Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It might offend the Chicoms and lead to the beatings of thousands of Asian people.  This post is for the ignorant out there roaming the streets looking for "virus payback".  Think this is stupid?  It is.  So is worrying about what this fucking thing is called when there are a few other things going on out there.  Thought I'd heard everything.  Partisan politics knows no bounds.  Bring on the lib bashing.  Looking forward to it.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really not that hard to say Covid 19 or the Novel Corona Virus.

Why stop at Chinese Virus? Why not call it the the Chinaman Virus or the Chink Virus?

When I criticize Donald Trump for using the phrase China Virus it's because of the racist and bigot behavior of his past.

The fact that he has people on his staff calling this the "kung flu" is embarrassing and shows the influence of Trumps unprofessionalism.

Quote

 

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he doesn’t think calling COVID-19 the “Chinese virus” — or the “kung-flu,” as one administration official reportedly called it — puts Asian Americans at risk of retaliation despite growing reports they are facing virus-related discrimination.

Since coronavirus infections started appearing in the United States in January, Asian Americans have shared stories of minor aggression to blatant attacks from people blaming them for the pandemic, which has killed more than 130 people in the United States.

Among the hate crimes reported in major cities with Chinese communities: An Asian man in a Brooklyn subway car who was yelled at and sprayed with Febreze air freshener.

In Los Angeles, a 16-year-old boy of Asian descent said other students had bullied him and accused him of carrying the virus.

Even before cities began shutting down all restaurants to stop the spread of the virus, Chinese restaurant owners were already experiencing steep declines in business because of racial stigma.

Asked why he keeps calling the coronavirus the “Chinese virus” when scientists say the disease doesn’t respect borders and is not caused by ethnicity, Trump told reporters at the White House that he doesn’t consider it a racist remark.

“It’s not racist at all,” Trump said, adding that he calls it the “Chinese virus” because he wants to be accurate.

 

https://globalnews.ca/news/6698597/donald-trump-coronavirus-racism/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

CDC Chief Robert Redfield testified to the House last week and replied "yes" to a question asking if it is "absolutely wrong and inappropriate to call this the Chinese coronavirus."

At a Feb. 27 hearing, HHS Secretary Alex Azar also said people should not attach a nationality to the virus when describing it.

"You're absolutely right. We must ensure nobody is discriminated against based on ethnicity," Azar said at the hearing. "Ethnicity is not what causes the novel coronavirus."

The World Health Organization has urged people not to use other terms such as "Wuhan virus," "Chinese virus" or "Asian virus."

Watchdog groups have documented racist attacks toward people of Asian descent amid the outbreak, which Trump also dismissed during the press briefing when asked by PBS' Yamiche Alcindor whether he could understand why terms like "Kung Flu" and "Chinese virus" could bring harm to Asian-American communities. 

 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-doubles-down-on-calling-coronavirus-chinese-virus-2020-3


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, junglesouljah said:

It's really not that hard to say Covid 19 or the Novel Corona Virus.

Why stop at Chinese Virus? Why not call it the the Chinaman Virus or the Chink Virus?

When I criticize Donald Trump for using the phrase China Virus it's because of the racist and bigot behavior of his past.

The fact that he has people on his staff calling this the "kung flu" is embarrassing and shows the influence of Trumps unprofessionalism.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6698597/donald-trump-coronavirus-racism/

The terms racist and bigot have been reduced to nothing.  They don't scare anyone and rightly so.  Boy had cried wolf FAR TOO MANY TIMES based on zero.  Race baiting and the race card are in bad need of some viagra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The terms racist and bigot have been reduced to nothing.  They don't scare anyone and rightly so.  Boy had cried wolf FAR TOO MANY TIMES based on zero.  Race baiting and the race card are in bad need of some viagra.

Do some research on the history of your lord and savor Trump to find out why he is referred to a bigot and racist if you are curious.

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It's really not that hard to say Covid 19 or the Novel Corona Virus.

Why stop at Chinese Virus? Why not call it the the Chinaman Virus or the Chink Virus?

When I criticize Donald Trump for using the phrase China Virus it's because of the racist and bigot behavior of his past.

The fact that he has people on his staff calling this the "kung flu" is embarrassing and shows the influence of Trumps unprofessionalism.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6698597/donald-trump-coronavirus-racism/

How about Won Ton Virus?  Hot and Sour Virus?  Sweet and Sour Virus?  Virus Chow Fun?  Grow a sense of humor, folks.  LOL.  There are far better things to worry about.  Christ almighty.  Who gives a flying fuck?  Worry about those sweet Chicoms, though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Do some research on the history of your lord and savor Trump to find out why he is referred to a bigot and racist if you are curious.

LOL.  You're getting as bad as psycho-boy Hip-Kat.

  • Finger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Kung flu?  LOL.  Funny and the first time I have EVER heard that.  Our society is a bunch of overly sensitive pussies.

It's only a matter of time before Trump and people in the White House are calling the Ching Chong Ping Pong virus, or the Ching Chang Chong virus or the Chink virus.

Needless to say, but it's beyond fucked up that this is acceptable behavior because Trump is encouraging it.

  • Disagree 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Do some research on the history of your lord and savor Trump to find out why he is referred to a bigot and racist if you are curious.

No need.  I'll find tons of misinformation.  I'll get with Kanye instead rather than you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How about Won Ton Virus?  Hot and Sour Virus?  Sweet and Sour Virus?  Virus Chow Fun?  Grow a sense of humor, folks.  LOL.  There are far better things to worry about.  Christ almighty.  Who gives a flying fuck?  Worry about those sweet Chicoms, though.

This post shows why you like Trump. Trump is the President not a stand up comic, maybe he should act like a President and not like a stand up comic.

  • Thanks 2

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No need.  I'll find tons of misinformation.  I'll get with Kanye instead than you.

Yeah because Kanye is someone to get your information from. Kanye replaced his bottom row of teeth with diamonds, and is bat shit crazy. 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

It's only a matter of time before Trump and people in the White House are calling the Ching Chong Ping Pong virus, or the Ching Chang Chong virus or the Chink virus.

Needless to say, but it's beyond fucked up that this is acceptable behavior because Trump is encouraging it.

How in the hell would you know or be privy to any insider information such as that?  You're a victim of your "sources", my friend.  You believe WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.  Blind leading the blind.  Who gives a rat's ass anyway?  I have better things to do than worry about bullshit like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It's only a matter of time before Trump and people in the White House are calling the Ching Chong Ping Pong virus, or the Ching Chang Chong virus or the Chink virus.

Needless to say, but it's beyond fucked up that this is acceptable behavior because Trump is encouraging it.

"acceptable behavior" defined by who exactly?  Grow some priorities.  The Trump bitching has worn itself out.  More background noise.  Fades more by the day.  Please keep at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Yeah because Kanye is someone to get your information from. Kanye replaced his bottom row of teeth with diamonds, and is bat shit crazy. 

That's RACIST!!!!  You have now lost all credibility!  Public shaming!  LOL.  Jim Carrey is bat shit crazy too.  He's also a Socialist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait til a month from now when Bowman is knocking on doors begging for a slice of bread and getting a 12 gauge in his face. I wonder how much lol'ing he'll be doing then.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

This post shows why you like Trump. Trump is the President not a stand up comic, maybe he should act like a President and not like a stand up comic.

I am funny I think.  At least I can be.  You?  Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

That's RACIST!!!!  You have now lost all credibility!  Public shaming!  LOL.  Jim Carrey is bat shit crazy too.  He's also a Socialist.

No self respecting black person is supporting Trump.

The fact Kanye supports trump tells you all you need to know about him.

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I am funny I think.  At least I can be.  You?  Nope.

It's hilarious you are using racial slurs to describe a virus that originated from china. 

You should get a netflix comedy special.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I can't wait til a month from now when Bowman is knocking on doors begging for a slice of bread and getting a 12 gauge in his face. I wonder how much lol'ing he'll be doing then.

LOL.  That's what you may be looking at, but not me.  Is society going to completely crumble based on the info. you got from your meeting with the Senator (who is actually a Congressman)?  Please fill us all in, brah.  I'm not scared shitless just yet.  I have many protections in place, though I won't provide you details. Try not to worry about me now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I can't wait til a month from now when Bowman is knocking on doors begging for a slice of bread and getting a 12 gauge in his face. I wonder how much lol'ing he'll be doing then.

Let's revisit this in one month. 4/18/2020. I won't forget.  Will you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  That's what you may be looking at, but not me.  Is society going to completely crumble based on the info. you got from your meeting with the Senator (who is actually a Congressman)?  Please fill us all in, brah.  I'm not scared shitless just yet.  I have many protections in place, though I won't provide you details. Try not to worry about me now.

Trust me, you are the last person I'm worried about. And Senator, Congressman, what-the-fuck ever. Keep nit-picking, loser. Maybe your frat buddies will hook you up


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Think this is stupid?   

Yes I do.  It also makes me wonder if China has influence over our media.  :niterider:

 

  • Like 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...