and an evil person.

Ok, that’s an opinion. That’s ok. But remember, opinions, INCLUDING mine, aren’t FACTS. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Call it the Trump Virus since he was asleep at the wheel for weeks.

I always refer to the H1N1 virus as the Obama virus, because it’s obviously the smart thing to do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Indonesia is a majority Muslim country. Indonesia has a minority Christian, Hindu and Buddhist population.

You know what my point was. Trump didn’t ban ALL Muslims. Indonesia is the MOST populous Muslim country. The other religions in Indonesia are small in comparison.

• Like 1

WHO officials intentionally gave the virus a generic name to avoid stigmatizing a country or particular group, choosing a name that doesn’t refer to a geographical location, animals, an individual or a group of people. The CO stands for corona, the VI for virus and the D for disease. COVID-19 was first detected late last year.

“Having a name matters to prevent the use of other names that can be inaccurate or stigmatizing,” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said when the new name was announced Feb. 11. 

Ryan repeated WHO’s calls for solidarity, saying that characterizing a virus in such a manner could result in xenophobic behavior and “I’m sure anyone would regret profiling a virus along those lines.”

“This is a time for solidarity, this is a time for facts, this is a time to move forward together, to fight this virus together. There is no blame in this,” he said. “All we need now is to identify the things we need to do to move forward quickly, with speed and to d any indication of ethnic or other associations with this virus.” 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/18/who-officials-warn-us-president-trump-against-calling-coronavirus-the-chinese-virus.html

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

48 minutes ago, jc856 said:

P.s., I DONT like trump as a person. I don’t think he’s very intelligent. I think he’s a buffoon. I’ve mentioned this several times. I’m just not on the “trump is everything that is evil “ train like people such as you and meathead and HK. And I’m not on the “trump can do no wrong” train like BFB either.

I do not believe that Trump is everything that is evil. What I do believe is that everything about Trump is corrupt, conniving, selfish and self-serving

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

43 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Ok, that’s an opinion. That’s ok. But remember, opinions, INCLUDING mine, aren’t FACTS. 

I have to disagree. He is a buffoon and that is not just an opinion

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

All I know is that this virus that originated in China has basically put the world at halt and you folks wanna worry about who says what it is.

Our worlds have been turned upside. That is a fact. 

The virus originated in China. That is a fact.

The biggest fact of them all is we have to deal with it and get this disease out of our lives. PERIOD.

Myself, my family and my friends can get sick and/or die.......... and I am out of a paycheck for the foreseeable future and I am going to worry about the President calling it a China virus? Who gives a flying fuck what he calls it as long as he calls it dead and buried very very soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

All I know is that this virus that originated in China has basically put the world at halt and you folks wanna worry about who says what it is.

Our worlds have been turned upside. That is a fact. 

The virus originated in China. That is a fact.

The biggest fact of them all is we have to deal with it and get this disease out of our lives. PERIOD.

Myself, my family and my friends can get sick and/or die.......... and I am out of a paycheck for the foreseeable future and I am going to worry about the President calling it a China virus? Who gives a flying fuck what he calls it as long as he calls it dead and buried very very soon.

Here’s a thought experiment: what if this virus originated in Russia and trump called it a Russian virus? Would the “ trumpisinputinspocket” people bitch about how racist it was? I’m guessing no.

p.s., it’s not necessary to mention that they would say that’s why trump played it down, they no doubt would. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Let's call the West Nile virus the Norther African Nigger Virus because it's cool to be racist.

Apparently you think it’s cool to be a whining liberal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Here’s a thought experiment: what if this virus originated in Russia and trump called it a Russian virus? Would the “ trumpisinputinspocket” people bitch about how racist it was? I’m guessing no.

p.s., it’s not necessary to mention that they would say that’s why trump played it down, they no doubt would. 

I'm gonna start talking about my neighbor as the Mexican Neighbor instead of Jesse....

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

No self respecting black person is supporting Trump.

The fact Kanye supports trump tells you all you need to know about him.

LOL.  Only non-self-respecting.  :classic_biggrin:

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trust me, you are the last person I'm worried about. And Senator, Congressman, what-the-fuck ever. Keep nit-picking, loser. Maybe your frat buddies will hook you up

They will.  We're still very close after all these years.

10 hours ago, BuffaBri said:

Wow you really are just a steaming pile of shit Your words are beyond useless.

LOL.  They're actually quite useful.  Calling a spade a spade if you will.  Offended?  Who cares?

10 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Call it the Trump Virus since he was asleep at the wheel for weeks.

How does it feel to be so dishonest and to lie all the time?

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Justin Trudeau is far from perfect, he obviously made a mistake in his younger days and he apologized for it.

I usually vote Liberal party, but I have not been happy with the Liberal Party, I hate the Progressive conservative party and have voted NDP(New Democratic Party) the past Federal elections.

For as bad as that regrettable incident was for Justin Trudeau, at least he has apologized and is not bigot and racist, misogynist piece of shit like Trump.

The Governor of Virginia (and Lt. Gov. AND Atty. Gen.) just keeps on lying and denying about black face, yet remains in office.  How's that work?

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Why not call the Ebola virus the Congo Niger Virus?

Why not call the Spanish flu the Kansas Cracker Honkey Virus?

what's the difference between spanish flu and chinese virus?

12 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

It's really not that hard to say Covid 19 or the Novel Corona Virus.

Why stop at Chinese Virus? Why not call it the the Chinaman Virus or the Chink Virus?

When I criticize Donald Trump for using the phrase China Virus it's because of the racist and bigot behavior of his past.

The fact that he has people on his staff calling this the "kung flu" is embarrassing and shows the influence of Trumps unprofessionalism.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6698597/donald-trump-coronavirus-racism/

I think the proper term is  'The Kung Fu', which is hilarious; it also shows respect for the differing histories of martial-art forms. 

Past administrations may have called this the 'Kimchi' or 'Karate' virus.  Those people are racist.       

Irreverent humor in the face of a crisis is a valid leadership technique.  It's part and parcel of the Aquarian's multi-facted approach.

Look people.  I think our main focus and concern during this pandemic (that started in China) should be not offending the communist Chinese dictatorship government.  Everyone on board?  Priorities all set?

2 hours ago, billsin2050 said:

what's the difference between spanish flu and chinese virus?

The Spanish flu started in Kansas

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

I think the proper term is  'The Kung Fu', which is hilarious; it also shows respect for the differing histories of martial-art forms. 

Past administrations may have called this the 'Kimchi' or 'Karate' virus.  Those people are racist.       

Irreverent humor in the face of a crisis is a valid leadership technique.  It's part and parcel of the Aquarian's multi-facted approach.

Kung “FLU”, not Fu

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Kung “FLU”, note Fu

I think 'The Kung Fu' is funnier. 

Maybe the Aquarian should devise all funny terms and nicknames; this is one area where delegation should not be the recommended approach.

• Like 1