Sign in to follow this  
thinwhiteduke

Breaking: Tom Brady is now a TB Buccaneer

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

He's going to look awfully strange in that ugly ass uniform.

They already said they Are getting new ones this year, months ago.

Along with Rams and Falcons,Browns

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

They already said they Are getting new ones this year, months ago.

Along with Rams and Falcons,Browns

Must have missed that.  The only new unis I was aware of were the Rams and Browns.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Must have missed that.  The only new unis I was aware of were the Rams and Browns.

Wow.  That's what they're saying on Uni-Watch.  Cool.  Hope some of the new threads are decent.  They never seem to get them right, though.  Hope the Falcons return to their 1960's/1970's look.  Bucs have no where to go but up.

It will be interesting to see how Brady fits in Bruce Arians vertical passing game with a heavy emphasis on deep throws. If Brady's arm strength is starting to decline, it could be a bad match of his talent.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

27 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It will be interesting to see how Brady fits in Bruce Arians vertical passing game with a heavy emphasis on deep throws. If Brady's arm strength is starting to decline, it could be a bad match of his talent.

Im positive Marcia is going to have a very significant say or make some adjustments to the offence....no doubt....

Only in pretend  sports can you make  30 million as a has  been. And people  be interested, while their  financial  lives crumble

• Like 2

TWD, to properly mock Daryl's shoutbox antics, the BREAKING must be in all caps.  I have to warn you though, after doing it a few times, it's like his Star Wars says....the draw of the Dark Side of The Force becomes strong.....and then you might actually end up enjoying doing it as much as you do mocking the guy.  It's also like the allegory when Yoda had Luke go into the cave.

I do tip my cap to you for stealing a big BREAK, if in fact neither side backs out. 

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

What can 2 years and 60 million dollars get for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?  Obviously they are not paying for a mentor.  What good does buying the sports car James Dean died in when you need a car for transportation?  

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

13 hours ago, StraightJ said:

TWD, to properly mock Daryl's shoutbox antics, the BREAKING must be in all caps.  I have to warn you though, after doing it a few times, it's like his Star Wars says....the draw of the Dark Side of The Force becomes strong.....and then you might actually end up enjoying doing it as much as you do mocking the guy.  It's also like the allegory when Yoda had Luke go into the cave.

I do tip my cap to you for stealing a big BREAK, if in fact neither side backs out. 

Who's mocking? Well, maybe it's 10% mock sarcasm since I don't ordinarily do it. But I noticed it and no one caught  it yet. So I wanted credit!

12 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

What can 2 years and 60 million dollars get for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?  Obviously they are not paying for a mentor.  What good does buying the sports car James Dean died in when you need a car for transportation?  

Because  this will bring asses in the seats. This will bring more primetime  games for Tampa etc. 

And I think it will bring a playoff and possibly conference  championship  appearance. Rams  play them or Giants in Conf final, I think

17 hours ago, jpp said:

Im positive Marcia is going to have a very significant say or make some adjustments to the offence....no doubt....

Bruce Arians preaches not risk it no biscuit, they may make some adjustments to his offense but it is a vertical passing game based offense.

IMO Tom Brady is better at pre and post snap reads, and better decision making skills than Jameis Winston, but does he have the arm strength to make tight window throws at 43 years old? Brady threw a pick 6 in back to back games last year, does that not indicate his arm strength is starting to decline?

Brady does have better talent in Tampa Bay than New England at WR and TE.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

35 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Bruce Arians preaches not risk it no biscuit, they may make some adjustments to his offense but it is a vertical passing game based offense.

IMO Tom Brady is better at pre and post snap reads, and better decision making skills than Jameis Winston, but does he have the arm strength to make tight window throws at 43 years old? Brady threw a pick 6 in back to back games last year, does that not indicate his arm strength is starting to decline?

Brady does have better talent in Tampa Bay than New England at WR and TE.

Agree....Brady's never been a down the field passer to a great extent.....He's never held onto the ball for longer than 1 point something seconds....most passes are a dink dunk variety....still think they will have to adjust to how he plays best...just cant see him doing that 5-7 step back or whatever...just because he has that moniker of "goat" i think thats what they will do.....

45 minutes ago, jpp said:

Agree....Brady's never been a down the field passer to a great extent.....He's never held onto the ball for longer than 1 point something seconds....most passes are a dink dunk variety....still think they will have to adjust to how he plays best...just cant see him doing that 5-7 step back or whatever...just because he has that moniker of "goat" i think thats what they will do.....

Bruce Arians is a great offensive mind and he will have to adjust his scheme to fit Brady's skill set if they want to maximize the talent of Brady.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Antonio Brown won't be coming back to the NFL anytime soon. That dude is toast with all of those ongoing legal issues.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Antonio Brown won't be coming back to the NFL anytime soon. That dude is toast with all of those ongoing legal issues.

Lol he was compensated very well  for his acting. It's all a show, a reality show

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

If a team makes the very bad decision to sign him he will be suspended ASAP by Roger Goddell and rightfully so.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 3/18/2020 at 4:38 PM, junglesouljah said:

If a team makes the very bad decision to sign him he will be suspended ASAP by Roger Goddell and rightfully so.

lol the nfl is one entertainment entity. not 32 separate one's.

anything he does is directed by the nfl and he is paid for it. its called reality tv acting