4 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

What do you think the government has planned for us due to this virus?

I hope this wrong but...

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

That digital dollar is scary shit. When banks have negative interest rates on savings account you lose money by keeping it in there which leads to storing physical cash at home which in this case would no longer be available. Not to mention that this gives them basically unlimited power on theft of your money through inflation, taxation, and currency manipulation - the whole thing is just sour and if anything we should go back to dollars backed by anything physical. Also, this isn't safe from hackers as nearly $1B of it in various countries has been stolen already.

Coronavirus Stimulus Offered By House Financial Services Committee Creates New Digital Dollar

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

7 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

What do you think the government has planned for us due to this virus?

Vulcan mind control....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I hope this wrong but...

How many times are you going to post this?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

How many times are you going to post this?

Until people prove they actually  have watched  it. Throughout history governments create problems  to solve and dictate  the publics actions. What makes you think now and here are any different? You're already doing what they tell you baser on nothing but fear and propaganda 

2 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Until people prove they actually  have watched  it. Throughout history governments create problems  to solve and dictate  the publics actions. What makes you think now and here are any different? You're already doing what they tell you baser on nothing but fear and propaganda 

Good movie. Seen it twice.

Life imitates art....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

36 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Good movie. Seen it twice.

Life imitates art....

The video has nothing  to do with the movie. It's about much more than that 

37 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The video has nothing  to do with the movie. It's about much more than that 

You're talking to someone that wants to move to the woods and shun almost all technology because of the tracking, invasion of privacy and manipulation that we've all invited into our lives and wrote that this virus is just big enough to be able to let the media instill enough fear and panic to fall in line so they can see how we'd react to this if it was a really big pandemic. For crying out loud, I'm the only one that has sounded the alarm that in Tennessee and Missouri, residents are petitioning their governments to instill lock downs. They're ASKING for it. Begging for it and I KNOW what 12 monkeys is about and why it's the lynch point of this video

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You're talking to someone that wants to move to the woods and shun almost all technology because of the tracking, invasion of privacy and manipulation that we've all invited into our lives and wrote that this virus is just big enough to be able to let the media instill enough fear and panic to fall in line so they can see how we'd react to this if it was a really big pandemic. For crying out loud, I'm the only one that has sounded the alarm that in Tennessee and Missouri, residents are petitioning their governments to instill lock downs. They're ASKING for it. Begging for it and I KNOW what 12 monkeys is about and why it's the lynch point of this video

Alabama doesn't seem as bad. My mom is having a friend  send RP from there. She had no difficulty getting it

On 3/22/2020 at 2:29 PM, jc856 said:

Am I stupid? Stubborn? Probably. But, put your thinking hats on people. IF, there’s a conspiracy, to RULE THE PLANET! Shouldn’t that be our main priority? Shouldn’t that be the thing we want to talk about? Here’s how I feel, if you give a fuck, I’m old. You young bucks with so much stamina, so much energy, if you’re just blustering on a message board, you’re useless.DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE THINGS. Me? I really don’t have the fight in me anymore. Not sure exactly when that happened. I’m counting on you guys I guess

Well then there has to something that you can do. Just saying I'm old, and counting on you guys is not good enough.

How many of you have called your congressmen and senators, as well as local politicians, and said closing down the economy is no way to defeat a virus, but it sure is a good way to ruin the economy. I don't know who you work for but it sure as hell isn't us. Right now I have 50 names on a sheet of paper, both Democrat and Republican. By the end of the week I'll have 150. And those 150 people are doing the same thing, so you need to come clean and do the right thing for the people you claim to work for. You are not dictators, you are elected officials, and the names will add up.

I've never talked directly to an above politician, just their underlings. But after you do it once, it kind of fills you with a sense of accomplishment. You can also send a message to their web page. Former congressman Chris Lee used to send me letters explaining his reasons for whatever vote he made that I didn't like, and I still get calls from congressman (underlings) in Virginia. For whatever reason, they haven't caught on that I moved out of that shitty state ... back to an even worse state. :poop:

On 3/24/2020 at 8:27 PM, junglesouljah said:

And the US government also reacting terribly. Trump was saying this was a hoax and telling sick people to go to work.

I really wish you would get of this democrat vs republican bull shit. We have one party, pretending to be two.

And if Trump were a democrat, you'd be defending him

On 3/25/2020 at 2:34 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

Yep, just  numbers on a page.  Completely unprovable.  Why is that  so hard to grasp?  

On 3/25/2020 at 4:51 PM, SackMan518 said:

That digital dollar is scary shit. When banks have negative interest rates on savings account you lose money by keeping it in there which leads to storing physical cash at home which in this case would no longer be available. Not to mention that this gives them basically unlimited power on theft of your money through inflation, taxation, and currency manipulation - the whole thing is just sour and if anything we should go back to dollars backed by anything physical. Also, this isn't safe from hackers as nearly $1B of it in various countries has been stolen already.

Coronavirus Stimulus Offered By House Financial Services Committee Creates New Digital Dollar

unfortunately, the fed will be the hackers

On 3/25/2020 at 6:27 PM, HipKat said:

People are doing the same thing for vaccines. Help us government ... PLEASE!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I really wish you would get of this democrat vs republican bull shit. We have one party, pretending to be two.

And if Trump were a democrat, you'd be defending him

I wouldn't, I can promise you that

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I wouldn't, I can promise you that

Well then, that's a problem. And I can promise you that.

Our political system sucks, and the two party system is their to keep us divided. They are actors portraying politicians.

Sorry, misunderstood. I know you wouldn't support Trump. But what I said above, holds true.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 6:06 PM, jamsim67 said:

Thanks, I know who Gretel was, but I wonder why page not found.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/greta-thunberg-coronavirus_n_5e7a78c0c5b620022ab2b15a

The article said she thought she might have contacted it so her Dad and her isolated themselves from her Mom and sister .  No Hansel mentioned.  She also said two of the symptoms she had was an insatiable appetite for sweets and she was eating shingles off the side of her house.  

• Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

At this point I think they are attributing a lot of deaths to Corona virus, regardless if that's the case or not. From this point forward, if you die and are over 60, you're death will be tied or attributed to Covid 19

10 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

If this is true. That's it.  It's over. How in the fuck people  gonna stay home 2 months and survive? 

Screenshot_2020-03-29-18-12-09.png

The post you quoted said recover by June 1, not stay home for 2 months. 

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

The post you quoted said recover by June 1, not stay home for 2 months. 

Ok, I may have missed a month there.....oops.

But 4 weeks is still bullshit and too long.