8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

We shall see won’t we? I’m not a betting man but if I were I’d bet you they’ll reserve there top picks for defense like they always do. 

I'm glad you don't me seriously with those silly comments.

7 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

If the draft is so deep, maybe Beane will pick a WR in the 2nd or 3rd...

They better. But I honestly think they are looking at this offense right now and saying “all done!”. 
McDermott is telling Beane, like he always does, to use most if not all the picks for the defense....his pride and joy. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 3/18/2020 at 4:16 PM, Woody said:

Taiwan Jones.  :niterider:

As a fan of names, I miss that guy....and not even because of my former bitterness towards China.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 3/18/2020 at 4:29 PM, SackMan518 said:

How you feeling now? I'm feeling great!

I'm feeling pretty good to be honest.  Oh, you mean about the Bills moves?  ;) Still pretty good so far.  Haven't liked our odds this much in a long time.  

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 3/18/2020 at 7:06 PM, junglesouljah said:

I need to see Brian Daboll step up as a play caller and in his in game adjustments.

I need to see Allen take the next step in his development.

I'm amped up and think Buffalo can have an explosive offense this year.

Maybe if some Bills fan catches the Corona, they can seek out autographs from Jordan Palmer's other clients, opening up even more free time for him to work with Josh Allen.  ;)  Just kidding of course, I don't think any Bills fans would get that into it.

I'm pretty amped too....even the oft-beguiled SeanDelevan seems more stoked than I can remember him being in....(possibly forever)?  loo

On 3/18/2020 at 2:45 PM, seandelevan said:

Diggs annnnd? Who else?

If the Bills go heavy on defense...AGAIN...in the draft, then the Bills are one Stefon Diggs injury away from being the same garbage offense they were last year. They need OL, RB, and WR still. With 90% of their FA signings being on defense I would ASSUME these spots will addressed in the draft....but BuT buT bUt BEst PlAyer AvAilaBle crowd will surly say otherwise. 

Cordy Glenn or Jason Peter's !!! 

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2020 at 9:23 PM, seandelevan said:

Stefon Diggs is a step in the right direction....but it’s not enough. 

not enough?! you must be talking about the whole offense bc diggs, brown, and beasley could be the best starting wrs in the league

they could definitely use a good rt. and of course they need another rb, but theyre working on that. if all else fails they got the last part of the draft to find a capable backup

they dont have a first rounder, but theyve got extra picks this year. they could package some of them up to jump up and grab a 2nd second to get a high quality prospect

this team looks like its going to be loaded to me. theyve got a little work left to do to fill very few holes but plenty of time and bodies to find the right ones

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

not enough?! you must be talking about the whole offense bc diggs, brown, and beasley could be the best starting wrs in the league

they could definitely use a good rt. and of course they need another rb, but theyre working on that. if all else fails they got the last part of the draft to find a capable backup

they dont have a first rounder, but theyve got extra picks this year. they could package some of them up to jump up and grab a 2nd second to get a high quality prospect

this team looks like its going to be loaded to me. theyve got a little work left to do to fill very few holes but plenty of time and bodies to find the right ones

Subtract Diggs and you had one of the worst offenses in the league last year. Yes they need a bruising RB, another legit big bodied WR, and yes a RT. And I’m predicting none of these things will be addressed through the draft. Well not rounds 2-4 anyway.

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Subtract Diggs and you had one of the worst offenses in the league last year. Yes they need a bruising RB, another legit big bodied WR, and yes a RT. And I’m predicting none of these things will be addressed through the draft. Well not rounds 2-4 anyway.

2 starters returned to last years squad. thats going to retard any offense from gelling. we also had a talented but unusually raw qb trying to fix basic stuff, which he did, like short to intermediate passing (best improvement in the league) and redzone scoring (i think they were 1st or maybe top three)

the offense will be significantly better even not including the addition of diggs due to continuity. i also expect the rare and unusual big jump for josh in his third season into the top ten most productive qbs

this is going to be a strong team who likely wins the division easily. get your bitching out of the way early bc you wont have much bitching to do when the bill start stringing together wins

and dont give me that tough schedule crap. most teams should be more afraid of us than we are of them

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Outside of Diggs, this was a very underwhelming free agency period.

I would say it was a decent free agency.  

A #1 WR in Diggs
Decent pass rusher replacement in Mario Addison
Decent DLine help from Quinton Jefferson and Vernon Butler
Nice Depth at RT or Oline Daryl Williams
Roll of dice on Josh Norman and EJ Gaines.  Maybe one of the two shows starter ability
Okay re-signing of Quinton Spain, although I would have went harder at a real upgrade.
A couple of depth LBers.

It isn't fair to cherry pick since 31 other teams are competing for the same players, but I would have liked Kendall Fuller or Quinton Dunbar.  Maybe HaHa Clinton-Dix.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

2 starters returned to last years squad. thats going to retard any offense from gelling. we also had a talented but unusually raw qb trying to fix basic stuff, which he did, like short to intermediate passing (best improvement in the league) and redzone scoring (i think they were 1st or maybe top three)

the offense will be significantly better even not including the addition of diggs due to continuity. i also expect the rare and unusual big jump for josh in his third season into the top ten most productive qbs

this is going to be a strong team who likely wins the division easily. get your bitching out of the way early bc you wont have much bitching to do when the bill start stringing together wins

and dont give me that tough schedule crap. most teams should be more afraid of us than we are of them

LOL. Hope so my friend. Hope so. And I’ve always scoffed at the “strength of schedule” bullshit. So much can and will change. This time last year fools were worried about  the cowboys, Steelers, Broncos, Titans, and even the Jets. 

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

Still have to beat Belichick.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

20 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Outside of Diggs, this was a very underwhelming free agency period.

Right on cue.

• Thanks 1

you will be required to do one thousand im not worthys to me while chanting fat bill is and always has been a fraud when the cheaters finish below .500 this season

• Haha 1

With a possible short off season due to Covid-19 it will help that the Bills have a lot of continuity with the roster and coaching staff.

Will teams suffer trying to install a new offense without minicamps, if the virus cuts into them?

This certainly wouldn't be an ideal year to have a rookie qb or a new coaching staff installing a new system or just getting to know the roster.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:45 PM, seandelevan said:

Diggs annnnd? Who else?

If the Bills go heavy on defense...AGAIN...in the draft, then the Bills are one Stefon Diggs injury away from being the same garbage offense they were last year. They need OL, RB, and WR still. With 90% of their FA signings being on defense I would ASSUME these spots will addressed in the draft....but BuT buT bUt BEst PlAyer AvAilaBle crowd will surly say otherwise. 

And who else? 
A Part time RB that’s who! 
an no, nobody picked on day 3 is going to be a starter anytime soon so stop typing.

Diggs annnnd? Who else?

And who else? 
an no, nobody picked on day 3 is going to be a starter anytime soon so stop typing.

Diggs annnnd? Who else?

And who else? 

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2020 at 12:36 AM, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

If the draft is so deep, maybe Beane will pick a WR in the 2nd or 3rd...

Nope. As predicted.