Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

I'm starting to be more of the opinion that this didn't occur organically. 

 

EC6547AB-1CA7-432B-8327-464AC9479D76.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Being armed, and being ready and prepared are two different things. 
 

We need to forget our differences, and come together with one common goal. Defeating the vampires (the fed), that has been feasting  on us since 1913, should be our common goal. 

 

7FD2571F-D82D-4B4B-BD37-4F60899E8F39.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RaoulDuke said:

I'm starting to be more of the opinion that this didn't occur organically. 

Maybe, maybe not, but the powers that be, sure do love a great crisis. And just in the nick of time. 
 

That being said, In my opinion, this was setup and scripted long ago. And all these political actors have to do is remember their lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Have you read it?

Yes, about 8-9 years ago

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yes, about 8-9 years ago

G Edward Griffin is interesting to listen to. I’ve had the book for over a year, and haven’t finished it yet. Seen the documentary though, and the way they got the fed bank passed was shocking and amazing all at the same time. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

G Edward Griffin is interesting to listen to. I’ve had the book for over a year, and haven’t finished it yet. Seen the documentary though, and the way they got the fed bank passed was shocking and amazing all at the same time. 

It took me a while to read it TBH, it’s a bit dry. But very eye opening. There are those on this site that rail that there’s a vast international conspiracy of bankers (read jews) that control the world. They don’t (or won’t) name names. These obsequious ubiquitous shadow people run the world in a tightly controlled corporate machine. Do you believe that? I don’t. However, I do believe the wealthy do what they can to hold onto wealth, and do not care about anything to do with us. The fed is an incredibly devious scheme, and should be done away with.

well, gotta go, my Illuminati phone is ringing off the hook. Apparently the Reptilians told Alex Jones to convene the council. Shit! On a Friday! Fuckers.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Being armed, and being ready and prepared are two different things. 
 

We need to forget our differences, and come together with one common goal. Defeating the vampires (the fed), that has been feasting  on us since 1913, should be our common goal. 

 

You know what blows my mind? I have been in Illinois for just over 14 years and in all that time my biggest enemy has been my kids' mother. For weeks now I have been doing everything I am able to, to keep my friends informed prepared and updated on what is happening with this Coronavirus. Do you know how many people have been doing the same thing for me? Making sure I’m prepared? Giving me advice, asking me if there’s anything I need? Two! My ex-gf from 20 years ago and My kids' mother. My biggest enemy. Figure that one out...

 
 
 
 

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It took me a while to read it TBH, it’s a bit dry. But very eye opening. There are those on this site that rail that there’s a vast international conspiracy of bankers (read jews) that control the world. They don’t (or won’t) name names. These obsequious ubiquitous shadow people run the world in a tightly controlled corporate machine. Do you believe that? I don’t. However, I do believe the wealthy do what they can to hold onto wealth, and do not care about anything to do with us. The fed is an incredibly devious scheme, and should be done away with.

well, gotta go, my Illuminati phone is ringing off the hook. Apparently the Reptilians told Alex Jones to convene the council. Shit! On a Friday! Fuckers.....

Ah ha, I knew that at a certain time in your life, this sort of thing interested you. 
 

There is most definitely a rabbit hole out there, but do we really want to see how deep it goes? Names? We’re not going to get names of substance off the internet. The names that keep getting thrown around, Rockefeller and all the rest are there for a reason. To keep us looking in the wrong locations. Same with the info, just keeps looking. 
 

Your Illuminati phone going off on a Friday? Big deal, thanks to the dark-side you have nowhere to be. We’re all becoming shut ins now. And Alex Jones?
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Ah ha, I knew that at a certain time in your life, this sort of thing interested you. 
 

There is most definitely a rabbit hole out there, but do we really want to see how deep it goes? Names? We’re not going to get names of substance off the internet. The names that keep getting thrown around, Rockefeller and all the rest are there for a reason. To keep us looking in the wrong locations. Same with the info, just keeps looking. 
 

Your Illuminati phone going off on a Friday? Big deal, thanks to the dark-side you have nowhere to be. We’re all becoming shut ins now. And Alex Jones?
 

Sometimes you keep me intrigued, sometimes you don’t. You gotta do better. I’ve done a lot of looking. Nut job sites, and stuff I’ll keep to myself. This vague cryptospeak gets boring after a while. We all know the guy I can’t stomach here who spiels the bullshit and can’t back it up. You might be on to something, but give me some meat to chew on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jc856 said:

I wish I could liquidate my assets and invest in bunker building companies. They’re not going to be able to keep up.

There is a good documentary about this sort of thing. Some really nice places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

There is a good documentary about this sort of thing. Some really nice places.

Alas, too late for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know what blows my mind? I have been in Illinois for just over 14 years and in all that time my biggest enemy has been my kids' mother. For weeks now I have been doing everything I am able to, to keep my friends informed prepared and updated on what is happening with this Coronavirus. Do you know how many people have been doing the same thing for me? Making sure I’m prepared? Giving me advice, asking me if there’s anything I need? Two! My ex-gf from 20 years ago and My kids' mother. My biggest enemy. Figure that one out...

 
 
 
 

In the past,  most people that I’ve talked to about this sort of thing pretty much just shut me down, or ignored me. Now, they are beginning to ask questions. 
 

As for your wife, maybe she’s not the enemy you’ve always imagined. Ex-girlfriend is pretty cool, you definitely made an impression. As for the others? Just keep doing what you’re doing. If they come around great, if not, oh well. Remember, most people are expecting this to be a little hassle, and nothing more. If they listen, great. If not, we’ll at least the ex wife, kids and ex girlfriend are on board. Could be worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Sometimes you keep me intrigued, sometimes you don’t. You gotta do better. I’ve done a lot of looking. Nut job sites, and stuff I’ll keep to myself. 

Dark web!


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

In the past,  most people that I’ve talked to about this sort of thing pretty much just shut me down, or ignored me. Now, they are beginning to ask questions. 
 

As for your wife, maybe she’s not the enemy you’ve always imagined. Ex-girlfriend is pretty cool, you definitely made an impression. As for the others? Just keep doing what you’re doing. If they come around great, if not, oh well. Remember, most people are expecting this to be a little hassle, and nothing more. If they listen, great. If not, we’ll at least the ex wife, kids and ex girlfriend are on board. Could be worse

Not wife, Never a wife! And she's only keeping me alive to keep the child-support coming in lol


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dark web!

I got so far in the dark web, they asked me if I could back out a little so they could finish decorating 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I got so far in the dark web, they asked me if I could back out a little so they could finish decorating 

I fire up the TOR browser and get bored in about 5 minutes because of no search engines that only find results in the onion sites. 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Sometimes you keep me intrigued, sometimes you don’t. You gotta do better. I’ve done a lot of looking. Nut job sites, and stuff I’ll keep to myself. This vague cryptospeak gets boring after a while. We all know the guy I can’t stomach here who spiels the bullshit and can’t back it up. You might be on to something, but give me some meat to chew on!

Sometimes I intrigue myself, but then turn around and have to remember that this is a Bills site, where maybe 6 people are interested in discussing this stuff. And it should be discussed, because fighting over it is just plain stupid. And sometimes I need to remember that as well. 
 

The stuff that interests me, saddens me, frustrates me and angers me, is the federal reserve (not really federal). I think if we could end the fed, every thing else would just bleed out. But how do we do that, when most of the people here are still discussing draft picks, and the Bills being favorites to win the division? Again Bills site, and I should expect that. But? 
 

And that right there should tell you that the rulers of the fed do not fear we the people,. And why should they when we’ve been programmed to think that Super Bowls, World Series, NBA championships and Stanley Cups are important? We’re like little kids, where all they have to do is put us in front of a television to keep us distracted. Then they merrily go about Their business of ruling the world. In 2004 when the Red Sox finally won a World Series, my life didn’t change one bit, and I very slightly began to wake up and ask questions. 

Working a 2nd job right now, security in an almost empty garage until mid nite. So as for meat, this will have to do. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Not wife, Never a wife! And she's only keeping me alive to keep the child-support coming in lol

I don’t know her, so I’ll take your word. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Alas, too late for me

Just interesting. Really nice house built below a silo. That kind of thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2020 at 4:28 AM, jamsim67 said:

Deep state always wins ... fact

It's all in the system.

Politicians from both sides campaign, tell us what they'll do for us. Get elected, divide us, steal, rape and pillage, and then the whole thing begins again.

And through it all, the people are out there on the front line, cheering on their guy/gal as they do nothing but live the life at our expense.

Hey, but at least we have pro sports to keep us distracted, while these vampires feed off of us.

I'm not sure if you've seen the film Gladiator(I dont like to assume too often) or remember the politician explaining you can decrease the quality of folks' life in every area without them pushing back, as long as you keep them entertained, but if you take away the entertainment, they will revolt. 

If I didnt hate youtube, I think it would be worth my time to make a video on there showing that line, as I do not think one exists, and it is one of the most important in the film.  Kudos ro Ron Howard or whomever felt it good to include.  

Entertainment(along with alcohol), is one of the top 10 recession-proof industries, and the usual suspects have a big hand in all of them.  

On 3/18/2020 at 8:59 PM, jc856 said:

How come they haven’t shut down the internet yet? You know, where the people are getting the the real truth? I’m not trying to be a smartass, (well, not TOO much), but how come they allow the dissemination of free speech? Or don’t have a closer grip on it? There are those here that call youtube “jewtube”, and yet there are 1000’s of “jewstakeovertheworld” videos that they “allow”. Why?

I want to uphold our treaty(sad that we need one), so wanted to ask your permission if I could reply respectfully if I dont see a decent enough answer in the next 2 pages.


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 5:36 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

Went to get Costco gas station. No lines! Filled 3 gas cartons and topped off tank for 39 bucks!

lol TWD, you sound like what people probably made me out to be on here for a long time, though I respect your preparation.  


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 5:38 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

LSU football  coach told all kids/college kids.. STAY INSIDE, don't go out at night

While college bars and parties can be fun, even in our strict dorms as freshmen we managed to find ways to do a decent amount of partying, and without even a threat like this(the threat was greater staying there! lol), so I am thinking they can manage.  

The lady who ran the dorm/lived there the year I was a freshman was Vietnamese, and we had some hellraisers on the self-proclaimed wildest floor on campus, and there were numerous times throughout the year she interrogated us and unfortunately I learned a lot about hardcore interrogation techniques as an 18/19 year old from.  She had a little female toddler we called the Gremlin or something back before things were so politically correct.  To be fair, our corner of that floor made things hard on her, and although I was starting from scratch as a good kid, I became a quick learner. lol 

That reminds me, maybe we could have a thread of best college antics/young person antics(for those who didn't take the college route) similar to your favorite songs thread.  Something relatively judgment free, hopefully.  lol


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 6:49 PM, miamibillsnut said:

I likes me a good conspiracy theory but i dont quite get what the lie is and who is perpetrating it and what good does that person get out of a worldwide phenomenon and how did they get 150+ countries to join in. I am not about to read 5 pages of sackman and afroduche banter

(WARNING: much catching up to do, this was the first post I could edit due to 1 hour time limit...so you may see a decent number in a row by me....figured I would warn the faint of heart)

(lol at that last part.... I'm writing this off the top of my head while replying to a TON of posts, I could probably do much better if I put some thought into it.....and/or looked for someone else's theories to base it off of.  I eventually can likely find some good supplemental material to go along with this)

Here's the deal folks.  This virus does NOT have to be FAKE to be used by people with ulterior motives!

There are many ways this could be a conspiracy:

1)The "official" conspiracy theory(the one commonly accepted by most Americans, even those with doubts, like the far more far fetched 9/11 one) That China was developing a virus and it got out maybe due to an employee  (similar to the the hack with "Russian fingerprints" conventiently left all over it, which no decent hacker would do, let alone any at a governement level....yet many on here believe it.

2)China purposefully dumping it to reduce some of it's elderly population or for whatever reasons/to free up money, as I think I recall posted on here

3)The deep state (CIA/Mossad), both run by the same usual suspects, whether attacking China or just using them to impliment things here...which I will explain separately

4)As previosuly mentioned, a warm up to martial law...as the water on the frog gets ever closer to a boil.  We saw the video of the elderly lady in Katrina beaten by police because she didnt want to give up her defense against the looters(her firearm).... 

Not sure if it will come to that on a large scale, but a lot of CONTROL is already being used....

1)FEAR(of the virus) helps it, along with

2)Wanting to be a good citizen and help your fellow man, regardless of how necessary it actually is,

3)Fear of the punishment by a government who continually finds a way to push until citizens push back.....which due to education(lack of) and continual media programming, just is not happening.

4) Cashless society.....government monitoring all transactions.....getting much closer(quite a loss of liberty/privacy) as things like this happen....even physical money can have germs of whatever kind.

*as noted, I can probably add far more when I have more time, and wouldnt doubt some of this was already mentioned, so I have more catching up to do.


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...