On 3/18/2020 at 7:29 PM, junglesouljah said:

There will be some good OT's available in the 2nd and 3rd round.

I really like Prince Tega Wanogho or Ezra Cleveland in the 2nd round, or Lucas Niang or Hakeem Adeniji in the 3rd round.

I believe Beane will draft an athletic OT to battle Cody Ford for the RT spot and back him up if Ford wins the RT job.

They were there for the taking.......and Bills passed over them

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 3/18/2020 at 11:52 PM, junglesouljah said:

Beane will add a RB, WR, possibley 2 WR's and an OT in the draft, and I"m sure you will still find something to complain about.

Just a RB.....

Lets be honest....day 3 picks ain’t doing shit..especially for a team that’s inept on offense.

More stupidity again by you, Sean.

More draft capital in rounds 1-3 has been used for offense than defense since McDermott and Beane have arrived, and the same with free agents.

You are completely off base, and are parroting a narrative that just isn't true. 

The Bills need to get better offensively, and I think they are headed in that direction, but whether or not they succeed in doing so it will not be because they have put more resources into defense.

Time to retire your awful take

On 3/18/2020 at 5:45 PM, seandelevan said:

Diggs annnnd? Who else?

If the Bills go heavy on defense...AGAIN...in the draft, then the Bills are one Stefon Diggs injury away from being the same garbage offense they were last year. They need OL, RB, and WR still. With 90% of their FA signings being on defense I would ASSUME these spots will addressed in the draft....but BuT buT bUt BEst PlAyer AvAilaBle crowd will surly say otherwise. 

It will be OK sean you'll see.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, the climber said:

It will be OK sean you'll see.

Bills picked a WR! Holy fucking shit! 

yes.....yes. It might be ok 

9 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

There you go pyramid power or one of those hippy dippy fuckin things!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, the climber said:

seandelevan are you OK we drafted a kicker.

Buffalo needs a reliable kicker for FG's longer than 45 yards. Steven house$ was bad for long FG's last year.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Garbriel Davis is kind of good, you should be happy.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

So Beane traded a 1st round pick and mid and low round picks for Stefon Diggs a top 10 WR.

Beane drafted RB Zack Moss and WR Gariel Davis.

Diggs > Isaiah McKenzie, Davis > Williams, Moss>Gore.

So, Buffalo got better at 3 skill positions from last years roster.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Buffalo got Isaiah Hodgins in the 6th round.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

NFL team drafts WR in 4rd round

Sean - Must be nice. Team surrounding QB with weapons

Bills draft WR in 4rd round

Sean - Who cares - its the 4th round. WR will suck

• Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

NFL team drafts WR in 4rd round

Sean - Must be nice. Team surrounding QB with weapons

Bills draft WR in 4rd round

Sean - Who cares - its the 4th round. WR will suck

Sean loves to complain.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

44 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Sean loves to complain.

Yes, but to be fair, a large number of people do.  His shtick is just the football side of the board, and focused on offense.  Some like to complain about the Bills in general, others like to complain about politics, or a particular individual in them.   So honestly, there are people on here that complain more than @seandelevan, some a lot more.

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

So this off season the Bills traded for a #1 wr, signed a RT with starting experience, resigned a starting LG, signed depth at G/C, drafted a RB to split carries with Singletary and drafted depth a WR (2) and QB.

• Like 1

Not to mention he often does it in a way that is entertaining to even people who disagree with him, like me for example.  Some of the others referred to by my previous post, purposefully make their posts to try to enrage people.  I'd think that generally is not Sean's intent.

I had fun busting his balls today with Daryl, but I want to set the record straight about my intent and not be responsible for misleading anyone.

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 3/18/2020 at 4:45 PM, seandelevan said:

Diggs annnnd? Who else?

If the Bills go heavy on defense...AGAIN...in the draft, then the Bills are one Stefon Diggs injury away from being the same garbage offense they were last year. They need OL, RB, and WR still. With 90% of their FA signings being on defense I would ASSUME these spots will addressed in the draft....but BuT buT bUt BEst PlAyer AvAilaBle crowd will surly say otherwise. 

its almost like they are trolling you sean......they do exact opposite you and (me) and others want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cba fan

The Patriots were only one injury away from losing Tom Brady & the AFC-East  but the guy just kept on playing. The Bills are in good shape even if Diggs goes down.

This was a loaded WR NFL draft and some veterans will become available, it ain't over yet my Friend

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, George said:

The Patriots were only one injury away from losing Tom Brady & the AFC-East  but the guy just kept on playing. The Bills are in good shape even if Diggs goes down.

This was a loaded WR NFL draft and some veterans will become available, it ain't over yet my Friend

Although I get the humor mixed in with fact, on a more serious note:

Even with Brady gone, the already weakened Patriots could still have an injury to Bill Belichick....the novel corona virus.  

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2020 at 8:20 PM, cba fan said:

its almost like they are trolling you sean......they do exact opposite you and (me) and others want.

I don't know about others, but for me it's all in good fun....and from my personal point of view the SOB deserves every moment of it for what he puts us through in the Shoutbox on gamedays!!  :)

Knowing the Bills were looking at drafting a WR in the 2nd(after spending a first plus extra picks on a stud WR), I think part of Sean is grateful that his shtick was saved from innoculation by the run on WRs that surprised Beane.  

As Jungle and others earlier mentioned(if I recall correctly), we got 2 big WRs in addition to Diggs, the latter of the 2 being the guy with possibly the best hands in the whole draft, someone who if nothing else might become a favorite red zone target, in my opinion.  I myself am a bit concerned with one aspect of the offense, the OL.  A good foundation will help all of the shiny toys perform better.  Hopefully Beane and/or McDermott can upgrade what we currently are looking at.  

All of that said, this might be the best shot the team has before the Dolphins and/or the Jets get better, so I'd support any "win now" moves GM Brandon Beane feels are helpful.

• Like 1