45 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

No self respecting black person is supporting Trump.

actually the only black people who support trump are the self respecting ones.    The everyday follow what they hear on tv and from Al Sharpton crowd doesnt support him. 

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

It's really not that hard to say Covid 19 or the Novel Corona Virus.

Why stop at Chinese Virus? Why not call it the the Chinaman Virus or the Chink Virus?

When I criticize Donald Trump for using the phrase China Virus it's because of the racist and bigot behavior of his past.

The fact that he has people on his staff calling this the "kung flu" is embarrassing and shows the influence of Trumps unprofessionalism.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6698597/donald-trump-coronavirus-racism/

So stupid!  Kung fu originated in India according to healthahoy.com

• Like 1

Where is China Bills when you need him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

It's only a matter of time before Trump and people in the White House are calling the Ching Chong Ping Pong virus, or the Ching Chang Chong virus or the Chink virus.

Needless to say, but it's beyond fucked up that this is acceptable behavior because Trump is encouraging it.

Was West Nile virus racist?

Answer - no

so why the new rules? Nobody can keep up with the random liberal rule book.

If a flu originated in Mississippi the libs would have a field day. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

It's really not that hard to say Covid 19 or the Novel Corona Virus.

Why stop at Chinese Virus? Why not call it the the Chinaman Virus or the Chink Virus?

When I criticize Donald Trump for using the phrase China Virus it's because of the racist and bigot behavior of his past.

The fact that he has people on his staff calling this the "kung flu" is embarrassing and shows the influence of Trumps unprofessionalism.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6698597/donald-trump-coronavirus-racism/

You never answered me when I asked about your leader, how come you’re not bitching about this turd?

47599940-43D3-459E-ADE5-72B9DD4A6C3D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, the climber said:

It was the Chinese government, hell the blamed it on the US army, they are sneaky lying bastards.

The Virus started in Wuhan, China, everyone knows this. If the Chinese government want to lie to there own people and blame it on the US government that's on them.

Calling it the Chinese virus accomplishes nothing except giving stigma to people of Asian decent in all parts of the world, including America that will now be subjected to hate crimes by brain dead idiots who think they physically assaulting an Asian person is a good idea.

• Barf 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

SELECTIVELY over sensitive pussies.

Why not call the Ebola virus the Congo Niger Virus?

Why not call the Spanish flu the Kansas Cracker Honkey Virus?

• Like 2

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You never answered me when I asked about your leader, how come you’re not bitching about this turd?

I don't even know who that is or when it was taken

• Sad 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Justin Trudeau is far from perfect, he obviously made a mistake in his younger days and he apologized for it.

I usually vote Liberal party, but I have not been happy with the Liberal Party, I hate the Progressive conservative party and have voted NDP(New Democratic Party) the past Federal elections.

For as bad as that regrettable incident was for Justin Trudeau, at least he has apologized and is not bigot and racist, misogynist piece of shit like Trump.

• Barf 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

I don't even know who that is or when it was taken

Isn’t that funny? My oh my

• Like 1

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Justin Trudeau is far from perfect, he obviously made a mistake in his younger days and he apologized for it.

I usually vote Liberal party, but I have not been happy with the Liberal Party, I hate the Progressive conservative party and have voted NDP(New Democratic Party) the past Federal elections.

For as bad as that regrettable incident was for Justin Trudeau, at least he has apologized and is not bigot and racist, misogynist piece of shit like Trump.

I like you Jungle, sincerely, but your bias is tremendous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, travolta said:

Was West Nile virus racist?

Answer - no

so why the new rules? Nobody can keep up with the random liberal rule book.

If a flu originated in Mississippi the libs would have a field day. 

Let's call the West Nile virus the Norther African Nigger Virus because it's cool to be racist.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

I like you Jungle, sincerely, but your bias is tremendous. 

Yeah, so Trump literally banned Muslims from the USA twice. He called Mexicans drug dealers, murders and rapist and failed to build a wall. Trump's whole campaign is built on divide and conquer tactics and painting a bad picture of anyone with skin pigment. Trump has a history of denying rental property to blacks. Trump has a history of sexual assault. Trump built the Trump Towers with illegal Polish immigrants that were paid below minimum wage. Trump has cheated on every single wife he has had. But he is a good person according to you.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Let's call the West Nile virus the Norther African Niger Virus because it's cool to be racist.

West Nile virus originated in Uganda, which is not even remotely close to Niger. But we get why you keep saying ‘ NIGER”

0E5CF1B3-5A1C-4CFE-ABA2-F0A1D78BBD8D.jpeg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Yeah, so Trump literally banned Muslims from the USA twice. He called Mexicans drug dealers, murders and rapist and failed to build a wall. Trump's whole campaign is built on divide and conquer tactics and painting a bad picture of anyone with skin pigment. Trump has a history of denying rental property to blacks. Trump has a history of sexual assault. Trump built the Trump Towers with illegal Polish immigrants that were paid below minimum wage. Trump has cheated on every single wife he has had. But he is a good person according to you.

That’s a lie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

West Nile virus originated in Uganda, which is not even remotely close to Niger. But we get why you keep saying ‘ NIGER”

0E5CF1B3-5A1C-4CFE-ABA2-F0A1D78BBD8D.jpeg

I meant to type Northern African Nigger virus so I would fit in with Trump and the un PC crowd.

• Barf 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just now, jc856 said:

That’s a lie

You are lying. Look up Executive Order 13769 aka the Muslim ban.

• Barf 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just now, jc856 said:

That’s a lie

P.s., I DONT like trump as a person. I don’t think he’s very intelligent. I think he’s a buffoon. I’ve mentioned this several times. I’m just not on the “trump is everything that is evil “ train like people such as you and meathead and HK. And I’m not on the “trump can do no wrong” train like BFB either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I meant to type Northern African Nigger virus so I would fit in with Trump and the un PC crowd.

Uganda isnt in North Africa

• Like 1

You are lying. Look up Executive Order 13769 aka the Muslim ban.

Hmm, is Indonesia MUSLIM?

• Like 1

Just now, jc856 said:

Hmm, is Indonesia MUSLIM?

I’ll answer that one JC!!  Yes, yes it is! Was it banned ? No, no it wasn’t!! In fact, INDONESIA HAS THE LARGEST MUSLIM POPULATION IN THE WORLD!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1