Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

If this is true, Beane needs to be held accountable (Texans say Cardinals had best offer)

53 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Everyone knows you always make your first offer your best offer. Go big or go home.  Beane probably learned his lesson after botching the Hopkins trade and essentially HAD to put all his chips in for Diggs. I like Diggs and all but man...if we got Hopkins...I dare say we would be contenders for the whole afc. Shame.

It must suck being you, if you complain about Buffalo getting Stefon Diggs and complain about a trade talk that never happened.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Woody said:

This trade struck me as a "get him out of here at any cost" kind of deal.  If what Irvin said was true, then it probably was.  :niterider:

Bill O'Brien hoodwinked the Houston Texans owner to become GM, he has made bad trade after bad trade after bad trade. As a result they no 1st round pick in the 2020 draft and no 1st & 2nd round draft picks in the 2021 draft. His bad moves will effect the ability of Houston to win games and get him fired very soon.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 hours ago, The Beef said:

BoB is a cave man, he's the source saying "best by far". 

This is likely true, I would think. 

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

12 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Since the Bills didn't have a RB to trade to Houston, Lit needs to be held accountable for posting spam.

lol, seriously?

The RB that got traded is a washed up trash RB that was GOING TO BE CUT.

12 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

It must suck being you, if you complain about Buffalo getting Stefon Diggs and complain about a trade talk that never happened.

Never complained about getting Diggs.

miserable that 70s show GIF

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

lol, seriously?

The RB that got traded is a washed up trash RB that was GOING TO BE CUT.

Lit you aren't factoring BoB into this enough.

BoB is going, fuck yeah lets do it.  He's thinking if DJ gets cut there will be some type of robust market.  He was probably thinking instead of throwing 30M guaranteed at DJ he is getting a steal at 10M this year.

• Haha 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

54 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Never complained about getting Diggs.

There are no reports anywhere that Hopkins was available for teams in the AFC.

You and Lit are getting fake upset about a trade that couldn't happen.

As terrible as Bill O'Brien is as a GM he understands how much worse that trade is if he trades Hopkins in the AFC.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

There are no reports anywhere that Hopkins was available for teams in the AFC.

You and Lit are getting fake upset about a trade that couldn't happen.

As terrible as Bill O'Brien is as a GM he understands how much worse that trade is if he trades Hopkins in the AFC.

Huh?

I never said I was upset.

And you can continue saying "There are no reports anywhere that Hopkins was available for teams in the AFC" until the cows come home, but there is also NO reports ANYWHERE that say that Hopkins was NOT available to AFC teams. 

7 hours ago, The Beef said:

Lit you aren't factoring BoB into this enough.

BoB is going, fuck yeah lets do it.  He's thinking if DJ gets cut there will be some type of robust market.  He was probably thinking instead of throwing 30M guaranteed at DJ he is getting a steal at 10M this year.

I agree.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:44 PM, LiterateStylish said:

If this is true... wow. 

It would mean that the Bills didn't even try to get Hopkins.

-------------------------

At a time when the country fails to agree on pretty much anything, the United States have become unified regarding the perception that the Texans are getting screwed in the DeAndre Hopkins trade. 

The unnamed Texans source also contends that the trade offer received from the Cardinals was the “best by far.”

(link)

Every GM needs to be held accountable if that's the case.  I live outside Philly and they are even more pissed than we are.  

Also, it says it's an unnamed source from the Texans...of course they will say that.  They can't say anything other than that.  

On 3/18/2020 at 10:53 PM, The Beef said:

Couple of things

BoB is a cave man, he's the source saying "best by far". They wanted David Johnson, he thinks he just exchanged one playmaker for another and got a high 2nd rounder on top of it.  

Totally agree, making that comment about it being the best offer on the table is damage control for a trade that did not align with the value charts and made all of the GMs look like idiots. Essentially what O'Brien did is sell a gallon of 87 gas for $.99 when every other gas station in the state is averaging $2.35. Who's the idiot? A fair trade would have been in line with the Diggs, Cooper, and Beckham trades and there's no arguing about that. I'm sure if you put a gun to the heads of the GMs who were interested they'd admit that they offered better than a 2nd round pick and an RB.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James