6 hours ago, StraightJ said:

(For everyone besides you, Jamsim) You left out, "at interest":.  First act of Ronald Reagan, who ran as a small government candidate, and actually held up to it , was to show how much of the income tax went to pay for each program.   The findings?  NONE. 

It all went to pay the debt to the "Federal Reserve"(international bankers(cough cough).   Reagan was then promptly shot, by a brother of the a man who was Days later to attend a dinner party of Neil Bush(kin to the man who would replace Reagan, if he hadn't survived), and then put his acting skills to use like Trump and realized you really did have to be a puppet or pay the price.  The connections to were reported by the Denver Post and I believe a Dallas newspaper, but were kept quiet elsewhere for whatever reason. 

Anyhow, after exposing this and being shot, Reagan was obviously not willing to keep going to shut down the federal reserve after brilliantly illustrating his point.  Those in power illustrated theirs better, with a bullet, and the gun didn't jam like it did when they tried to kill President Jackson. Ron Paul was the last candidate who had the balls to run on "an end the fed" platform, and we know what happened to him. 

Yeah, forgot the interest. Assumed everyone just knew it.

Just like a Sheriff who is going to defend our right to own guns, when we have good politicians, we can't just vote for them and forget them, we have to have their back.

It takes a village, to raise a politician ... see what I did there? :-)

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Between Biden, Trump and Bernie, Biden is the only one who has sounded like a President with a decisive plan to help American Citizens, not blow smoke up our asses or preach passing legislation that has nothing to do with what's happening right now

None of them sound Presidential. They sound like actors, which is all they are.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Meathead said:

well i hope the deep state wins and pulls out a miracle victory this fall

aint countin on it. old ppl and rednecks will flock to vote their sick money dripping hero. which of course is why hes their hero, in case he drops a thousand dollar bill he lit his cigar with. what a great man!

its like they were put under an oppositeworld lamp or something. that applies to a lot of things but money is one of if not the biggest and can be the most dangerous. its certainly helped make a flaming asshole of a burning shitpile of a male

Deep state always wins ... fact

It's all in the system.

Politicians from both sides campaign, tell us what they'll do for us. Get elected, divide us, steal, rape and pillage, and then the whole thing begins again.

And through it all, the people are out there on the front line, cheering on their guy/gal as they do nothing but live the life at our expense.

Hey, but at least we have pro sports to keep us distracted, while these vampires feed off of us.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Larkin Rose, Facebook  page...

i like ron pauls take on this:

"Governments love crises because when the people are fearful they are more willing to give up freedoms for promises that the government will take care of them. After 9/11, for example, Americans accepted the near-total destruction of their civil liberties in the PATRIOT Act’s hollow promises of security.

It is ironic to see the same Democrats who tried to impeach President Trump last month for abuse of power demanding that the Administration grab more power and authority in the name of fighting a virus that thus far has killed less than 100 Americans.

Declaring a pandemic emergency on Friday, President Trump now claims the power to quarantine individuals suspected of being infected by the virus and, as Politico writes, “stop and seize any plane, train or automobile to stymie the spread of contagious disease.” He can even call out the military to cordon off a US city or state.

State and local authoritarians love panic as well. The mayor of Champaign, Illinois, signed an executive order declaring the power to ban the sale of guns and alcohol and cut off gas, water, or electricity to any citizen. The governor of Ohio just essentially closed his entire state.

The chief fearmonger of the Trump Administration is without a doubt Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health. Fauci is all over the media, serving up outright falsehoods to stir up even more panic. He testified to Congress that the death rate for the coronavirus is ten times that of the seasonal flu, a claim without any scientific basis.

On Face the Nation, Fauci did his best to further damage an already tanking economy by stating, “Right now, personally, myself, I wouldn’t go to a restaurant.” He has pushed for closing the entire country down for 14 days.

Over what? A virus that has thus far killed just over 5,000 worldwide and less than 100 in the United States? By contrast, tuberculosis, an old disease not much discussed these days, killed nearly 1.6 million people in 2017. Where’s the panic over this?

If anything, what people like Fauci and the other fearmongers are demanding will likely make the disease worse. The martial law they dream about will leave people hunkered down inside their homes instead of going outdoors or to the beach where the sunshine and fresh air would help boost immunity. The panic produced by these fearmongers is likely helping spread the disease, as massive crowds rush into Walmart and Costco for that last roll of toilet paper.

The madness over the coronavirus is not limited to politicians and the medical community. The head of the neoconservative Atlantic Council wrote an editorial this week urging NATO to pass an Article 5 declaration of war against the COVID-19 virus! Are they going to send in tanks and drones to wipe out these microscopic enemies?

People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus “pandemic” could be a big hoax, with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit – financially or politically – from the ensuing panic.

That is not to say the disease is harmless. Without question people will die from coronavirus. Those in vulnerable categories should take precautions to limit their risk of exposure. But we have seen this movie before. Government over-hypes a threat as an excuse to grab more of our freedoms. When the “threat” is over, however, they never give us our freedoms back."

They have to act first, because they know the American people are waking up and are getting their news from much more viable places than the mainstream.

If everyone just said "fuck you", we refuse to close our businesses, we're going outside, we refuse to live our lives in fear, would they shoot everybody, or would they back off and say "the game is over?" 

Because that's what it would take to see that the emperor has no clothes.

We have to stop giving them this power over us, and taking it back means doing something drastic.

Side bar: Haven't heard from fatally flawed in a while, what are the chances he shows up out of the blue and says that he had the corona virus and almost died?

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

None of them sound Presidential. They sound like actors, which is all they are.

Cool! Thanks for playing!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

They have to act first, because they know the American people are waking up and are getting their news from much more viable places than the mainstream.

Which is why they are getting ready to pull a San Francisco on the rest of us. So get ready to defend your house from the scourge who aren't ready and will come looking for food and anything else they can get their hands on, for the next few months. 

How far must the market crash before we're talking about the real next Depression?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do I sound like I'm playing?

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Which is why they are getting ready to pull a San Francisco on the rest of us. So get ready to defend your house from the scourge who aren't ready and will come looking for food and anything else they can get their hands on, for the next few months. 

How far must the market crash before we're talking about the real next Depression?

Dude, they don't care how far they have to take this thing, or the ramifications it will unleash.

49 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Dude, they don't care how far they have to take this thing, or the ramifications it will unleash.

That’s my point! 

Let’s get real for one minute. Bad shit is coming. People in general, don’t have a clue about what’s around the corner. If you think it’s hard to find right now, wait until they like everybody down and you can’t find nothing.

My best advice is to gather up whatever you can gather up right now, today! Not this weekend, not next week. Today! Tighten the circle around your immediate group of people that you care about. Arm yourself and be ready to defend your property.

i’ve been saying this for weeks. It’s not about preparing yourself for the virus, it’s preparing yourself for peoples reactions to the media induced panic about the virus. I’ve been telling my coworkers to get ready to get locked down and they all think I’m full of shit. It’s coming and it’s coming very soon.

And don’t think in terms of days or weeks, think months.

financially, think years

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

That’s my point! 

Let’s get real for one minute. Bad shit is coming. People in general, don’t have a clue about what’s around the corner. If you think it’s hard to find right now, wait until they like everybody down and you can’t find nothing.

My best advice is to gather up whatever you can gather up right now, today! Not this weekend, not next week. Today! Tighten the circle around your immediate group of people that you care about. Arm yourself and be ready to defend your property.

i’ve been saying this for weeks. It’s not about preparing yourself for the virus, it’s preparing yourself for peoples reactions to the media induced panic about the virus. I’ve been telling my coworkers to get ready to get locked down and they all think I’m full of shit. It’s coming and it’s coming very soon.

financially, think years

That’s good, because I’m not preparing for a virus. I’m preparing for everybody else preparing for a virus.

1 minute ago, jamsim67 said:

That’s good, because I’m not preparing for a virus. I’m preparing for everybody else preparing for a virus.

Bingo! Maybe I haven’t been saying it clearly but that is exactly what I’ve been talking about for the last week or two

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Bingo! Maybe I haven’t been saying it clearly but that is exactly what I’ve been talking about for the last week or two

I appreciate that, but I’ve said this as well. And you’re right, we do.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Biden sounds Presidential??  LOL.  His plan is basically Trump's along with some bullshit/nonsense.  Thank YOU for playing.

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

That’s my point! 

financially, think years

???  Alarmist much?  Hip-Kat = Part of the problem.  STFU

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

???  Alarmist much?  Hip-Kat = Part of the problem.  STFU

Good. I hope you keep that attitude. I do! Don't listen to me. Stay complacent and hopeful your orange hero will take care of you. If anyone ends up lost and fucked over by this, I hope it's you

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Good. I hope you keep that attitude. I do! Don't listen to me. Stay complacent and hopeful your orange hero will take care of you. If anyone ends up lost and fucked over by this, I hope it's you

No one is taking care of us. We are about to be plunged into unimaginable darkness.

And it's not the corona virus

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

No one is taking care of us. We are about to be plunged into unimaginable darkness.

And it's not the corona virus

Yes we are. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

How come they haven’t shut down the internet yet? You know, where the people are getting the the real truth? I’m not trying to be a smartass, (well, not TOO much), but how come they allow the dissemination of free speech? Or don’t have a closer grip on it? There are those here that call youtube “jewtube”, and yet there are 1000’s of “jewstakeovertheworld” videos that they “allow”. Why?

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

How come they haven’t shut down the internet yet? You know, where the people are getting the the real truth? I’m not trying to be a smartass, (well, not TOO much), but how come they allow the dissemination of free speech? Or don’t have a closer grip on it? There are those here that call youtube “jewtube”, and yet there are 1000’s of “jewstakeovertheworld” videos that they “allow”. Why?

It's too soon. We're being conditioned, step by step

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's too soon. We're being conditioned, step by step

Historically, Hip, they control the media and information pipelines. So, they got the newspaper, radio, social media and television outlets in their pocket, but not the HUGELY popular and free internet? Or, did the virus (either planned, or taken advantage of) come a little early in the plans?

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Historically, Hip, they control the media and information pipelines. So, they got the newspaper, radio, social media and television outlets in their pocket, but not the HUGELY popular and free internet? Or, did the virus (either planned, or taken advantage of) come a little early in the plans?

I think the virus was the trigger to put it all in motion

Seek help. soflabillsfan

ive had to make walkways through my pallets of toilet paper

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

ive had to make walkways through my pallets of toilet paper

So, typical of you Meat, not a bit of concern for your fellow man. Here I am rooting thru dumpsters for old newspapers so I don’t make the shit swiper shortage worse......

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

They will, and it's coming. Just to soon (imo).

They need to cause slow pain, to the point where we cry out for help. And they will say "well we can do that, but you're going to have to lose certain freedoms."

It's like what Hip said, we are being conditioned.

What we should be doing is ignoring the corona scare,  and demanding an end to the fed and the current political system.

I think that if the American people stood up to this darkness, other countries would as well. That is the flooding the darkness with the brightest light I was talking about.

• Thanks 1